Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (114896 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
She looks like an olosho.why would a married woman make friends with a lady like thisshocked.abi d wife too knew dis lady back in d day when she dey do the job too?cheesy.the Tory no completecheesy.anyway d lady looks like those dried Egyptian mummies.u know dos type for that Imhotep film d mummycheesy.sumptin dey wrong with d husban..chopping kpanla....endtime tinzs.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ogheneruona:
Show me your friend and i would tell you who you are...lool..look at somebody's best friend,omg...that means the wife sef is no diffrent and her husband might have been one of her customers....nomsense people
probably the wife is or was into d same career as this her friend.tell me wich normal married lady keeps a friend like dis.anyway her husband na mumu toocheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Kowor(f): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
alexialin:

Even some of the married ladies are the same as some of the single ladies who sleeps with their friends husbands.

Have seen two scenarios.

She's married and still after her married friend husband.
The second scenario, when I was dating my ex bf, my married female friend could not keep still whenever he drops me at her place.
She even said it openly one day that wow he's hot, I bet he will fall me, if u weren't dating him. I was like what! shocked

Since that statement, I always drive my self to her place. angry and if she's on her way to my home? I make sure he's not around. Can u beat that?

Just be careful of female friends when it comes to any man u are with. be it married or single or divorced.

True!

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by baddosky1: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kolababe:
See her uncensored raunchy pics sent to the friend's husband here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-exposes-her-best-friend-who-has-been-having-sex-with-her-husband

Dear Nairalanders, don't bother clicking on the link. No uncensored, raunchy pics found there. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by eksudoctor(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Reason I don't have friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by PrinceChurchi10(m): 4:53am On Sep 17, 2017
The lady is better at doing what u can't do. I won't b surprised if u hardly wash your panties or brush your teeth and u still want him to kiss u.
U must b heartless walahi
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 17, 2017
See as the tin dry and worwor like stock fish.

Your hubby doesn't even have taste and you are there killing urself..

Some things are just hilarious.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2017
DNA9:

male friends f#cks Ur sisters all the same.
that's funny ,
considering iv got no sisters

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by DNA9(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2017
CaroLyner:
that's funny , considering iv got no sisters
u stand a good chance then.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Isinkwa: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hunger don finish this one. Correct ajekpako
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Arobake: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2022
What type of st...ity is this? So you think any wife or husband has it all/is perfect? And the solution to an imperfect spouse is infidelity? Shows how much you know about the marriage institution.
When you agreed to marry some1, you are saying, she/he is the best for me out there & Im marrying him/her despite her imperfections and forsaking ALL others. Bottom line - no man or woman is perfect. Quote me.

Like some1 here said, women should learn to shame the lily-livered faithless shameless men too, not only their obnoxious friends.

Nwodosis:
Madam, you can use all the derogatory won her but it will not remove the fact and the bitter truth that there is something that you are lacking and your husband has found that in her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.