Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris (9497 Views)

Poll: Who's the king between T I and Ludacris

T I: 40% (6 votes)
Ludacris: 60% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2007
u be mumu does dat imply 2 u@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

u be mumu does that imply 2 u@blue

I thought u were finally getting that part of todays english lesson, damn u are really a lost case undecided
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2007
damn u re freakin drivin me nut@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2007
I can't make sense of his blabbering either, truly a pity, I guess i've failed at doing a good deed today, the case is too bad cry
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:07am On Feb 24, 2007
dude
if u use these sometime ( . , " ? ), maybe u ll be able to understand yourself.

debosky:

I can't make sense of his blabbering either, truly a pity, I guess i've failed at doing a good deed today, the case is too bad cry

debo I've tried, this really is a lost case
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2007
gat ur messge de oda tyme y didnt u pick up de phone@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2007
appreciate dat
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2007
where is my baby gal j gal
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

gat your messge de oda tyme y didnt u pick up de phone@blue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

where is my baby girl j girl
ur grammer killed her!
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin
Lesson #1: use of English

I hope you're taking notes star wink

and keep dreaming about j-girl, she doesn't roll with pry school level English speakers cheesy
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2007
bluenubian:

your grammer killed her!
u killin me men
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

u killin me men

i didnt kill none of your men grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2007
did she tell u dat sad
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2007
can u let me be
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

did she tell u that sad

did she tell me if I killed your men? ummm nope grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2007
God u disturbin da peace
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

God u disturbin da peace

oh my, nothing will ever disturb your peace, say "amen"
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2007
no mate, its your grammar disturbing the peace, Queen Lizzy wd turn in her grave! grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2007
dnt make me unleash da anger
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2007
debosky:

no mate, its your grammar disturbing the peace, Queen Lizzy wd turn in her grave! grin grin grin
hey buddy watch ur mouth angry
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:18am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

dnt make me unleash da anger

common, unleash ur dragon! grin grin grin grin * dances to sisqo*
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2007
u re funny aint gat tyme 4 dat nw, just let it be OR ELSE
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

hey buddy watch your mouth angry

I'm watching your mouth mate, waiting to see what the next bombshell is gonna be grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by zigbo(f): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2007
for a sec. i tot i was on who's the king of the south btw TI and LUDACRIS, apparently i may b in the wrong thread. cos e.body is sayin somethin else.          BACK TO THE TOPIC though cool ,

well i think luda is the royal king and TI is the ghetto king both in the south.
i love TI but im ma have to go wiv luda on this one.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

u re funny aint gat tyme 4 that nw, just let it be OR ELSE

Or else what?, u gonna do da thong song?
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2007
go gal been waitin 4 back up
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2007
zigbo I hope your grammar is better than star's cuz it wd be a pity, we might have to assume all luda lovers speak bad english grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2007
last chance keep shut
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

go girl been waitin 4 back up
i got nothing for that undecided, cudnt fathom that one

zigbo:

for a sec. i tot i was on who's the king of the south between TI and LUDACRIS, apparently i may b in the wrong thread. because e.body is sayin somethin else. BACK TO THE TOPIC though cool ,

well i think luda is the royal king and TI is the ghetto king both in the south.
i love TI but im ma have to go with luda on this one.

cool, u aint said nothing your peeps aint said yet, u shuda jus left it at the polls!
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by zigbo(f): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2007
i aint in the mood to battle wiv none of yall and wats so bad about his english mr(s) lecturer, it must be som type error, so i am nt allowed to write wat i think but u are allowed to critise someone. amazing
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2007
hey ziggy i don't have anything against ya aight? I know your lingo is tight, mr star on the other hand, needs an intervention grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz – Baby Boy (Video) / 10 Gospel Songs That Is Best For Your Easter Sunday Service / [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.