Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18685 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
Women, arrange the order of importance of the following attributes to you when being attracted to a guy:

- Good Looks (Basically how fine the guy is in regards to face and physique (six packs etc))
- Power/Influence (This is how connected the guy is and how much respect he commands amongst his peers [due to his talent/values/demeanor]. Is he the one everyone wants to be like or look up to? Don't confuse with wealth, e.g. Alistair Campbell/Obama/Mandela/Ribadu are powerful, not tycoons. See further explanation here)
- Height  (How tall is the guy)
- Intelligence (His wit and educational prowess. How he deals with issues. Stimulating conversationalist, mentor and coach in relationships)
- Fashion/Dress sense (How well dressed he always is and his understanding of what is hot or in trend)
- Wealth/Affluence (How rich and successful he is in his career or business)
- Confidence/Swagga (The way he carries himself and approaches you, the air around him of himself but still very respectful)

NB: Assuming all the guys being assessed have (at a minimum) a great personality (they will treat you with respect), are not ugly (even if not fine), are at least 5ft 6inches (1.67m) tall or 1 inch taller than you (whichever is the higher height), degree educated, polished and well-spoken English, clean & neat in their dressing, and make at least £30K/$60K/N5m a year (not broke).

So in what order will you prioritise the individual importance of the 7 attributes above in what would make you attracted to a man?

So list like this, for example:

1) Power/influence
2) Height
3) Fashion/Dress sense
4) Wealth/affluence
5) Confidence/Swagga
6) Intelligence
7) Good Looks
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by googles: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=13pt]1) confidence
2.) intelligence
3.) height
4.) good looks
5.) fashion / dress sense
6.) power
7.) wealth[/size]
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]1) confidence
2.) intelligence
3.) height
4.) good looks
5.) fashion / dress sense
6.) power
7.) wealth[/size]

Are u sure u 're a Nigerian? grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by MissyB1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
Sagamite Don come again with his Habitual Questions but I must answer. cheesy tongue

Confidence/Swagga
Intelligence
Fashion/ Dress sense
Wealth/ Affluence
Good Looks
Height - The fact that this came Last, doesn't mean I wouldn't mind if he's a Dwarf. I Do Mind!!
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2010
Confidence
Intelligence
Fashion
Goodlooks/Height
Power Influence/Wealth

Not asking for much grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
Before i even consider any thing at all >>>>>.God fearing must he be.
Then I can think of
1. Intelligence
2. Confidence
3. Good looks
4. Fashion sense
5. height
6. Wealth
7. Power
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
Missy B:

Sagamite Don come again with his Habitual Questions but I must answer. cheesy tongue

You know I use you as my muse for knowing how to get into the milkshake yard of girls. tongue cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Secretz(f): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
1. Intelligence
2. Confidence
3. Height
4. Fashion/dress sense
5. Good looks
6. Wealth
7. Power
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by zerocool(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
What is it, with y'all copying each other?! Listing the SAME order of preference. undecided
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
zerocool:

What is it, with y'all copying each other?! Listing the SAME order of preference. undecided

Are you them before you know what they want in a man? What if they are all attracted to the same kind of man?

Or you have a problem with women liking intelligence and confidence for some reason?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2010
zerocool:

Are they even honest with these lists?
Except maybe they 've changed their nationality.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by zerocool(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Are you them before you know what they want in a man? What if they are all attracted to the same kind of man?

Or you have a problem with women liking intelligence and confidence for some reason?
Nah! Not at all. Don't know why but i just feel they are being unreal (merely copying eachother). . .thatz wat av got problems with.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
Freiburger:

Are they even honest with these lists?
Except maybe they 've changed their nationality.

zerocool:

Nah! Not at all. Don't know why but i just feel they are being unreal (merely copying eachother). . .thatz wat av got problems with.

OK, leave them to be dishonest or copying themselves.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by tubabie(f): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2010
Intelligence
Confidence
Fashion/Dress sense
Height
Good looks
Power
Wealth
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by KennyG6(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2010
tubabie:

Intelligence
Confidence
Fashion/Dress sense
Height
Good looks
Power
Wealth
hmmmmmm
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sissy3(f): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2010
1) Intelligence (i find it highly stimulating to be/around {with} an intelligent person )
2) Wealth (believe what you want, but i dont want wake up everyday drinking pap and akara)
3) Height
4)  confidence ( as long as he doesnt confuse it with be an arrogant jerk)
5) power/influence
6) Good Looks (there is always the plastic surgeon office)  
7) Fashion/Dress sense (he can always borrow my clothes)
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by doyin13(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite. . .which kain person u be sef.

Plenty men like me out there with deflated confidence
will see this one now, and only feel more deflated.

And ladies stop lying. Why the false altruism?
You lot know regardless of how much confidence
or intelligence Omobaba displays, he ain't got
a chance.  grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by tubabie(f): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

hmmmmmm

Hmm wat? cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2010
Height
Intelligence
Good Looks
Fashion Sense
Confidence
Wealth/Affluence
Power/Influence

Edit
Actually, I think I'll slot 'Intelligence' ahead of 'Height', close calls though, trés trés.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2010
doyin13:

Sagamite. . .which kain person u be sef.

Plenty men like me out there with deflated confidence
will see this one now, and only feel more deflated.

And ladies stop lying. Why the false altruism?
You lot know regardless of how much confidence
or intelligence Omobaba displays, he ain't got
a chance. grin grin grin

See you. grin

All these guys that will claim no confidence and then by stealth make girls go weak. grin

No worry, your rolex and Hummer will do the job jor.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2010
I don't need to arrange it in order. . .
Just the usual things everybody looks for in a man.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2010
hmmmm. . .

confidence/swagga
fashion/dress sense
wealth/affluence
good looks
intelligence
height
power/influence
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by lordkrato(m): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2010
seems that confidence is the thing here.Really what a guy need is to be confident,fashionable and fresh(not necessarily handsome), with a little cash and wash wash then he is ready to go,

seriously girls you are cutting some guys hearts, just look at their comments grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Kgdavid(m): 1:07am On Feb 28, 2010
power and money come last in most lists. the honesty of these lists is highly highly suspect.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 28, 2010
lord krato:

seems that confidence is the thing here.Really what a guy need is to be confident,fashionable and fresh(not necessarily handsome), with a little cash and wash wash then he is ready to go,

seriously girls you are cutting some guys hearts, just look at their comments grin grin grin
Well that Hummer and rolex can only tide you for a short while what will back it up huh? grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:11am On Feb 28, 2010
ibkaye:

Height
Intelligence
Good Looks
Fashion Sense
Confidence
Wealth/Affluence
Power/Influence

Edit
Actually, I think I'll slot 'Intelligence' ahead of 'Height', close calls though, trés trés.

What this tells me is that Ibkaye would rather go for a 6ft 2 Cambridge graduate with a nice body and a good smile, working in a good job (like Insurance) and dresses cool and suave, over a son of a Minister that graduated from Salford with average looks but runs a company that gets fat contracts through his father's connections and is a very confident guy.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

What this tells me is that Ibkaye would rather go for a 6ft Cambridge graduate with a nice body and a good smile, working in a good job (like Insurance) and dresses cool and suave, over a son of a Minister that graduated from Salford with average looks but runs a company that gets fat contracts through his father's connections and is a very confident guy.
Money is good and yaddi yaddi yada but I still want to be attracted to the guy. Im sure you would want a beautiful woman too why should we as females settle for less huh? grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:14am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Money is good and yaddi yaddi yada but I still want to be attracted to the guy. Im sure you would want a beautiful woman too why should we as females settle for less huh? grin

I was not criticising, I was just qualifying the choice to let people understand the implication.

And I can bet she would agree that I am correct in my analysis.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

I was not criticising, I was just qualifying the choice to let people understand the implication.
Good to know, seems like females are severely criticized for having preferences.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by doyin13(m): 1:17am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

What this tells me is that Ibkaye would rather go for a 6ft 2 Cambridge graduate with a nice body and a good smile, working in a good job (like Insurance) and dresses cool and suave, over a son of a Minister that graduated from Salford with average looks but runs a company that gets fat contracts through his father's connections and is a very confident guy.

Una go make me cry ooo. . . . . My degree is from Salford na  shocked shocked sad sad

and every contract leaves me with less money post contract. angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by lordkrato(m): 1:17am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well that Hummer and rolex can only tide you for a short while what will back it up huh? grin grin

well i never advocated for the bling bling thing.it doesn't work for me. undecided undecided undecided A true player knows that it's just a complement not the composite of the game.Perhaps why it is easy to find nigerian guys with sole dependence on money sad sad

As for me, without bragging the confidence or perhaps the sense of self worth is what does the deal  wink wink wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2010
doyin13:

Una go make me cry ooo. . . . . My degree is from Salford na shocked shocked sad sad
O' boy go ask for refund grin grin wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? / ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** / 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.