Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18692 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
this sagamu and his threads. grin

Sagamite:

Yes, I am.  tongue grin

I would rather have a girl with the face prototype God used in creating his angels, double D attack pointing to me like the nozzle of Somali pirate's sub-machine guns, bumper like if it was removed from a written-off V-Boot and attached to her backside and hips shooting from left to right and curved like the M25 motorway encircling London, with average intelligence (not that sharp but not an airhead, does not immense herself in stuupid tabloid/celebrity magazines), that has only a bachelors/HND/OND degree, and prefers to be a housewife.

THAN

A girl with average looks, with BSc from Oxford, Masters from Harvard and Phd from Cambridge, that works as a Director for a UN department, who is capable of solving the Isreal-Palestine debacle.

Sho get ti e nisin? grin

i get am!
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
platinumnk:

You couldnt handle the latter.
Housewife ko CEO ni tongue

Call it what you like, shawty.  tongue No be her books go make me salute.  cool

I don't do the Erikah Badu/Indie Arie "I am not fine but love me for my mind" dingie relationship. I want my girl to be fine if I am being sentenced to rest of my life in no-intimacy-with-other-women shackles.

davidylan:

this sagamu and his threads. grin

i get am!

Bros, na so o! grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
this sagamu and his threads.

i get am!

You dey mind am? See him head as he be like the junction of Sagamu to Benin -Ore expressway.

I would rather have a girl with the face prototype God used in creating his angels, double D attack pointing to me like the nozzle of Somali pirate's sub-machine guns, bumper like if it was removed from a written-off V-Boot and attached to her backside and hips shooting from left to right and curved like the M25 motorway encircling London, with average intelligence (not that sharp but not an airhead, does not immense herself in stuupid tabloid/celebrity magazines), that has only a bachelors/HND/OND degree, and prefers to be a housewife.

If this is what you want these kain gurls plenty for clubs. this is a Friday evening hit the clubs I am sure you would have your choice in abundance

THAN

A girl with average looks, with BSc from Oxford, Masters from Harvard and Phd from Cambridge, that works as a Director for a UN department, who is capable of solving the Isreal-Palestine debacle.

Sho get ti e nisin?

Give me this and I would thank you. I dont want my kids taking after my wife in intelligence if she happens to be from the former category of limited intelligence.

She doesnt have to be a stunner but averagely good looks and shape is ok but the intelligence would be key. I dont want my wife being the butt of jokes or thinking Russia is in the backyard of Alaska
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by platinumnk(f): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Call it what you like, shawty.  tongue No be her books go make me salute.  cool

I don't do the Erikah Badu/Indie Arie "I am not fine but love me for my mind" dingie relationship. I want my girl to be fine if I am being sentenced to rest of my life in no-intimacy-with-other-women shackles.

Who said women cant be both?
I cant have a fine man who is a dunce.
And the woman also has to be faithful, men plenty full ground wink
And Batchelors Degree doesnt mean one is intelligent. Trust me lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
And the woman also has to be faithful, men plenty full ground
And Batchelors Degree doesnt mean one is intelligent. Trust me

If I can have both then fine I jump at it. If I have to make a choice between, I would rather take her intelligence rather than the bumper to bumper.

Also in this world, A bachelors degree AT LEAST is necesary. Not that it makes one more intelligent but in 2010 that should be the least for anyone.

Few organisations would even employ anyone without a degree,

@Sagamite, A housewife is a NO-No for me.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
But where are the beautiful women hiding? All i see are average women . . . the saddest thing these days is that the top class chics (docs, professors) that i would like to marry are nothing to write home about lookswise! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
platinumnk:

And the woman also has to be faithful, men plenty full ground wink

Obviously, women can be both, but we are talking of choosing between one and the other.

dayokanu:

You dey mind am? See him head as he be like the junction of Sagamu to Benin -Ore expressway.

If this is what you want these kain gurls plenty for clubs. this is a Friday evening hit the clubs I am sure you would have your choice in abundance

THAN

Give me this and I would thank you. I dont want my kids taking after my wife in intelligence if she happens to be from the former category of limited intelligence.

She doesnt have to be a stunner but averagely good looks and shape is ok but the intelligence would be key. I dont want my wife being the butt of jokes or thinking Russia is in the backyard of Alaska

grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat: good minimums. She is not a dunce that would think Australia is in Europe. She is averagely intelligent.

No matter what, your physical attraction to a partner (both ways) will decline after a while, so I feel it is good for it to decline from a high base than from an average/low base.

E.g. If you were 55% attracted to bedding her, when she has grown older and had kids, you might be 45% attracted. If you where 95% attracted to bedding her, and it falls to 85%, she go run inside cupboard even at the age of 40 as she knows you are home to hit it again.  grin

I want to be completely faithful, so I want to be attracted to my wife for years, that is why I do a mental sex depreciation valuation ratios* of chics I get involved with.

*Mental sex depreciation valuation ratios*: Based on my level of attraction to her at present, how many more years will be left before the level falls to zero.

In regards to kids, my intelligence gene is already overdose anyway.  cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by platinumnk(f): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2010
davidylan:

But where are the beautiful women hiding? All i see are average women . . . the saddest thing these days is that the top class chics (docs, professors) that i would like to marry are nothing to write home about lookswise! lipsrsealed

you really dont know where to look, I know plenty.

dayokanu:

If I can have both then fine I jump at it. If I have to make a choice between, I would rather take her intelligence rather than the bumper to bumper.

Also in this world, A bachelors degree AT LEAST is necesary. Not that it makes one more intelligent but in 2010 that should be the least for anyone.

Few organisations would even employ anyone without a degree,

A bachelors degree should be a standard, but its not a measure of intelligence.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by platinumnk(f): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

In regards to kids, my intelligence gene is already overdose anyway. cool

this is what popped in my head when u first made statements.
Genes dont work like that sorry. tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2010
platinumnk:

where are they? Louisiana?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2010

Abeg nwanne show me where they are.

In regards to kids, my intelligence gene is already overdose anyway.

You would be suprised how these genes work. Remember Murphys theory. (Anything that can go wrong would most likely go wrong) I detest dullards.

If you have ever taught in any capacity you would understand. I spent 6 hours teaching Mathematics inequality to a student "If A is greater than B that means B is less than A" and he still doesnt understand what I was talking about.

I am dead serious.
where are they? Louisiana?

gentleman. Respect yourself and stick to NY  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

gentleman. Respect yourself and stick to NY angry angry angry angry angry

What? You're stalking plat too? grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
platinumnk:

And Batchelors Degree doesnt mean one is intelligent. Trust me lipsrsealed

Obviously.

But it is the easiest, most succinct and most widely (but wrongly though) used reference of intelligence. That is why I am using it, just as an indicator.

dayokanu:

Me, anything that floats her boat. It is her life and I will support her in doing what makes her happy.

If she wants to work, fine, if not, fine. My plan is to be able to generate a good income to sustain the whole family and I am confident I will not fail.

Also, a housewife most likely will result in well nurtured and rounded kids and superior family life for all, that is more import to me than money.

Note, I don't prefer housewife but I am cool with it.

A woman working 100hrs a week as MD of an investment bank is fine, she is just not for me as I would not be interested since the kids would suffer and I don't intend to be househusband.

davidylan:

But where are the beautiful women hiding? All i see are average women . . . the saddest thing these days is that the top class chics (docs, professors) that i would like to marry are nothing to write home about lookswise!  lipsrsealed

Most of the beautiful women I have met have attitude problems, I prefer to be single than take that.

But the ones based in Naija are better behaved sha.

platinumnk:

this is what popped in my head when u first made statements.
Genes dont work like that sorry.  tongue

Mine is special.  tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
What? You're stalking plat too?

Stalking her beautiful and intelligent friends. Me and Plat are like 5 and 6.

Me, anything that floats her boat. It is her life and I will support her in doing what makes her happy.

If she wants to work, fine, if not, fine. My plan is to be able to generate a good income to sustain the whole family and I am confident I will not fail.

i am not for women who sit at home all day DOING WHAT? Gossping about a neighbour who just bought a new car or who sleeps with who in the neighbourhood.

Also, a housewife most likely will result in well nurtured and rounded kids and family life, that is more import to me than money.

Not necesarily. You would fnd out kids who have both parents working appreciate the value of hardwork early in Life. Most of us who grew up in Naija had both parents working (My mom is a civil servant in Naija.)

A woman working 100hrs a week as MD of an investment bank is fine, she is just not for me as I would not be interested since the kids would suffer and I don't intend to be househusband.

You also work 100hrs right? so who would be the house husband. Both would be working and your vacations would be planned together. Its when you see each other 24hours a day that she would start observing that your tie is not in the same position as it was in the morning when you left home.

Women who dont work dont appreciate what goes on at work She would be like you close at 6 why are you not home at 6:30 she doesnt know about client deadline, extended meetings, quarterly reporting and meeting deadlines she thinks you just drive out in the morn and come back at night doing nothing.

When she works and have her own challenges at work, you would have little to bicker about
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
Most of the beautiful women I have met have attitude problems, I prefer to be single than take that.

But the ones based in Naija are better behaved sha.

Dont be deceived for a minute. You are in UK abi? How many Naija girls would decline a UK husband who would take them out of Naija?

One in your environment already understands how the system works and knows you have to work before you chop unlike in Naija where everyone would be hoping on a rich uncle to win a political appointment and make them PA.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

i am not for women who sit at home all day DOING WHAT? Gossping about a neighbour who just bought a new car or who sleeps with who in the neighbourhood.

No let the feminist catch you o. grin

She would cook, clean, take kids to school, take them to sports activities, wash and iron, record programmes she knows I like, watch her favourite soaps, go to the gym and look nice for me and keep an eye on both our parents.

No, housewifes can be useful, don't think they are all useless.

dayokanu:

Not necesarily. You would fnd out kids who have both parents working appreciate the value of hardwork early in Life. Most of us who grew up in Naija had both parents working (My mom is a civil servant in Naija.)

A women in an easy job (9-5) is my preference too, but housewife is not bad, it is superior development model for a child. Not mummy rushing back to work when the child is 9 months old. God did not create us to grow like that, that is man-made wahala.

A housewife would not be worn out everytime (and look worn, if she takes care of her self). That is ingredient for stress that is bad for relationships.

dayokanu:

You also work 100hrs right? so who would be the house husband. Both would be working and your vacations would be planned together. Its when you see each other 24hours a day that she would start observing that your tie is not in the same position as it was in the morning when you left home.

Women who dont work dont appreciate what goes on at work She would be like you close at 6 why are you not home at 6:30 she doesnt know about client deadline, extended meetings, quarterly reporting and meeting deadlines she thinks you just drive out in the morn and come back at night doing nothing.

When she works and have her own challenges at work, you would have little to bicker about

When I come back from work, the energy I will use to fire her when she is looking all nice from good work-outs will tell her I have not been anywhere else.  grin

There has to be some level of trust mate.

And she can always pick me up at work sometimes to go for nice dinners whilst the kids stay with neighbours.

dayokanu:

Dont be deceived for a minute. You are in UK abi? How many Naija girls would decline a UK husband who would take them out of Naija?

One in your environment already understands how the system works and knows you have to work before you chop unlike in Naija where everyone would be hoping on a rich uncle to win a political appointment and make them PA.

I have been impressed with virtually all Nigerian-raised girls (the educated ones o) married to guys from Nigeria but now based in UK or UK based guys. They work but still take care of the home easily and usually not rude. You have to put such on a pedestal.

In regards to system, the world is getting smaller, people are not ignorant anymore, she does not have to live here to know. Even hard work is the system in Nigeria now for those in the private sector.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chic2pimp(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

No let the feminist catch you o. grin

Sagamite:

She would cook, clean, take kids to school, take them to sports activities, wash and iron, record programmes she knows I like, watch her favourite soaps, go to the gym and look nice for me and keep an eye on both our parents,

Abeg who would the feminist want to catch first, you or him? grin

dayokanu:

Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

Abeg who would the feminist want to catch first, you or him? grin
Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

I dey praise na, im dey say dem dey useless.

He does not know home-keeping is hard work.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This actually got me romblmao grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chic2pimp(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

I dey praise na, im dey say dem dey useless.

He does not know home-keeping is hard work.
Oh really?
Care to explain to me why Naija housewives put on loads of weight after a few years living in the family home?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

Oh really?
Care to explain to me why Naija housewives put on loads of weight after a few years living in the family home?

Erm . . . . just like banking or carpentry is hard work. It does not mean if you are a banker/carpenter, you can not put on weight.

Hard work is different from work out.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
No let the feminist catch you o.

She would cook, clean, take kids to school, take them to sports activities, wash and iron, record programmes she knows I like, watch her favourite soaps, go to the gym and look nice for me and keep an eye on both our parents.

No, housewifes can be useful, don't think they are all useless.

This applies to men as well Its when a man is idly sitting at home that he would remember to braid his hair and tattoo his body like some AA men.

Cooking, cleaning and those are not 9-5 jobs. Most women who work also cook, clean, go to gym(Most workplaces have Gyms), care for kids and wash and iron.

Favourite Soaps and TV are for weekends it must take an idle hand to watch soaps regularly during the week

A women in an easy job (9-5) is my preference too, but housewife is not bad, it is superior development model for a child. Not mummy rushing back to work when the child is 9 months old. God did not create us to grow like that, that is man-made wahala.

A housewife would not be worn out everytime (and look it if she takes care of her self). That is ingredient for stress that is bad for relationships

A 9-5 job does it for me too. Go to work in the morning and be back by 5 to do whatever she needs to. Working 100hours a week might be bad for a woman but a normal 9-5 job doesnt kill. If my mom could do it then any woman should.

When I come back from work, the energy I will use to fire her when she is looking all nice from good work-outs will tell her I have not been anywhere else.
There has to be some level of trust mate.
And she can always pick me up at work sometimes to go for nice dinners whilst the kids stay with neighbours

We can also work that out while she is working 9-5. whenever I close early we meet at a restaurant and eat out get home and FIRE non stop. No need for cooking or anything. Or even get a BJ while driving home. Wont be a bad idea.

I have been impressed with virtually all Nigerian-raised girls (the educated ones o) married to guys from Nigeria but now based in UK or UK based guys. They work but still take care of the home easily and usually not rude. You have to put such on a pedestal.

In regards to system, the world is getting smaller, people are not ignorant anymore, she does not have to live here to know. Even hard work is the system in Nigeria now for those in the private sector.

I think this has to do more with the person of the girl in question. I have seen girls who grew in the West and are well behaved and also "importing" women from Naija can be counterproductive. She hides her colour till she gets here and run loose.

Also think about WOTCLEF grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

. . . . . . and eat out get home and FIRE non stop.

Hmm! Ekun! Wa she 're omo! grin grin

dayokanu:

Also think about WOTCLEF grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin be wotclef?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
Google am

Women Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation(WOTCLEF) for those "importing women like you
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Google am

Women Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation(WOTCLEF) for those "importing women like you

Importing who ke? Me, my plans is to move go Naija soon, so any chic wey wan come live for jand go jones as na Ojuelegba I go live.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
Then nothing for you with Naija girls.

They are looking for a UK suitor not Ojuelegba
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chic2pimp(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Importing who ke? Me, my plans is to move go Naija soon, so any chic wey wan come live for jand go jones as na Ojuelegba I go live.
Ride on bro, don't worry chics go plenty wella wink

dayokanu:

Then nothing for you with Naija girls.

They are looking for a UK suitor not Ojuelegba
No mind am.
As soon dem hia 'Oju', dem go waka far

Sagamite:

Hmm! Ekun! Wa she 're omo! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg make una kill person jare grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by platinumnk(f): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
I wont link all the posts But Dayo you talk true o in all your points
Thumbs up! (btw whats 5 and 6)

@david- Flights to NY are only 198  cheesy

Working parents dont mean the children would be neglected.

@saga- What if your gene is resessive? It probably is, most people have IQ's below 130.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2010
I wont link all the posts But Dayo you talk true o in all your points
Thumbs up! (btw whats 5 and 6)

5 & 6 means we are buddies.

@david- Flights to NY are only 198

Na lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me the secret even if it means standing or someone "lapping" me
Continental Airlines has been ripping me off. I paid close to $600 return trip from Houston to NJ
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by TOPE20001(f): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Yes, I am.  tongue grin

Lol, u are coming across as a guy who doesnt want a wife that will challenge his decisions or principles undecided
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
@Sagamite

How's the injury?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by frankz: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? / Torn Between Two Lovers / How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.