Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris (9491 Views)

Poll: Who's the king between T I and Ludacris

T I: 40% (6 votes)
Ludacris: 60% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by slimghost(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2007
If u are down wit south hits,text ya view on who is the king between T I and Ludacris
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by tosinadeda: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2007
Whoelse but the king of the south
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by naijafan(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2007
Luda baby. TI is hard but stealing what's not his.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by beyunce(f): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2007
t.i
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 5:26am On Feb 16, 2007
T I P baby, ludacris dont even have the balls to claim it, so why give it to him
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by mrmetoo(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2007
its kind of tricky because t.i. was one of the top selling hip hop artist of '06 but luda just won a grammy so. . .
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by odada(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2007
what kind of silly embarrassing question is this kwanu?who is TI where luda is angrythe king of the dirty south without competition is definately LUDACRIS :Dand i dont want to see anything contrary to that again on this thread,case closed wink
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Douzy(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2007
Y'all go listen to 'War with God' from Luda's 'Release Therapy'. We're still waiting for T.I to prove himself better than Ludameister. Luda's damn more creative and versatile than T.I.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by odada(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2007
@douzy
thnks alot men!i guess that settles the debate which was just an expose to me wink wink wink
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2007
oh suckerrzzz , y all don't know ish, T I's the KING killed it with all 17 tracks, luda is over there singing runaway love, what rubbish! runnaway to what, abeg, Luda is a pussy a$$ b**** that would get his butt whooped any day by T.i, he can't even stand up to Oprah, he wants to face TI

luda thinks he can act, he can't get out of the rapper sterotype, hence he is not going anywhere in hollywood, at least TI did a great Job with ATL.

how many remixes did luda do that was a lil out of the ordinary, look at what TI did with destiny child's, and Justin's single. without Pharell, shake your money maker would have been gabbage.

Yall don't be giving luda that title cause he doesnt want it, he scared he s going to get beat down.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by mrmetoo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2007
@bluenubian
bluenubian:

oh suckerrzzz , y all don't know ish, T I's the KING killed it with all 17 tracks, luda is over there singing runaway love, what rubbish! runnaway to what, abeg, Luda is a pussy a$$ b**** that would get his butt whooped any day by T.i, he can't even stand up to Oprah, he wants to face TI

luda thinks he can act, he can't get out of the rapper sterotype, hence he is not going anywhere in hollywood, at least TI did a great Job with AT

R u serious? Runaway love is rubbish? Thats the very first time I'll hear that. Ludacris without any doubt is the one of the most creative rappers out there. Although I still can't choose between them but luda is BAAAD and he has proven himself time and time again. He can't stand up to Oprah? What do u want him to do? Bum rush her show? lol. He dedicated his grammy to Bill O' Reilly and her. And then get his ass whooped, physically or lyrically?

Luda can't act? Thats a new one too. In terms of acting I can say without stuttering that TI has nothing on luda (have u seen crash?). Luda wasn't ludacris the rap artist in that movie he did a great job, even in "hustle and flow" he transformed. TI was very mediocre in ATL and thats the truth.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by odada(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2007
@bluenubian
all that bullsh**t u r saying about luda,u had better get the facts right b4 u go about spilling baseless opata angry
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by jgirl3: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2007
Definitely T.I. No body does it like him

I love his songs - What you know, Why you wanna, Bring 'Em Out, Live in the Sky - Does are really cool songs not as vile as Luda's though I love luda a bit as well
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by chiogo(f): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2007
T.I, I BELIEVE
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 3:48am On Feb 18, 2007
odada:

@bluenubian
all that bullsh**t you're saying about luda,u had better get the facts right before u go about spilling baseless opata angry

yeye man cheesy, sound like mary J and luda are telling kids to runaway, what else are they saying grin grin grin, rubbish indeed, am sick of all this pity songs and luda had to step in. puhlease! Runaway love i still rubbish
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by showbobo(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2007
@blue
T.I is good but Luda is better.and please dont ever say Runaway Love is whacked.You're the first person to say that so far.are you an anti-luda, lol, anyway,just learn to appreciate cos he has been in the game even before T.I
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bgees(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2007
the king of the south?
its not luda or T.I.
Its SCARFACE aka brad jordan.
ask luda or t.i, they'll tell u.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by odada(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2007
@blue
now i know u dont even know what we are talking about on this thread?let me break it down for u ITS BETWEEN LUDA&TI WHO"S THA BEST?! not if ludas runaway love song with mj blige is whacked or not(which of course isnt),better get ur act together luda hater undecided
@bygees
didnt u open ur eyes?nobody is saying anything bout that hommie scarface!hes on "his block"ok!its between TI and LUDA stupid lipsrsealed u and bluenubian need some real arse whooping to open ur eyes!anyways its true when they say the more u look the less u see grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:58am On Feb 20, 2007
woah u really need some anger management classes, cant u jus answer the damn question without refering to me.

[size=18pt]LUDA sucks [/size], and u have said that about TI in many ways, so leave ma name out ur flipping mouth!

yes i mentioned "runawaylove" cause thats his latest work, and i can mention more, i jus dont wanna spend ma energy on ur man

PS am not the only one that thot runaway love sucked, i didnt care less about the song till ma friend said something.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by odada(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2007
@blue
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 1:19am On Feb 20, 2007
haha check this link out

http://rap.about.com/b/a/257624.htm

@odada

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wait and see what his next album does?
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Phenom(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2007
truth be told, a lot of yall dont know shit about rap. How on earth can T.I stand close to Luda? Didnt u hear them on buck's album?, He completely murdered T.I, "am a master in this game , schoolin this undergraduates", like he ended it, "STAY THE 4CK OF THE T.I.P OF MY DICK", in case yall aint heard d tarck, its young buck feat T.I and Luda. It has to be said that luda jokes a lot so he is under rated. but wen he is serious, he is fire, listen to his verse in made u look remix, T.I dont stand a snowball's chance in hell against Luda,
Q.E.D
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Douzy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2007
Tell it to 'em like it is, bruv!
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Free(f): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
T.I , grin sorry luda grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by jgirl3: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2007
It will always be T.I. no matter what happens. He's more successful than Luda. If you want proof - i have it. he's reppin' the south better.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2007
Phenom:

truth be told, a lot of yall don't know shit about rap. How on earth can T.I stand close to Luda? Didnt u hear them on buck's album?, He completely murdered T.I, "am a master in this game , schoolin this undergraduates", like he ended it, "STAY THE 4CK OF THE T.I.P OF MY DICK", in case yall aint heard d tarck, its young buck feat T.I and Luda. It has to be said that luda jokes a lot so he is under rated. but when he is serious, he is fire, listen to his verse in made u look remix, T.I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell against Luda,
Q.E.D

wow where did u learn all that, in the middle of oshodi market

jus cause u stuck on luda u forgot to listen to TI's album, go check out his track b4 u start running ur mouth

Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by odada(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2007
@blue
u know what girl i saw ATL(movie)today starring tip harris aka TI,was a dope movie too!TI is cool,sexy and smooth(and portrayed all that in the movie no doubt)but as far as this thread is concerned in the battle of the king of the south which was won wey before TI started loosening his dipers by LUDA,i still maintain gal that ATL_GEORGIA_THA SOUTHSIDE has got just one king LUDA grin grin grin TI's his subject word up!
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Phenom(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2007
@ blue,

aint got to be arguin wit u, u dont know shit about rap, no disses, dats d truth
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2007
who was arguing with u, congrats on your Phd in rap music, who da heck are u anyway, Ta, nna remove my name from your mouth! anuofia!

oh snap i forgot i did quote u earlier! undecided anyways still remove ma name from ur mouth
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2007
oh one more thing, yall compare fan count and play count maybe u might actually get to listen to TI lyrics for one

jus one more proof that TI is the better man

here's ludas page: http://www.myspace.com/ludacris

TIP's page : http://www.myspace.com/trapmuzik

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Douzy(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2007
Since when did myspace.com become a yardstick? You just disappointed me, blue. embarassed
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by jgirl3: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2007
T.I.
2006: BET Awards - WON - Best Male Hip-Hop Artist
2006: BET HIP HOP AWARDS -WON - Hip Hop Video Of The Year (What You Know)
2006: BET HIP HOP AWARDS -WON - Hip Hop MVP Of The Year
2006: BET HIP HOP AWARDS -WON - Hip Hop CD Of The Year (King)
2006: BET HIP HOP AWARDS -WON- Best Hip Hop Movie (ATL: Director Chris Robinson)
2006: Billboard Awards - WON - Rap Artist Of The Year
2006: Billboard Awards - WON - Rap Album Of The Year (King)
2006: Billboard Awards - WON - Rap Album Artist Of The Year
2006: Billboard Awards - WON - Rap Song Artist Of The Year
2006: Billboard Awards - WON - Video Clip Artist Of The Year
2007: Blast Awards - WON- #1 Foreign Hip Hop Album - (KING)
2007: Blast Awards - WON- #1 Foreign Hip Hop Artist/Group - (T.I.)
2007: Blast Awards - WON- #2 Foreign Hip Hop Single/Song - ('What You Know')
2007: Blast Awards - WON- #16 Foreign Hip Hop Single/Song - ('Why You Wanna')
2005: Dirty Awards - WON - Dirty Boy of The Year
2005: Dirty Awards - WON - Dirty Song Of The Year (U Don't Know Me)
2007: Grammy Awards - WON - Best Rap/Sung Collaboration - "My Love" with Justin Timberlake
2006: Ozone Awards - WON - Best Rap Album
2006: Ozone Awards - WON - Best Male Rap Artist
2003: Source Award - WON - Single of the Year Collaboration ("Neva Scared" w/ Bonecrusher & Killer Mike)
2004: Southern Entertainment Awards - WON - Southern Mixtape Artist Of The Year
2004: Vibe Awards - WON - Best Street Anthem "Rubberband Man"
2005: Vibe Awards - WON - Best Street Anthem "You Don't Know Me"

VS. LUDA
Ludacris has a total of 3 #1 hit singles, 14 top 10 singles, and 18 top 20 singles so far in his career. Oh and he's won 3 Grammys

Source: Wikipedia

I'm not trying to be biased here. Just couldn't find a list of the awards Luda has gotten. It's so obvious that T.I. is way better as the King of The South and I think we (southern residents) should know. For crying out loud, open your ears and your eyes - I beg of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Gospel Songs That Is Best For Your Easter Sunday Service / Falz – Baby Boy (Video) / [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.