Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online (6487 Views)

[must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by teehamzat(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

don't mind him, he thought he can intimidate me cheesy

I for fire him small yash
you don turn something else with em memesgrin
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by Lionofdjungle: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
I appreciate the fact that her Olympus has not fallen.
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by leejis: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dat pic kinda look old oh brah
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
dis pic be making my Dvck rise
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by victorDanladi: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
That has to be an old photo....
Rihanna wey don fat now..... I had to do a double take when I first saw her on Dj Khaled's wild thoughts video.
And I like her new stature!

she looks like a milf and matured.
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by AuroraB(f): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
dis pic be making my Dvck rise
You won't face your studies shocked angry sad

1 Like

Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2017
AuroraB:
You won't face your studies shocked angry sad
person cannot enjoy free konji again bcus of studies ni
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by ikbnice(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

I hope your Vaseline is safe?
your boob is finer than your face. I'd prefer staring at those two hills to your face.
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by midehi2(f): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
teehamzat:

you don turn something else with em memesgrin
grin how far, whats pomping grin
Re: See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online by teehamzat(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:

grin how far, whats pomping grin
Babes am great..went awol? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. / Five Bitter Truths You Will Feel When You Marry..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.