Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW (25833 Views)

Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List / Nigerians Can Now Buy And Sell Electricity (2 MW Minimum) - Fashola / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by Sunmolar(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
progress
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by crazygod(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
I no get light for hia o cry

2 Likes

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by michoim(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Great works Fashola!

3 Likes

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by hanassholesolo: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Well that's no good.

Lol
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by XTLikeNat777: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
As 2019 is approaching the speed with which things will start working over night even God himself will be like.WAAAAOOOOOO!!!
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
We barely get 6hrs of electricity daily here at Akins, Ajah.

3 Likes

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by AngelicBeing: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Fools everywhere.

Fools will agree that we doubled our highest production in less than two months (from 3300MW to 7000MW) without any capital infrastructural input. I guess we generated the extra power from thin air. APC is just desperate to find at least one campaign point.... but sorry this one cant fly. We are in total darkness even in rainy season

Again, Fools everywhere
l agree, useless Apc led federal criminals grin

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by miketayo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Even if it hits 1 million mega watts.. Light still won't b stable because d distribution stations can't handle it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by donbrowser(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
veraponpo:

If you hear that power has dropped to 1000 MW, you will easily believe it but it is hard for you to believe a good news with positive impact on lives and properties.

You need deliverance ASAP.
Bros it is only people that enjoy light that will praise Fashola. I'm in Lagos and I don't enjoy 40 hours per week
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by obailala(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by oloriooko(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Blatant lie!
7000MW my foot angry
For the past week outages have been regularly starting from 12noon to 7pm daily and Fash is here talking rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by montero4(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
There is significant improvement in power in re recently. I can attest to dt..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Imaginary power supply I guess.

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by Hafsat24(f): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Well as for me whenever i decide to put on the gen i realise it requires sevicing simply because its not been in use for a long time..ive had at least 20-22hrs power supply in 3yrs of moving to Abuja..hopefully power supply will get better in other areas soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by obailala(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Fools everywhere.

Fools will agree that we doubled our highest production in less than two months (from 3300MW to 7000MW) without any capital infrastructural input. I guess we generated the extra power from thin air. APC is just desperate to find at least one campaign point.... but sorry this one cant fly. We are in total darkness even in rainy season

Again, Fools everywhere
Installed capacity has always been above 10,000mw. You dont need to be a genius to know that only some maintenance works and availability of gas (not necessarily major capital investment) can boost power generation significantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by wayray: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lies from the pit of Hell.
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by donbrowser(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
gabe:
Nigeria's power generation capacity has been around 6000-7000MW for up to 2-3 years now. The only problem has been they are mostly gas turbines and some 'patriotic' nigerians have been blowing up pipelines that supply them, limiting output. The major problem now is that of transmission, because the old lines cannot absorb up to the 7000MW. That should be govt's focus, because they still control transmission. I'll suggest all state governors help to improve transmission installations in their states. Benue did it under Gov Suswan and today, makurdi and environs enjoy stable power of up to 15 hours+ daily. While I've not had light in owerri for 3 days! angry Nigeria's power generation capacity has been around 6000-7000MW for up to 2-3 years now. The only problem has been they are mostly gas turbines and some 'patriotic' nigerians have been blowing up pipelines that supply them, limiting output. The major problem now is that of transmission, because the old lines cannot absorb up to the 7000MW. That should be govt's focus, because they still control transmission. I'll suggest all state governors help to improve transmission installations in their states. Benue did it under Gov Suswan and today, makurdi and environs enjoy stable power of up to 15 hours+ daily. While I've not had light in owerri for 3 days!
God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by sonogo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
If you have light in your area and
I don't have for the past 4 days how
Do you explain that? Thunder....you
Op.
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by wristbangle: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Power supply has improved of recent no doubt but the level of corruption at some discos is so appalling to the extent that they have commune with oil/gas firms to cut electricity supply to high traffic areas so their oil business will can sell and fail to make prepaid card meters available.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by greatiyk4u(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
jamace:
On paper?

I can see darkness everywhere.

Who forced you to live in the bush?

Come out to city and experience the difference

I enjoy 18hrsaa daily electricity supply here in Enugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by Kaybaba5(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria will get there someday
Haters gonna jump into lagoon
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by macphilip: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
but my generator has been on for the past 2 days
I think the light is only in Sambisa
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by richeeyo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Fools everywhere.

Again, Fools everywhere
upon all the infrastructure been put In place, imported, you did not see and hear, your type sows not like good things, bad belly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by israelmao(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Darkness rules APC administration while they continue to roll out lies like armour tanks day by day.In fact we have never had this bad!
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by MRAKBEE(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Propaganda.. Why dont we have light here in calabar ?
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by PHILipu1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
sleemfesh:
As I never see light for the past 30hrs. Hia. O. Are there two Nigerias in Ahirica? Mark una kuku carry time o.
Generating power is one stage and distributing it is another stage.
Ask your local distribution company why you don't have power.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by chronique(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
three:

When you see it you will modify this post.

Dude not as smart as he thinks...lol.
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by Coldfeets: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
three:

When some said Fashola's legendary success in Lagos was largely due to media packaging many scoffed.

Now they know better.

No worry, light full everywhere for Naija na haters no dey see am.

I dey tell you!!!

If you see my freezer now eh, you go confam say truly Fashola is working!!!

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by MRAKBEE(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
veraponpo:

If you hear that power has dropped to 1000 MW, you will easily believe it but it is hard for you to believe a good news with positive impact on lives and properties.

You need deliverance ASAP.
So its advisable to believe fake news just because it's contains some positive vibes.
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by LikeCool(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lies everywhere, dis nah BIG FAT lie.
Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Fools everywhere.

Again, Fools everywhere

I am sure you and your generations are the fools. If you know nothing about power, it is only wise to shut your trap
I am sure people like you do not know anything about generation capacity and transmission capacity, otherwise you should not type that nonsense and abusing people on top

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power Generation Hits All Time High Of 7001 MW by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
7hrs a day hia! 7,000MW or 70MW? Abegi! The MWs means nothing. What we understand is 24/7 light....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu All Smiles As He Arrives At 10th Bola Tinubu Colloquium On His Birthday(p / Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.