Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (114897 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by vivalavida(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She's a very foolish woman for introducing her blind skinny single friend to her husband and even bringing her to the house on several occasions in d first place knowing fully well the kind of person she is

I can't be as foolish as dat woman and there's no place for a senseless man in my lyf
L
We know ur type bae.
Iz not by making noise. Ur type wont know when ur man is bonking ur sister or maid
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
yes she was foolish in that aspect... But not foolish in exposing her man... Don't you get it?

Are men special creatures...she didn't sleep with herself afterall..what is good for the goose is good for the gander..does she think her husband will love her the more for not exposing him...her husband is a lost cause already .

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Ishilove: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
lol..and he openly denied... Phew.. Am dissapointed
Don't mind him. I've seen 100% evidence that proves he's the one. He can't deny it to me
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by silverspringle(f): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
Madam, you can use all the derogatory words on her but it will not remove the fact and the bitter truth that there is something that you are lacking and your husband has found that in her!
What if she decide to seek one thing that her husband is lacking outside or with the friend's husband? No one has it all. When you marry someone. You have accepted their goods and wrongs and help them become better. You shouldn't hurt a woman who prepares your meal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Timbuktuo: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Now this is the true meaning of betrayal.
Her best friend is a devil.

This is not about women being their own enemies even though some women are highly dangerous ...A man that loves and respects a woman wouldn't try this nonsense.

As she's exposing her best friend, let her also expose her man...it's a two way thing..one person shouldn't take the blame, afterall she didn't sleep with herself

Are men really weak minded? some men should have some form of decency and control abeg..

It is a false equivalence to ask her to expose her husband. Husband and wife do not have the same rights and privileges in a marriage whether you want to admit that or not. How many men have you heard expose their best friend for sleeping with their wives? Almost zero if any. The woman would most likely be sent away. Let this one send her husband away na. There is a reason it's husband and wife, not husband and husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Are men special creatures...she didn't sleep with herself afterall..what is good for the goose is good for the gander..does she think her husband will love her the more for not exposing him...her husband is a lost cause already .
well she wants to keep her marriage.. Is it your problem?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
well she wants to keep her marriage.. Is it your problem?
It's not my problem oo..it's her cross let her carry it
Opinion differs
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Dagoma: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2017
It's better you find out and tackle your own domestic problem (like ensweetening your pus_y) in order to keep your husband instead of destroying your home with these viral pics.

You are just marketing the girl and ridiculing yourself.

...methinks.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's not my problem oo..it's her cross let her carry it
Opinion differs
u will soon carry your own o..shebi you know...
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Prognose: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Who is else disappointed that there were no real nude pics to see cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
u will soon carry your own o..shebi you know...

And even u too
I can assure u that your own cross will be very heavy for u to bear
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

And even u too
I can assure u that your own cross will be very heavy for u to bear
lmao... You make me laugh.. I don't have time for nonsense...even before the cross comes, I have already dumped it...
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by deebrain(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

This is not about women being their own enemies even though some women are highly dangerous ...A man that loves and respects a woman wouldn't try this nonsense.

As she's exposing her best friend, let her also expose her man...it's a two way thing..one person shouldn't take the blame, afterall she didn't sleep with herself

Are men really weak minded? some men should have some form of decency and control abeg..

Stop dragging men into the known woes of most women.

Even the very faithful of any man would tell you what he is personally dealing with, to close his eyes from advances from women. some of them really close to the family.

Most of you women are pure evil and unnecessarily competitive . But you play well as victims.

A typical woman will tell you she likes hanging out with guys than even themselves.

How many of you like yourselves? I've seen many women go to extremes to destroy the relationships of their besties. Not once, not ten times.

And when people call for blood, it is you women that will tell everyone "that it is a women thing" RATHER THAN CONDEMN IT TOTALLY.

You can talk about men being weak minded, But must you women be the temptation?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
lmao... You make me laugh.. I don't have time for nonsense...even before the cross comes, I have already dumped it...

Same with me nah
Why u come day wish me evil
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2017
deebrain:

Stop dragging men into the known woes of most women.

Even the very faithful of any man would tell you what he is personally dealing with, to close his eyes from advances from women. some of them really close to the family.

Most of you women are pure evil and unnecessarily competitive . But you play well as victims.

A typical woman will tell you she likes hanging out with guys than even themselves.

How many of you like yourselves? I've seen many women go to extremes to destroy the relationships of their besties. Not once, not ten times.

And when people call for blood, it is you women that will tell everyone "that it is a women thing" RATHER THAN CONDEMN IT TOTALLY.

You can talk about men being weak minded, But must you women be the temptation?

It is because men like u allow yourself to be used
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by goingape1: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Kolababe:
Some ladies are not loyal friends. They laugh with you and at the same time plan evil against you at your back. A lady named Sarah Atienohas blasted her best friend, Raychelle Akinyi, after realizing that she has been having sex with her husband. Raychelle has been sending nudes to Sarah’s husband and luring him to sex.

She has no mercy despite being friends for almost two years. Below is how Sarah blasted her best friend, Raychelle, who has been having sex with her husband.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-exposes-her-best-friend-who-has-been-having-sex-with-her-husband
the problem with married women is that they lack commitment!

when you don't release your yansh for your husband, someone will definitely do it. undecided
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Same with me nah
Why u come day wish me evil
I say make I find your trouble small...

But I think as we grow older, our behaviours change..we get matured and handle things in another way we couldn't imagine we could handle it back then..

I believe if I get married.. My level of handling issues will change.. You may see me here advocating for divorce or whatever.. But hey.. Marriage is marriage... As long as I am not losing my sanity, there will always be room for reasoning.

Bible says in the book of proverbs. A wise woman keeps her home, but a foolish woman tears it apart from her actions.

I still don't understand why it delegated marriage failures to women being the architects but I think there has to be a reason..

Unless you say the bible does lie.. grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by deebrain(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It is because men like u allow yourself to be used

Let's hear.

It's the tempter that is the used one. Not the tempted.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
I say make I find your trouble small...

But I think as we grow older, our behaviours change..we get matured and handle things in another way we couldn't imagine we could handle it back then..

I believe if I get married.. My level of handling issues will change.. You may see me here advocating for divorce or whatever.. But hey.. Marriage is marriage... As long as I am not losing my sanity, there will always be room for reasoning.

Bible says in the book of proverbs. A wise woman keeps her home, but a foolish woman tears it apart from her actions.

I still don't understand why it delegated marriage failures to women being the architects but I think there has to be a reason..

Unless you say the bible does lie.. grin

Now we re on d same page
You re a wise man grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by ghostridder: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Ah...!! wat wia u xpecting wit such a Friend..? It's like introducing yam to a goat.. Wat do u tink will happen..? undecided cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Now we re on d same page
You re a wise man grin

of course I know grin

Aj I dey hungry ..wetin u cook
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
of course I know grin

Aj I dey hungry ..wetin u cook

I just day wake up
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I just day wake up
aaaaah..... No be so oo... Oya come make we go market together
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
aaaaah..... No be so oo... Oya come make we go market together

On my way dingbang cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

On my way dingbang cheesy
lol crazy girl.. I know girls like going to the market with a guy... grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by goingape1: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

ask your father if he his weak minded undecided

useless women everywhere!
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2017
goingape1:
ask your father if he his weak minded undecided

useless women everywhere!
including every female member in your lineage/life
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by delishpot: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
Madam, you can use all the derogatory words on her but it will not remove the fact and the bitter truth that there is something that you are lacking and your husband has found that in her!

Will you say same if the wife was caught cheating? Can 1 person have 100% what someone wants?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Sunmolar(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Kolababe:
Some ladies are not loyal friends. They laugh with you and at the same time plan evil against you at your back. A lady named Sarah Atienohas blasted her best friend, Raychelle Akinyi, after realizing that she has been having sex with her husband. Raychelle has been sending nudes to Sarah’s husband and luring him to sex.

She has no mercy despite being friends for almost two years. Below is how Sarah blasted her best friend, Raychelle, who has been having sex with her husband.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-exposes-her-best-friend-who-has-been-having-sex-with-her-husband
show me your friend and I tell who you are. is this your friend?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2017
You re best of friends,you should learn to share things,what re friends for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.