Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722922 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Stephanie22:
What about Accounting / Finance courses?

I'll post on that soon. But definitely Accounting and Finance are highly sort for. Howbeit, Accounting students with relevant years of experience/ ACCA stand a better chance for long term work sponsorship.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
faithzy:

Just like you!

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by daybour2002: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are there schools I can apply to in Ireland without IELTS ,PTE or TOEFL,thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
ICaSNg:

I'll post on that soon. But definitely Accounting and Finance are highly sort for. Howbeit, Accounting students with relevant years of experience/ ACCA stand a better chance for long term work sponsorship.
Thank you.

I want to quickly ask a question. How is the 6 months bank student statement supposed to appear. Should the printed bank statement carry a salary account tag on it? Should it come with a payslip? How should the account presentation looking like for visa application?

Note; i am not taking about the sponsors bank statement but that of the student. Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 2:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Yes. However, you would still be needing any of those when applying for the visa. So, in a way you really can't escape it.
daybour2002:
Are there schools I can apply to in Ireland without IELTS ,PTE or TOEFL,thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Evraunited: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good day, just got my admission offer from the 2 schools I applied to (GC & TU DUBLIN).

Please what are the necessary documents needed to submit at our Nigeria Embassy here.

How long will it take for the embassy to process the Visa?? I.e expected time for the Visa to come out
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Congratulations on your admission offer.

Visa decision takes between 4 to 8 weeks (or more)..

For the necessary documents, kindly go through the thread.
Evraunited:
Good day, just got my admission offer from the 2 schools I applied to (GC & TU DUBLIN).

Please what are the necessary documents needed to submit at our Nigeria Embassy here.

How long will it take for the embassy to process the Visa?? I.e expected time for the Visa to come out
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by KahyePubg: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Evraunited: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2020
DammyDurst:
Congratulations on your admission offer.

Visa decision takes between 4 to 8 weeks (or more)..

For the necessary documents, kindly go through the thread.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by senitop(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Please is there anyone who has used Euro bond?

So I have two questions

1. Do I need to apply for visa online before applying for Edubond?
If anyone can provide a step by step for it, I will be glad.

2. My sponsor is in Germany, He has paid my full tuition and wants to do the Edubond, He is doing this because it is difficult to get 6 months bank statement and translate to English in that country. But he is willing to share his work contract, Employment letter and 3 months pay slip.

I know I will have to provide my Bank Statement as this is compulsory but I wanted to ask if the above documents from my sponsor is enough for financial proof.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
senitop:
Hello Everyone,

So I have two questions

2. My sponsor is in Germany, He has paid my full tuition and wants to do the Edubond, He is doing this because it is difficult to get 6 months bank statement and translate to English in that country. But he is willing to share his work contract, Employment letter and 3 months pay slip.

I know I will have to provide my Bank Statement as this is compulsory but I wanted to ask if the above documents from my sponsor is enough for financial proof.

Thanks.

You need to apply online first before applying for the Edubond. You will need to state your application number when applying. If you go to their website, it's a pretty much straightforward application.

You will need all the documents you stated above when applying as well. Ensure all lodgements in and out are well explained
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by senitop(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dwebb55:

You need to apply online first before applying for the Edubond. You will need to state your application number when applying. If you go to their website, it's a pretty much straightforward application.

You will need all the documents you stated above when applying as well. Ensure all lodgements in and out are well explained

Thanks alot
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Evraunited: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
slimdolyin:
Like 14days

@ slimdolyin, please just got my own offer @ GC too, please can I get your email address to chat you up.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Newperson92(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Evraunited post=86956114]

I just got admitted to Dublin business school, please what bank can I use to pay tuition.?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Newperson92(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Evraunited post=86956114]

I just got admitted to Dublin business school, please what bank in Nigeria can I use to pay tuition.?
I mean which of the bank is best to use.
Please help
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bussysmith: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2020
Good morning @IcaSNg,pls any update from embassy of Ireland concerning December and January appeal visa decisions?.....Thank you for ur response
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Phatkings: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Bussysmith:
Good morning @IcaSNg,pls any update from embassy of Ireland concerning December and January appeal visa decisions?.....Thank you for ur response
Which one is appeal again
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bussysmith: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Phatkings:

Which one is appeal again
when someone is refused a visa, embassy will give someone opportunity to Appeal within 2months and if Appeal is granted the initial visa will be reversed
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by magnificientzaz(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good day everyone.
I will appreciate a response as soon as possible.
I just got admitted for a masters program at Griffith College,i will like to know if it will be too late to make payment for the fees in May.
I'm to resume for September semester.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Coldie(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
magnificientzaz:
Good day everyone.
I just got admitted for a masters program at Griffith College,i will like to know if it will be too late to make payment for the fees in May.
Thanks in anticipation.
Are ur bank funds ready it must be over 4m for 6months stretch
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by magnificientzaz(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Coldie:

I'm using my sponsor's bank statement.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 12:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Experienced people here greetings.

Remember our Irish visa Application case since July 24th 2019, the emabssy in Abuja contacted us on 20th January 2020 and requested for a DNA confirmation test for my family, which was done and submitted by 17th February 2020. They acknowledged the receipt of the test results on 18th February 2020 and said the decision on the visa application will come by end of next week(the week ended today 28th February 2020), But as I type this email there has been no response whatsoever
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:21am On Feb 29, 2020
ExpressBooking:
Experienced people here greetings.

Remember our Irish visa Application case since July 24th 2019, the emabssy in Abuja contacted us on 20th January 2020 and requested for a DNA confirmation test for my family, which was done and submitted by 17th February 2020. They acknowledged the receipt of the test results on 18th February 2020 and said the decision on the visa application will come by end of next week(the week ended today 28th February 2020), But as I type this email there has been no response whatsoever

You've been patient thus far , decision won't be sent via email Rather it will be posted to you just to be clear.

We hope to hear good news from you soon.
Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Coldie:

WRONG if you put it that way.

You are however correct that 6 moths bank statement will be submitted but the funds don't ave to be there for a period of 6 months straight.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:25am On Feb 29, 2020
magnificientzaz:
Good day everyone.
Thanks in anticipation.

Embassy advises visa application be made 3 -4 months before school resumes, there are also class limit on each program - e.g if your dept has a class limit of 40, once they receive payments from 40 students, your offer is void.

I'll advise by April so you have enough time to sort out your paperwork for visa apps
Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Bussysmith:

Not entirely sure I comprehend your question.

But then if someone still has an appeal decision pending at this time and its not for DBS in April, such should get new deferred offer and payment receipt from the school for September and email to the embassy asap. Else, the appeal will be refused since all schools have resumed with at least 5-7 weeks of lectures already being covered; the Embassy is aware no University will accept anyone come in at this stage.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=Newperson92 post=86958468][/quote]

Your bank or sponsor's bank- if you intend opening a new account without proper and convincing reason to do so, your visa maybe refused.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:34am On Feb 29, 2020
senitop:
Hello Everyone,

So I have two questions

Thanks.

He had better find a way around his bank statements- Are transactions or figures written in German language?

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.