Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Collect Money From Ladies Scope - My Account Was Hack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Collect Money From Ladies Scope - My Account Was Hack (418 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collect Money From Ladies Scope - My Account Was Hack by Keketu(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
After series of calls from many romancelander including many fine woman lipsrsealed and my ex mod girlfriend i finally decide to make it public concerning my post i posted on yesterday >> https://www.nairaland.com/4054828/scope-how-collect-money-ladies namely ''How To Collect Money From Lady'' that all the people worrying about me should please dont. I dont collect money from Lady and many nairaland women can attest to that. my account was hacked but we working on seriously trying to get it back from this hack angry

Thank.

(1) (Reply)

5 Changes That Occur When You Move From Dating To Relationship / Please I Need Help / No cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.