Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance (5265 Views)

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by amakadihot87(f): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Flashh:
Hoeniranu.
......is it only hoe that u know??...rake and shovel ..nko??
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:

He's not a chelsea fan. embarassed
are you serious at all?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Saintsammurai:
My partner is playstation4, it keeps me entertain, i dnt have to buy recharge card for her, give her gifts, give her cash and take her outing... playstation4 is the best partner ever...
how much did you get yours buddy?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
are you serious at all?
Yea I'm.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I'm.
that is laughable tho...
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
that is laughable tho...
Lol, I know right? Always insulting my club.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I know right? Always insulting my club.
I don't watch football tho but I don't mind watching any finals lol.. Due to the way both teams put together every sweat to produce a goal...

Its rare for me finding a lady that's interested in football tho...you're a first smiley
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
I don't watch football tho but I don't mind watching any finals lol.. Due to the way both teams put together every sweat to produce a goal...

Its rare for me finding a lady that's interested in football tho...you're a first smiley
Lol. We've loads on nl. What kinda sport do you like?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol. We've loads on nl. What kinda sport do you like?
I play football n I'm good at it too, I like table tennis, I like long tennis and swimming too...I'm sure football is your favourite I guess?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
I play football n I'm good at it too, I like table tennis, I like long tennis and swimming too...I'm sure football is your favourite I guess?
Okay I love swimming too. Tennis is cool but I hardly follow it. My favourite is wwe.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay I love swimming too. Tennis is cool but I hardly follow it. My favourite is wwe.
hahahaha....so you mean you do wrestle too?

With who exactly ?? grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
hahahaha....so you mean you do wrestle too?

With who exactly ?? grin
I don't wrestle. I just follow it, I'm a big fan. I love the story lines and all.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by pu7pl3(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't wrestle. I just follow it, I'm a big fan. I love the story lines and all.

Our enterprise wink

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

Our enterprise wink
wink
Like a boss. cool
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by pu7pl3(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
wink
Like a boss. cool
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by pu7pl3(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
wink
Like a boss. cool

Yea.... happy sunday dear
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:
He doesn't last in bed, any small thing I want to come.. That's why I left him anyways, dude was a chronic Masturbator before we met

Damn
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea.... happy sunday dear
You must be dreaming. grin grin
Pls wake up. grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by pu7pl3(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls wake up. grin

Gees i thought today was sunday grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by pu7pl3(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls wake up. grin

Happy Saturday smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

Gees i thought today was sunday grin cheesy

pu7pl3:

Happy Saturday smiley
Good evening, how was your rest? grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
lol of course I know you don't wrestle dear. grin

Can I tell you something that's on my mind?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol of course I know you don't wrestle dear. grin

Can I tell you something that's on my mind?

Lol but I'm not a prophetess na.
Lemme try, you're wondering how a female loves wwe?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol but I'm not a prophetess na.
Lemme try, you're wondering how a female loves wwe?
lol hahahhaha funny geh grin

Well you guessed wrongly tongue

I was gonna say you're beautiful smiley

Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol hahahhaha funny geh grin

Well you guessed wrongly tongue

I was gonna say you're beautiful smiley
Awwn my mind didn't even go there. grin
Thanks. smiley
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn my mind didn't even go there. grin
Thanks. smiley
welcome dear smiley

You still in Lagos?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by cris07(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:
He doesn't last in bed, any small thing I want to come.. That's why I left him anyways, dude was a chronic Masturbator before we met
Lol... fine gurl, so u're not a virgin?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by makydebbie(f): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
welcome dear smiley

You still in Lagos?
Yea.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea.
lol..thought you might have thought of fleeing due to the recent happenings in the eastern part of the country...good to know you got faith smiley

So what are you up to this weekend?
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by voyy: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
whats your name

check ur pm ..... or add up on whatsapp 08139610070
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
voyy:

check ur pm ..... or add up on whatsapp 08139610070
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance by pu7pl3(m): 1:06am On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:

Good evening, how was your rest? grin

Lol im sure its obvious i need more rest since i dont even know what day it is grin

How are u joor smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. / Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? / Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.