Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? (2740 Views)

Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Wizklynd23(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
I saw this on Facebook and screenshot each to come and share here , what is your take on this ?
I think he is right , he has endured her for 3 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by EmzyT: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin
Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Wizklynd23(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cont....

1 Share

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cont....

So what can you say please

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by richeeyo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by PlayMaker14: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Brilliant way to pass a very strong message to a girlfriend like her who's speedily turning into a liability and a good for nothing BBN addict.

No need mincing words with a girl that don't want to get useful with her life.

This is 2021, and there won't be any basket for rotten mangoes.

19 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
richeeyo:
Nonsense

What is it nonsense here ?
A average Nigeria Girls they only know about make up and how to look beautiful.
When you talk about politics,economy, sports, history, religion, education, carrier and some other interesting topics immediately they become Silent and tag the conversion boring

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Brunicekid(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Girls need to hear this... I like this Guy Bluntness!!

6 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by BlueAir: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
No big deal. It's just a guy jilting a woman. Or are we getting used to women jilting men?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Brunicekid:
Girls need to hear this... I like this Guy Bluntness!!

When I saw this immediately I tagged my Girlfriend, let she read it ..

90% of our conversation is just love and some romantic talks ..
Which I hate it, I tagged her let she read it and unfortunately if she didn't do something which I will continue to press her , this may be her fate too

2 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueAir:
No big deal. It's just a guy jilting a woman. Or are we getting used to women jilting men?
Yes but his reasons are genuine worth to look at

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Zhunnurayn(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
No relationship can be healthy and reasonable without sharing visions together. Even normal friendship with fellow guys to me is meaningless without goals. I cut anyone off if they have no purpose. Relationships need to be nourished by doing useful and productive things, if one party is lacks vision, then love alone won't sustain the relationship, boredom will surely break it apart. If you can't help each other grow, let each other go... girls Take note, Mass red cards loading

5 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by richeeyo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wizklynd23:

What is it nonsense here ?
A average Nigeria Girls they only know about make up and how to look beautiful.
When you talk about politics,economy, sports, history, religion, education, carrier and some other interesting topics immediately they become Silent and tag the conversion boring
Thats why a guy is and should be smarter

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by jimmychang: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Me smart
Me dey my own
Me make Money
Me dey my own
Omo if you no dey chase money,we no fit flow grin

2 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Kaodek(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
I love this guy, obviously he’s an ambitious man that doesn’t want to settle down with a lady that only had a pus*y to offer. This is 2021!

4 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Problem no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Cerebellum: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
I love this nigga

Help me find this nigga make I buy am One chilled malt.

But he self to talk to talk too much sha...anyways, him be real nigga

6 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
richeeyo:
Nonsense

Arrant nonsense
Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by ultiabaz36(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Only one FEMALE comment so far. And her comment is ‘Problem no dey finish’

2 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by tchidi066(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't blame the guy, i hate that bbnaija show too, including zee world

2 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? by Brunicekid(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wizklynd23:

When I saw this immediately I tagged my Girlfriend, let she read it ..

90% of our conversation is just love and some romantic talks ..
Which I hate it, I tagged her let she read it and unfortunately if she didn't do something which I will continue to press her , this may be her fate too
Confirm..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

25 Years Old Simple Girl Looking For A Boyfriend! / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Which Of These Women Would You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.