Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris (9495 Views)

Poll: Who's the king between T I and Ludacris

T I: 40% (6 votes)
Ludacris: 60% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2007
Douzy:

Since when did myspace.com become a yardstick? You just disappointed me, blue. embarassed

I disappointed u?, when have i ever appointed u?, see me see wahala. abegi! anything can be a yardstick, with the kind of souls am dealing with here, i had to get something they ll understand, lef me O!
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by odada(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2007
still maintain LUDA
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2007
keep maintaining, luda needs all the help he can get!
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by Douzy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2007
bluenubian:

I disappointed u?, when have i ever appointed u?, see me see wahala. abegi! anything can be a yardstick, with the kind of souls am dealing with here, i had to get something they ll understand, lef me O!

I holded you b4?
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2007
was jus checking !
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2007
hey yall its obvious dat luda is definitely de king of south is like comparin jay-z wiv lil romeo wat da heck,
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by omogenaija(f): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2007
ti
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

hey yall its obvious that luda is definitely de king of south is like comparin jay-z with lil romeo what da heck,

luda with T.I is like jay Z with lil romeo?, and i thot u were from atl undecided
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2007
so@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2007
why do ppl talk w/o reasonin , yr 2006 TI only sold 2million copies y 50cent sold 9million copies worldwide,,,,,,so dnt fulkin tell me TI got da highest sellin album of 06
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

so@blue
so u need to step out of the house and go do some reasearch, go to west side zone 1 bankhead, and ask em

star01:

why do people talk w/o reasonin , yr 2006 TI only sold 2million copies y 50cent sold 9million copies worldwide,,,,,,so dnt fulkin tell me TI got da highest sellin album of 06
star u ok, who said anything about total copies sold in 2006?, and we not talking bout 50cent, thats another story
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by jgirl3: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2007
King of The South! Not best rapper and don't even put 50's name anywhere near there. pls - there's a big difference btw quantity and quality.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2007
TI in his life tyme he only sold 4.5 million records while luda sold ova 12 million copies so wat yall talkin about
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by jgirl3: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2007
Who cares about the sales they've made? Did you see what the amount of awards T.I. has gotten? The nominations are 3ce that amount.

Luda is nothing compared to T.I. T.I. has dope beats and even on a much higher level than Luda
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2007
bluenubian:

so u need to step out of the house and go do some reasearch, go to west side zone 1 bankhead, and ask em
star u ok, who said anything about total copies sold in 2006?, and we not talking bout 50cent, thats another story
hey am in ATL n i no more about TI dan u do, n matter of fact d total album 50cent has sold in his life tyme TI can neva sell up 2 dat till he retires get dat,
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2007
j-girl:

King of The South! Not best rapper and don't even put 50's name anywhere near there. please - there's a big difference between quantity and quality.
hey regardless of dat u cant compare 50cent wiv TI dey re far apart
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

TI in his life tyme he only sold 4.5 million records while luda sold ova 12 million copies so what yall talkin about

u need to calculate averages , ludacris got signed in 2000-01 so its logical that he has sold more, TI have had underground records but didn't hit it big till 2004, so do ur math, with time, TI is gonna blow any southern artist in sales, since its sales u want and not skills
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2007
j-girl:

Who cares about the sales they've made? Did you see what the amount of awards T.I. has gotten? The nominations are 3ce that amount.

Luda is nothing compared to T.I. T.I. has dope beats and even on a much higher level than Luda
shut up wat u no about music, ludacris had grammy trice y TI had it twice so wat u talkin about
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

hey am in ATL n i no more about TI dan u do, n matter of fact d total album 50cent has sold in his life tyme TI can never sell up 2 that till he retires get that,
seems like u wanna keep bringing up 50cent, why dont u appease urself and go create a thread for ur lil buddy 50?

besides u jus proved u dont know jack bout TI, i begin to wonder if u really in ATL, how long have u been there anyways?
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2007
bluenubian:

u need to calculate averages , ludacris got signed in 2000-01 so its logical that he has sold more, TI have had underground records but didn't hit it big till 2004, so do your math, with time, TI is going to blow any southern artist in sales, since its sales u want and not skills
hey 2004 u talkkin ludacris had 2.1million sales on red light district,2005 he had 2million sales on realease therapy while TI had 1.3 on urban legend n in 2006 he had 1.6 on his wack king album.calculate dat i wonder ow u get good grades in school sef
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2007
keep wondering, dont forget to minus the people that returned the album after listening to that atrocity.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2007
bluenubian:

seems like u want to keep bringing up 50cent, why don't u appease yourself and go create a thread for your lil buddy 50?

besides u jus proved u don't know jack bout TI, i begin to wonder if u really in ATL, how long have u been there anyways?
i no TI more u tink n ve seen him so many times in his junk ass car[bentley], n matter of fact da only person in comparison 2 50cent is jay-z or diddy besides dat no1 else
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2007
T. I. is the man jare, his music, his look everything is unique and tight

luda has some things going for him, but he's not too original in my opinion, his collabo's have gotten him more popularity than anything else
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2007
bluenubian:

keep wondering, don't forget to minus the people that returned the album after listening to that atrocity.
dat shows ow much less u no about music n record deal, dnt u no once da record is distribited out 2 it dosent concern dem if da album is returned back or wateva dey already earned dere money,
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2007
debosky:

his collabo's have gotten him more popularity than anything else
thank u jare, big baby luda cant do nothing on his own

star01:

i no TI more u think n ve seen him so many times in his junk ass car[bentley]
wow bentley is junk, i wonder what u drive

star01:

n matter of fact da only person in comparison 2 50cent is jay-z or diddy besides that no1 else

u put diddy, 50 and jay z in the same sentence. lemme guess diddy is the king of New York? grin grin undecided

and pls 50 cant even touch Jay Z. so stop it now, better yet go create ur thread, lemme massacre u there
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

that shows ow much less u no about music n record deal, dnt u no once da record is distribited out 2 it dosent concern them if da album is returned back or whatever dey already earned dere money,
yes it does, why u think Micheal Jackson's last album didnt do so well, cause a lot of people had high expectatons only to return it, its your money that they ll use to pay for returned cds
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by jgirl3: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

shut up what u no about music, ludacris had grammy trice y TI had it twice so what u talkin about

Hell no! You did not just say that. angry angry angry How many BET awards has Luda gotten? You're not serious. You don't recognize quality that's why you keep shouting about luda and 50.

Debosky thank you oh! at least 3 ppl here have taste
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2007
whu be dis well i no blame u,u be JJC in music@debosky
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2007
bluenubian:

yes it does, why u think Micheal Jackson's last album didnt do so well, cause a lot of people had high expectatons only to return it, its your money that they ll use to pay for returned cds
he album didnt sell well cos de record deal he had sucks.so keeo shut dere
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2007
the only thing that can make jacko suck is jacko, record deal or no deal
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2007
hey do u no wat u talkin about @ all ?, do u no ow much 50 cent worth, do u no ow much sales he had in his past yrs, u beta stick 2 ur wack ass TI dnt even start wiv 50 cent@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2007
wat record deal is jackson with@blue u dnt no

Falz – Baby Boy (Video) / 10 Gospel Songs That Is Best For Your Easter Sunday Service / [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51