Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This (618 Views)

Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by Kolababe: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Hmm

Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by Kolababe: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
More
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by princealexndre(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Lol... I smell poverty.
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2017
The gas alone made your wife to become irresponsible.

#YOLO
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by smartty68(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Lol! Didn't know that some married men use their mandhood to cook grin

Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by Blackhawk01: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Manhood to cook? Waawu! shocked cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by Nutase: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by Escalze(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2017
L;DL
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by CaptainGOOD: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Looking at the face u can tell he is still a small boy.. thats ehat u get when lust push u into marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by Young03(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
The gas alone made your wife to become irresponsible.

#YOLO

Gas how?
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by IdeyFindWife: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Local level sturvs. Boy, you didn't date b4 u married her?

Prolly went back to the village to pick her after having made his first coins. Expecting a fully domesticated model but shocked to find a Slay2.0 with all the feminazi modules installed, he's now back on Facebook auditioning for a "chick with local specs"? See the irony undecided tongue?

And who says only the woman should be the one cooking? Running to FB crying like this sef lets on that he's barely able to manage him talkless relationship with an equal half like a wife! And he's probably not getting much in "za oza room" too otherwise why would there be so much of his 'manhood' left to cook with ? Counseling'll be the way out now to avoid stories that touch! A guy like this fit sabi begin spank the babe now tongue.

Should be a lesson to boys who fink city chicks are only good for screwing, and not 'wife-ing'; na when u enter village go see say life there na Version 3.0 with 4G LTE!
Re: Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This by Feranchek(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Local level sturvs. Boy, you didn't date b4 u married her?

Prolly went back to the village to pick her after having made his first coins. Expecting a fully domesticated model but shocked to find a Slay2.0 with all the feminazi modules installed, he's now back on Facebook auditioning for a "chick with local specs"? See the irony undecided tongue?

And who says only the woman should be the one cooking? Running to FB crying like this sef lets on that he's barely able to manage him talkless relationship with an equal half like a wife! And he's probably not getting much in "za oza room" too otherwise why would there be so much of his 'manhood' left to cook with ? Counseling'll be the way out now to avoid stories that touch! A guy like this fit sabi begin spank the babe now tongue.

Should be a lesson to boys who fink city chicks are only good for screwing, and not 'wife-ing'; na when u enter village go see say life there na Version 3.0 with 4G LTE!

bros your own talk kon plenty pass pelsin wey geh the problem. Whish levo na??

(1) (Reply)

Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife / To / There Is Always That One Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.