Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. (5354 Views)

A Man Is More Likely To Contract HIV From His Girlfriend Than From A Prost!tute’ / I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / Can I Contract HIV With What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Fembleez1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wuminity:
Smiles.... no need sir.

All right.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by udison(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why visit a prostitute that gets down with different men in a day when u have a wife at home? Men dey try sha

U dont know how bad men feel when the want to have sex with their wife...and she says 'im not in the mood' for more than 2-3 times in a week...
its nt nice at all...
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Adaumunocha(f): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2017
udison:

U dont know how bad men feel when the want to have sex with their wife...and she says 'im not in the mood' for more than 2-3 times in a week...
its nt nice at all...
Typed from experience?
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Dshocker(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
I don't pity guys that contract HIV from prostitutes because it all boils down to stinginess, a guy would rather pay prostitutes money for minutes of pleasure than spending such money on his girlfriend.

A married man will not give his wife money but would give huge amount of money to prostitutes, why won't you get HIV? that's your punishment, every action has its own consequences.

Be wise angry.

And who on earth are the prostitutes,aren't they women¿¿¿...Or,did any man call you on your phone,seeking and begging for your pity?....Take your time young lady.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by udison(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Typed from experience?

Hell no...nt getting married 6-7 years time...man gats enjoy life b4 woman tie am down
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by rockyh(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fembleez1:

Bros, can i have your number or mail, i need your help on poultry farming. Thanks in anticipation.
check my profile and u see my contact there
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Fembleez1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
done
rockyh:
check my profile and u see my contact there
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Diablo22(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
I don't pity guys that contract HIV from prostitutes because it all boils down to stinginess, a guy would rather pay prostitutes money for minutes of pleasure than spending such money on his girlfriend.

A married man will not give his wife money but would give huge amount of money to prostitutes, why won't you get HIV? that's your punishment, every action has its own consequences.

Be wise angry.
If I come and tell you to give me kitten you will refuse,
Why won't I go elsewhere and help myself...
*drops mic and leaves thread*

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by seangy4konji: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
it is all this stupid omo mummies that give guys hiv and gonoghrea pass...

dem no deh use cd and fit knack 10 diffent rich guy in a month no condom..

no olonsho will allow u knack am without condom unless when drunk...

You omo mummy are the spreader of HIV..all of you with your make up and owanbe parties are all carrying DISEASES UP and down...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by davidif: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:

Be wise angry.

Since when was it a guys job to give his girlfriend money? What is he? Your father?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Blue3k(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
davidif:

Since when was it a guys job to give his girlfriend money? What is he? Your father?

If girls expects money. I guess guys should expect a meals sex and laundry done by their girlfriend. Gender roles arent bad unless you agree to rules.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
davidif:

Where are all these stingy guys coming out from?
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
it is all this stupid omo mummies that give guys hiv and gonoghrea pass...

dem no deh use cd and fit knack 10 diffent rich guy in a month no condom..

no olonsho will allow u knack am without condom unless when drunk...

You omo mummy are the spreader of HIV..all of you with your make up and owanbe parties are all carrying DISEASES UP and down...
I don't know what you are talking about, am sure am not carrying any diseases.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by davidif: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Where are all these stingy guys coming out from?

You still have not answered my question? Since when was it the duty of a guy to give someone he is in a relationship with money?
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
davidif:

You still have not answered my question? Since when was it the duty of a guy to give someone he is in a relationship with money?
Seriously I owe you no explanation.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Amberon11: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Does that include your mother and sisters?
Nedfed:
prostitute: a person who has sex with someone for money.
Now Op tell me or show me a lady that will sex her man/bf without requesting/demanding for money after? All in the name of love.
It shows almost all ladies are prostitute.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by jakandeola(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
u beta shot up u hipppcrates u hirls are worse folo man and do runs and asewo u girl sex abt.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by jakandeola(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:

Be wise angry.
if I tell I word u will hate ur sef
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nedfed(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amberon11:
Does that include your mother and sisters?
It inclúde your mum añd all ur sisters.
Iiiidiot
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Amberon11: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mumu.
Nedfed:

It inclúde your mum añd all ur sisters.
Iiiidiot
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
Any guy that visits prostitutes have signed his death warrant.
entering a brothel vs coming out of a brothel after reading this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't... / Olosho Don Finish All My Money!! / Lady Happily Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.