Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris (9498 Views)

Poll: Who's the king between T I and Ludacris

T I: 40% (6 votes)
Ludacris: 60% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2007
j-girl:

Hell no! You did not just say that. angry angry angry How many BET awards has Luda gotten? You're not serious. You don't recognize quality that's why you keep shouting about luda and 50.

Debosky thank you oh! at least 3 people here have taste
who is talkin about BET, all artist re always after grammy n matter of fact Luda won 3 grammy two dis yr one 2004 will TI only won 2
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

hey do u no what u talkin about @ all ?, do u no ow much 50 cent worth, do u no ow much sales he had in his past years, u beta stick 2 your wack ass TI dnt even start with 50 cent@blue
u are the one that started with 50, and u not making no sense at all, i never compared 50 to TI, u did, all i said was for u not to compare 50 with Jay Z. u are making worthless points, instead of u to stick to the topic and drive it home. u are beating around the bush

star01:

what record deal is jackson with@blue u dnt no
for one u can be with a record deal, u can have a record deal grin

and there u go again, worthless point. whats that got to do with anything, he is with ABC record company, u happy now?
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2007
u dnt no wat u talkin about DIDDY aint de king of new yk is  NAS is niight go learn some more@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

u dnt no what u talkin about DIDDY aint de king of new yk is NAS is niight go learn some more@blue
am convinced a talking to a knuckle head now grin grin grin grin
when did i say diddy was the king of New York, dude please go back and read what i wrote

here lemme help u, since u moving kinda slow today, u might jus be having a bad day, here's what i wrote

bluenubian:

u put diddy, 50 and jay z in the same sentence. let me guess diddy is the king of New York? grin grin undecided
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2007
sorry oh mr star, the music 'expert'. because you manage to watch mtv base from your neighbour's window you're claiming music knowledge grin grin

carry on.

luda is crap, luckily he has a network of radio dj's (he was one before) who help hype his music.

if not for pharrell and mary j on his last album, no jupiter wdve given him any grammy so don't get it twisted

T. I. is the real deal.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2007
50 cent is gettin closer 2 diddy, dey both ve a record label[gunit,badboy],dey both ve a clothin line[gunit,sean john]
      oh ma GoD JUST SHUT UP U DNT NO NUFIN next person plsssssssssssss
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2007
even hillary duff get clothing line, so does kese jabari (naija designer)

does that mean they are close to diddy? 50 is a copycat wannabe simple.
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2007
oh my God debo, are u seeing what am seeing, a full blooded naija man can talk like this

star01:

50 cent is gettin closer 2 diddy, dey both ve a record label[gunit,badboy],dey both ve a clothin line[gunit,sean john]
oh ma GoD JUST SHUT UP U DNT NO NUFIN next person plsssssssssssss

dude u running your mouth like a Kid, this thread started based on talent. please Lord end this man's misery
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2007
bluenubian:

t

u put diddy, 50 and jay z in the same sentence. let me guess diddy is the king of New York? grin grin undecided

nut cracker u dnt even no wat u posted wat is dis?,
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2007
dude i was asking u a question!

dude u making yourself look stupid!

dude do u know what this sign means [size=20pt]"?"[/size]?
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2007
debosky:

even hillary duff get clothing line, so does kese jabari (naija designer)

does that mean they are close to diddy? 50 is a copycat wannabe simple.
aint no1 disputin dat n ow many sales has it made tink bro,tink
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2007
@star are u reading your own posts?, cause am dying of laughter here grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2007
if u dnt no somethin u dnt include guess   it would ve been beta if u had said     'star is diddy de king of new york'n i would ve answered u wiv de correct ans iight@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2007
wat u mean am readin my post?, @blue bring it out
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2007
now u trying to justify ur ignorance, ur teacher didnt teach u ways to rephrase a question?
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

aint no1 disputin that n ow many sales has it made think bro,think

star01:

if u dnt no somethin u dnt include guess it would ve been beta if u had said 'star is diddy de king of new york'n i would ve answered u with de correct ans iight@blue

wow tell me this makes sense to you
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2007
u said 'i guess  diddy is de king of new york''''its a question but it aint complete tink gal, re u in college sha?>>>@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

u said 'i guess diddy is de king of new york''''its a question but it aint complete think girl, re u in college sha?>>>@blue
another mumbo jumbo, ok college professor, thats how u teach your students

why did u leave out the question mark?, dude a question is a question!, dude stop! u really making urself looks dee dee dee
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
gad damn it
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2007
re u in college sha@blue dnt tink so
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

gad damn it
hehehe grin grin professor star

star01:

re u in college sha@blue dnt think so
now recite this back to yourself! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2007
lmao, this is truly shameful

dude a question mark was there, that is all you needed to know it was a question, why are you disgracing yourself further??
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2007
i tink ve calmed everybody down in de race 'who de king of south is' nw de winner is LUDACRIS -MONEY MAKER
                            LUDACRIS speaks ---10k yalll,am gonna start in 10kin God 1st d alpha n omega,nairaland members [STAR01]dat voted 4 me n my greatest hero 107.9 10K YALL I LOVE U ALL
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2007
shut de fulck up bro@debo
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2007
star01:

i think ve calmed everybody down in de race 'who de king of south is' nw de winner is LUDACRIS -MONEY MAKER
LUDACRIS speaks ---10k yalll,am going to start in 10kin God 1st d alpha n omega,nairaland members [STAR01]that voted 4 me n my greatest hero 107.9 10K YALL I LOVE U ALL

dude the short bus is calling u!
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2007
in ur dreams@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

in your dreams@blue
am dreaming that the short bus is calling u? hope u realize that this is a question too grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2007
Seun should institute a grammar test as a requirement for joining nl. grin grin grin

i'm tired of meeting dumbos like this all over this forum.

like I said, he thanked the dj's who hyped his music, if not for collabo's no show for mr luda
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2007
a fool would@blue
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by star01(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2007
u aint gat point say anoda
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by debosky(m): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

a fool would@blue

then you're lower than a fool then, cos you definitely missed it the first time cheesy
Re: Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris by bluenubian(f): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2007
star01:

a fool would@blue
am glad u finally realize what u are.

star01:

u aint gat point say another
now u talking to yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz – Baby Boy (Video) / 10 Gospel Songs That Is Best For Your Easter Sunday Service / [VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.