Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (106650 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by AuroraB(f): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
ScotFree:
Foolish girls everywhere. So she thinks the guy is stupid. Five years after and he's Baby!! These girls can sleep with any thing, as long as it has a photo that shows small wealth. They can smell money from a thousand miles.
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii cheesy
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamRandy: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Lol..... I can relate with this wella, just happened to me some weeks back when i got a msg on facebook from a girl whom i sent "hello" to right back in 2012 just replying and apologizing that she just saw the msg when i have forgotten i sent anything or even have someone like her as friend on my list. I guess she saw my recent pics upload that's why but me i don plan for am ready now grin

CORRECT GUY....chop and clean ur Anus joooorrrr
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by prince2pac(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
In Kendrick Lamar's voice..... Bitch Be Humble
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Emerikoss: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Prec1ous:

Guy so you watch that movie.
Omotola was Angelina and P. Ozokwor was her mother.
Nollywood
Yeah, I've forgotten everything that happened in the movie but not the songcheesy
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Coefficient(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
I swear, I could have said this was me!
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Emerikoss: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Baskela:

Lol. An Omotola classic
wink
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
AuroraB:
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii cheesy
cheesy Na true na

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by TourismMan(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
Person go abroad nor mean say he de pick moni for ground.
nigeria mentality#

When you travel go abroad?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by MustiizRaja(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Lol..... I can relate with this wella, just happened to me some weeks back when i got a msg on facebook from a girl whom i sent "hello" to right back in 2012 just replying and apologizing that she just saw the msg when i have forgotten i sent anything or even have someone like her as friend on my list. I guess she saw my recent pics upload that's why but me i don plan for am ready now grin

lwkmmdddd. weyreyy
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by planetx: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol.
No menial job pays as high as $20/hr. The most you'd earn will be between $7.50 - $12/hr doing such jobs, depending on the state you reside in. In places like New York, California or Washington D.C., such earnings can, at best, get you a studio or room rental. You'd certainly won't be able to even afford a one-bedroom apartment. Moreover, the job market in the US is super competitive too.
Leave this people alone with this their abroad is heaven delusions, all they are thinking about is the exchange rate to arrive at their illusions.

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
Person go abroad nor mean say he de pick moni for ground.
nigeria mentality#
my baby,i didn't see ur comments for some time now,
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by livingstoneony(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
falconey:
� accurate
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Bizibi(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
ajademola2000:
Traveling to United States is not about money alone but you will live better life, good healthcare and standard education for yourself and children
you guys think it is that easy.....get yourself enlightened first before going.
There re people who I know over there that are struggling.you need to know how the system works,it is totally different from here,the day I introduced two white professionals from u.k and u.s made me understand one thing "if you are not white you cannot know the things they keep or do" and one of them is a Republican racist.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by dsocioemmy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
"my baby" just like that? and this girl fit get her own boyfriend o
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by erico2k2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol.
No menial job pays as high as $20/hr. The most you'd earn will be between $7.50 - $12/hr doing such jobs, depending on the state you reside in. In places like New York, California or Washington D.C., such earnings can, at best, get you a studio or room rental. You'd certainly won't be able to even afford a one-bedroom apartment. Moreover, the job market in the US is super competitive too.
you are forgetting they might work for 10 hours which in your own estimate is btw $75-$120 a day x 5 =$400 to 600 a week average of $2000 a month for a non professional E nor try ? and as for a single person all he needs is one room until he gets his legal status and decides to have a family then rent a flat as a single person why would he need that large space?Only people who have never lived abroad have this mind set, Single people live in rooms to save money for as long as they could no need renting massive apartment cos you want to show off. same in the UK

2 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
too much cut and join in those pics
the profile pics are not the same as the last
the girls facebook is angelic urrah
and the deji on her friend list no the same as this
bloggers and lies eh undecided
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dumb chic
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bizibi:
you guys think it is that easy.....get yourself enlightened first before going.
There re people who I know over there that are struggling.you need to know how the system works,it is totally different from here,the day I introduced two white professionals from u.k and u.s made me understand one thing "if you are not white you cannot know the things they keep or do" and one of them is a Republican racist.
Bross dem dey decieve you,You nor dey thier pocket,the Uk is very open to everybody white black green you name it.why do you think we have someone from Ethnic minority as teh Mayor of London today
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IbBarham(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol.. Girls sha
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Slayer2: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
here if u don't work no foos or bills to pay rent unlike in Nigeria where someone does not work but can still see food to feed.

I see it's pretty hard for you over there grin
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
akinszz:
are they real...

He's a fraud, please ignore.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Bizibi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross dem dey decieve you,You nor dey thier pocket,the Uk is very open to everybody white black green you name it.why do you think we have someone from Ethnic minority as teh Mayor of London today
the u.k guy is my associate, u.s guy is a pure racist but I didn't know,he kept some things from me but immediately I introduced my associate to him,the response was so fast.

I noticed they relate well when it comes to big deals,deals worth millions of dollars and I also noticed the big men here use them to broker EU trade deals fr em,infact Europe have opportunities that are controlled, it is only a few foreigners that can get Lucky.

My british associate is the best Caucasian I've met,I was telling that guy to be enlightened first before leaving the shores of Nigeria,China way of life and system is different from england,people need to know what they will face first before going.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
9jvirgin:
I can relate. Immediately I relocated to the US, I have suddenly become bunnie, hun, dear. Infact the numbers I have gotten from Facebook is now over 60. The last time I visited Nigeria, I had become a celebrity.

gringrin
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by PDPGuy: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
erico2k2:

you are forgetting they might work for 10 hours which in your own estimate is btw $75-$120 a day x 5 =$400 to 600 a week average of $2000 a month for a non professional E nor try ? and as for a single person all he needs is one room until he gets his legal status and decides to have a family then rent a flat as a single person why would he need that large space?Only people who have never lived abroad have this mind set, Single people live in rooms to save money for as long as they could no need renting massive apartment cos you want to show off. same in the UK

My main point is to dispel the notion that everybody living in the US is living large, or is super comfortable. I am only trying to paint a more realistic picture for some people who feel that because their friend, aunt or uncle makes $2,500 per month, then they are entitled to ask for 'just' $400 every month. That aunt still has other bills to pay aside her rent.

Of course, a student or single person doesn't need a 2-bedroom apartment or a house, so a studio/1-bed apt will be sufficient. Even many native Americans and people with legal authorization to work in the U.S., who are professionals and have one or two kids, still live in rented apartments.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by erico2k2(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bizibi:
the u.k guy is my associate, u.s guy is a pure racist but I didn't know,he kept some things from me but immediately I introduced my associate to him,the response was so fast.

I noticed they relate well when it comes to big deals,deals worth millions of dollars and I also noticed the big men here use them to broker EU trade deals fr em,infact Europe have opportunities that are controlled, it is only a few foreigners that can get Lucky.

My british associate is the best Caucasian I've met,I was telling that guy to be enlightened first before leaving the shores of Nigeria,China way of life and system is different from england,people need to know what they will face first before going.
Im struggling to understand you post but Im sure you meant well.
Racism happen everywhere even in Nigeria it has its own dimension.we can no eliminate it rather reduce it.Look at Libya,in 1997 to 1999 they where deporting humiliating and castigating anything black, look at them NOW, there are loads of them in teh UK seeking asylum life has changed and surprise surprise few of the lawyers sorting them out are Nigerians and two of them came to teh Uk fru the Libyan route,I know them 1st hand.Life is though I get that but teh only people who move 4ward are those who take the dive and the risk stagnant people stay in same situation until the life become more expensive thats when they become poor!
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by erico2k2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

My main point is to dispel the notion that everybody living in the US is living large, or is super comfortable. I am only trying to paint a more realistic picture for some people who feel that because their friend, aunt or uncle makes $2,500 per month, then they are entitled to ask for 'just' $400 every month. That aunt still has other bills to pay aside her rent.

Of course, a student or single person doesn't need a 2-bedroom apartment or a house, so a studio/1-bed apt will be sufficient. Even many native Americans and people with legal authorization to work in the U.S., who are professionals and have one or two kids, still live in rented apartments.

why would the person even need a studio flat thats too much for a fresher, ONE room is OK,I started with one room in the UK, I lived in a shared house of 4 rooms no living room back then shared bathroom and kitchen everybody mind thier Biz, it was £250 per room all inclusive back then BUT now at my end a room is £550 starting.True people should be enlightened B4 stepping here cos E nor easy,a lazy person can not survive here, Deport straight and if you are more than 30 years forget it too.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Taiwo20(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
even hell will reject some humans
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Tobycharles: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
My guy chop knuckle...
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by MARYchiells(f): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Magnifik18:

What do you have now? Okada?

Hahahahaha...
I luv my naija pple. Guy, you too much
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by talk2percy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chineke kpookwa ya oku...
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by GetMeRight: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
here if u don't work no foos or bills to pay rent unlike in Nigeria where someone does not work but can still see food to feed.
I don't understand your post. In Nigeria, if you don't work, government would feed you and pay your rent? But in UK or US, no such things?
In Nigeria, unemployed and underemployed people are not struggling to feed or pay rent? Or, people help them with their bills?
If so, why are we all ready to get out at the slightest opportunity?
Even where you are now, we can still find few unemployed, do they normally starve death?

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by GetMeRight: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
XaintJoel20:

You people should stop deceiving gullible people.

Why not come back home to Nigeria where you can feed, get accommodation, clothing and evening pension for free?

Good Riddance...
In fact, I'm still trying to understand her post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.