Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife (3282 Views)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Hollybratt(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good day nairalanders with holes and poles.
I had a friend who told me once i set my eyes on a girl and my heart start beating that means the girl is going to be my future wife. So yesterday while i was returning from church, i met my pastor's wife on the way and my heart beat two times. Actually i've always admiring her body shape, sometimes in church, i have to open my eyes during prayer and look at her huge water melon and her range over boot. But i stopped the act, the day satan winks at me and told me"You are doing yourself"
Now am scared because my heart beat twice when i saw her but she is married and she is even older than me. Person wey i bin dey call mummy, how i go carry her go home?
Please do you also believe in this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Go and marry your own wife.... Leave your pastor wife..

Say no to fornication!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by imagrg(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Go and make your confession to the pastor and let him hit the Bible on your head to reset your weed infested brain. grin

11 Likes

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Christiansimon: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
bro show us picture, am with u bro. my heart is beating twice for your future wife right now... grin

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Chaos14: 5:28am On Sep 20, 2022
If them curse you now you go de cry

1 Like

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Das1mama: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Op that heart wey breath 2 times, Na Heart attack be that o!!!
#@saynotoabormination#

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Baronthecelebri: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2022
imagrg:
Go and make your confession to the pastor and let him hit the Bible on your head to reset your weed infested brain. grin
hahhahahahha grin
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by jeromestarks: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2022
Hollybratt:
I had a friend who told me once i set my eyes on a girl and my heart start beating that means the girl is going to be my future wife. So yesterday while i was returning from church, i met my pastor's wife on the way and my heart beat two times. Actually i've always admiring her body shape, sometimes in church, i have to open my eyes during prayer and look at her huge water melon and her range over boot. But i stopped the act, the day satan winks at me and told me"You are doing yourself"
Now am scared because my heart beat twice when i saw her but she is married and she is even older than me. Person wey i bin dey call mummy, how i go carry her go home?
You, your friend, your pastor and the church you attend are all daft.
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Baronthecelebri: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2022
Lazy youth
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Godada(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Prisco4luv(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2022
Lazy youth, and please don't plan any evil against the pastor wife. That's devil � intention.. flee and get married
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Qatar2022: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Hollybratt:
Thunder and lightning will fire you and that your useless friend
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Sweetvie: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Hollybratt:
I thought you're a gay??

1 Like

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Tegabadguy(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Hollybratt:
guy try luck grin grin grin grin
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Conner44: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Op your heart is only beating twice now just by looking at her melons and boot abi?

Don’t worry, it will beat three times as fast by the time you open your eyes and see the devil himself beckoning on you to walk with him through the vicious gates of hell fire angry

Keep on looking you hia
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Stop dreaming guy.
Hollybratt:
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Wilson500: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Go and meet your pastor's wife for private counseling
All will be revealed in due time
May the spirit of konji abide with you and your ancestors

1 Like

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Hollybratt(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Qatar2022:

Thunder and lightning will fire you and that your useless friend
I will remind you of this your comment in future.
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Remijuice: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Don't mind your friend...

It's nothing.
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Hollybratt(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Remijuice:
Don't mind your friend...

It's nothing.
Is like you are the most wisest on this forum , the rest are just alive to insult and mock people.Thank you very much.
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Nwibii: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
You go soon get heart attack for pastor wife.

What kind of man are you?

All the single ladies in the church no one do you, na pastor wife you want knack.

Make pastor no pray wrong prayer for your head too.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ok
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Reggaemich(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Op, why is your heart beating fast, When u see her

Remove your mind from her, that's someone's wife
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Chaos14: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reggaemich:

Your signature though
Re: My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife by Hollybratt(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reggaemich:

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? / Can U Force Her To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.