Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. (5374 Views)

A Man Is More Likely To Contract HIV From His Girlfriend Than From A Prost!tute’ / I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / Can I Contract HIV With What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin on the thread
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by shollish(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Sierusvirus(m): 12:57am On Sep 17, 2017
Same reason why men don't pity women that contacts HIV visiting male prostitutes, aborting children, having children outside wedlock ( pretending to be a mistake) being used as rituals and very annoying they use their husbands money to fu*k all dicks feeling like a big girl.
Women are the worst so don't criticize.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by fait10(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
The possibility of contracting it from your girlfriend is low, that's if you know the kind of girl you are dating.
what of the prostitute herself?? Isnt she someone's girlfriend..
But some girls can be so stingy with their V sha. So what do u now expect the boyfriend to do?
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by monex(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why visit a prostitute that gets down with different men in a day when u have a wife at home? Men dey try sha

how about if he is single?
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nwaoma198(f): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some girlfriends worst pass prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by falconey(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Some girlfriends worst pass prostitutes

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nwaoma198(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yes quote author=falconey post=60582664]
:'

Hahahahahahaha
[/quote]
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by newslifeop: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Really
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Adaumunocha(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
monex:

how about if he is single?
U do so? You guys complain of wide kinni but don't u think a prostitute's would b very stretched? Cos of the per hour drilling of different sizes of kini.... Just wondering
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by monex(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
U do so? You guys complain of wide kinni but don't u think a prostitute's would b very stretched? Cos of the per hour drilling of different sizes of kini.... Just wondering

I don't patronize prostitutes and I dont complain about wide "kini". I am trying to see it from the perspective of a single guy who does not want to hurt any lady by deceiving her but does not have the self control to abstain.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by millhouse: 4:31am On Sep 19, 2017
sacluxisback:
Ashawos know their trade and are very aware of the risks, but your gf can be worse off.

Infact they clean up and get tested on a regular basis than side hoes.

Some men test the babes then skin dive anyhow lol.
due to their trade , they are more careful (they move armed with condoms , diaphragm etc.) and dont get carried away like regular girls who can come visiting and when u both in the mood voila! Skin diving takes place .
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by MrCork: 4:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
I don't pity guys that contract HIV from prostitutes because it all boils down to stinginess, a guy would rather pay prostitutes money for minutes of pleasure than spending such money on his girlfriend.

A married man will not give his wife money but would give huge amount of money to prostitutes, why won't you get HIV? that's your punishment, every action has its own consequences.

Be wise >.

...who did u infect?.... serrrrrioussly...u going to hell!!!((shame on u for doing that)))....kaiii!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2017
MrCork:

...who did u infect?.... serrrrrioussly...u going to hell!!!((shame on u for doing that)))....kaiii!
undecided
Babygoat.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by MrCork: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Babygoat.

..if u near me errrr....i will call police!! (smh) angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Adaumunocha(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
monex:

I don't patronize prostitutes and I dont complain about wide "kini". I am trying to see it from the perspective of a single guy who does not want to hurt any lady by deceiving her but does not have the self control to abstain.
ok
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Dillusionist(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
there are so many HIV nairalanders...by their comment we shall know them..see them defending prostitution.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
LordsApostle:
Keep quiet, talking rubbish u know absolutely nothing about. Silly little brat
You be goat, keep patronising commercial sex hawkers till one of them put you out of your misery.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Fembleez1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
rockyh:
mind u most girlfriends in ikeja are prostitutes in lekki

Bros, can i have your number or mail, i need your help on poultry farming. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Fembleez1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
I don't pity guys that contract HIV from prostitutes because it all boils down to stinginess, a guy would rather pay prostitutes money for minutes of pleasure than spending such money on his girlfriend.

A married man will not give his wife money but would give huge amount of money to prostitutes, why won't you get HIV? that's your punishment, every action has its own consequences.

Be wise angry.

Ma, what about BF's who have money to give or who give but the GF is not dropping puuuussssy? Do you blame such guy too
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fembleez1:

Ma, what about BF's who have money to give or who give but the GF is not dropping puuuussssy? Do you blame such guy too
Why must your whole life revolve around sex? grin.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrCork:

..if u near me errrr....i will call police!! (smh) angry
Kiss my black ass angry.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Fembleez1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
Why must your whole life revolve around sex? grin.

My question was based on your topic about guys preferring to pay a poro than give their girls money. And now, you're saying why a guys life should revolve around sex. Why should a lady's life revolve around money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fembleez1:

My question was based on your topic about guys preferring to pay a poro than give their girls money. And now, you're saying why a guys life should revolve around sex. Why should a lady's life revolve around money? undecided
Its not like I want to paint myself in the good light but truth is that not every lady's life revolves around money, I'm speaking for myself here, guys that I have dated can attest to that, even though I might not be with them now, they sure know that I am nothing close to being a gold digger, and they all want to date me again but am no longer interested in them.

I don't see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme but as something I want to do cos I give my unadulterated love, time in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Fembleez1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
Its not like I want to paint myself in the good light but truth is that not every lady's life revolves around money, I'm speaking for myself here, guys that I have dated can attest to that, even though I might not be with them now, they sure know that I am nothing close to being a gold digger, and they all want to date me again but am no longer interested in them.

I don't see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme but as something I want to do cos I give my unadulterated love, time in the relationship.

That's nice. smiley
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Wuminity(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fembleez1:

cheesy dad, I don't like money at all.... cheesy
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Fembleez1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wuminity:

cheesy dad, I don't like money at all.... cheesy

But you like the other thing
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Wuminity(f): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fembleez1:

But you like the other thing

Dad... have you forgotten that am just 14, so I don't know the other thing you are talking about ��� .
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Fembleez1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wuminity:

Dad... have you forgotten that am just 14, so I don't know the other thing you are talking about ��� .

If you're willing to be a disciplined student, I can admit you to my lecture room.

Admission and teaching is free.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by jorion(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
If men were to follow your advice, only 10% of girls world wide would have sex and in Nigeria, maybe 3%
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Wuminity(f): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fembleez1:

If you're willing to be a disciplined student, I can admit you to my lecture room.

Admission and teaching is free.
Smiles.... no need sir.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by hooklover: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
As a guy man u must start from ducking asahwo and graduate from were..

But if u look at at 95percent of ladies are prostitute cos dry all Bleep for money .

Many now so mobile prostitute no osho standing but on facebook, Twitter hitwe badoo all ladies here looking for pay as u go sex and discuss price dere

U may not know ur girl may be good and responsible to u but to another guy he is her call lady....

I have seen so many even married ladies so runs too....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers / Too Hard To Love / Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.