Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia (630 Views)

An Abuse Wife Needs Your Advise / Dear Husbands, Sometimes, All Your Wife Needs Is A…. / New Father Bathes His New Born Baby Because His Wife Needs Rest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by Nijablog: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2017
Recently videos of Afia Schwarzenegger having sex with another man surfaced on the internet.While some people applauded the actions of the husband,Some were castigating him that despite her pleading as can be in the video i.e am naked,he still released the video to the public.
But I have come to a certain conclusion having understand my opinions are mine alone that any man who should catch his woman/wife sleeping with another man should video them and post it on the net.
WHY...
When a woman get married to a man,it simply means that despite her past deeds and of people who may have seen her unclothedness in the past and probably have done something with it,I am now yours and it is now only your right to see my unclothedness and doing anything with it.If she then have the audacity of displaying it before another man by way of sleeping with that man,then everybody can see it.
That is just my humble opinion or what do you think Nairalanders?.
Re: Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by MhizzAJ(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Your post is directed to women only
What about the men...what should their wives do to them if they re caught sleeping with other women..
It's your opinion sha
Re: Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by Fadiga24(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2017
What of cheating men
Re: Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by Kowor(f): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2017
OK. What of cheating men? Are immune?
Re: Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by Nijablog: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kowor:
OK. What of cheating men? Are immune?
That one is left for the women o
Re: Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Your post is directed to women only
What about the men...what should their wives do to them if they re caught sleeping with other women..
It's your opinion sha
you can write on why cheating men should be treated like Afia. Nobody is holding you grin
Re: Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by MhizzAJ(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
you can write on why cheating men should be treated like Afia. Nobody is holding you grin
Okay cheesy
Re: Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay cheesy

Re: Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
So cheating for married men is normal?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Fear Of Commitment! / A Guy With A Beard Or Clean Shaved? What Women Want / Where Did You First Meet Your Current Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.