Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris (9496 Views)

Poll: Who's the king between T I and Ludacris

T I: 40% (6 votes)
Ludacris: 60% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:32am On Feb 24, 2007
dey wanna unleash my anger n i aint gat tyme 4 dem fool@zigbo
           i was in a haste wen i was typin[typo]
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2007
. . . . . . and reading too, hence the inability to recognise a question grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2007
debosky:

hey ziggy i don't have anything against ya aight? I know your lingo is tight, mr star on the other hand, needs an intervention grin grin grin grin
hey come u gat issue wiv ma post?>>
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2007
debosky:

. . . . . . and reading too, hence the inability to recognise a question grin grin grin grin
kiss my ass den
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2007
L-O-S-E-R!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2007
see mumu wey dey call person looser
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2007
hey bro i aint gay so stop ur cunny act
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:47am On Feb 24, 2007
'cunny act' ? please explain that, I speak proper english not loser-talk grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:48am On Feb 24, 2007
so whu dosent midget?>>>
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by zigbo(f): 12:50am On Feb 24, 2007
for a minute i tot, girls were the only cat fighters, but i was wrong.
Thank GOD we learn everyday.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:52am On Feb 24, 2007
dis dude is realy lookin 4 ma trouble
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:52am On Feb 24, 2007
this is no cat fight, this is muppet elimination! too many of these roaming around on nl grin grin grin

so being short is now a crime? ignorant muppet! cheesy
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 2:44am On Feb 24, 2007
dats 4 ur dad
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Douzy(m): 4:20am On Feb 24, 2007
I enjoyed the show while it lasted.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 4:23am On Feb 24, 2007
u can lay down ur own comment none is small
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Jduck13(m): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2007
Luda fa Show
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by zigbo(f): 1:09am On Mar 13, 2007
Jduck13:

Luda fa Show

sorry to bother u but i dint get a word of that, please rephrase.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2007
ebonics for Luda for Sure wink
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by zigbo(f): 1:14am On Mar 13, 2007
wat is happening i dont seem to be understanding wat anybody is saying
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 1:21am On Mar 13, 2007
ok let me break it down for you

this thread is about Ludacris and TI who is better

he says 'Luda fa show' meaning Luda (or Ludacris) fa (for) show (sure) - Luda for sure in black slang/ebonics

which means he thinks Ludacris is the king of the south.

get it now?
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by zigbo(f): 1:26am On Mar 13, 2007
oh ok is that wat he meant, good thing i jst learnt one,
thanks
and yea glad he thinks luda is king, thats wats up fa show grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by gbadex1(m): 3:31am On Mar 13, 2007
Shit, another of 'em dumbass threads that don't just end with them fanboys getting their nuts in a twist.

Y'all muthas should categorize by what y'all judge both artistes, maybe then this thread wouldn't sound retarded.

Who do i think is King? Luda of course! Why? Because of his lyrical prowess and delivery as compared to T. I. Luda's more creative in his rhymes, spits some of the sickest metaphors, drops heavy multies and delivers lyrics better on point with a good vocabulary to that. T. I kinda slurs his words like he was on sepe 24/7 (now that i don't mind cheesy!).

Maybe later, i'ma arrange the categories better but thaz it fo' now. Sho' nuff *hic tongue*
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Douzy(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2007
Yea, tell it like it is, dawg! cool
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by justme3(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2007
there is no competition. LUDA is king anyday
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by sunnykiss(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2009
I See many folk dont know shit about rap.umm well rexpect to T.i who is jackin off in jail cos he dont use his senses,luda cris is a way far best dan him so d crown goes to LUDA.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by sunnykiss(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2009
I See many folk dont know shit about rap.umm well rexpect to T.i who is jackin off in jail cos he dont use his senses,luda cris is a way far best dan him so d crown goes to LUDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz – Baby Boy (Video) / 10 Gospel Songs That Is Best For Your Easter Sunday Service / [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.