Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (723167 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Pls will my application sent back to my address I used in making my visa application or will I be call on phone to come pick it up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by LordSir1: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please is there any one currently studying at DIT, preferably an engineering discipline? I have some questions concerning a program DT702 and I’ll appreciate your help...abeeeeeggg
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hello guys...please for those who applied for the GOI-IES scholarship, have you gotten a response yet? Cuz some people have started getting responses since tuesday

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bigeye231:
Pls will my application sent back to my address I used in making my visa application or will I be call on phone to come pick it up?

IT WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOUR HOUSE

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lankool86: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

12 weeks and issued finally

thanks to all who contributed on this forum
see u all in Ireland

Congrats bro.... May God perfect all other things that concerns you.

I am also going to Griffith but to undergo my bachelors degree all over again. I have applied for mine on May 21 and awaiting their response.

By the way is there anyone in this forum going to Griffith who has had their student visa application refused?. If so kindly state reason
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by writeizu: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Please, I currently hold a UK masters degree... I qualified for the GOI IES scholarship for another masters in Ireland. Do I need an English Test to apply for the Student Visa in Ireland or I should just submit my UK masters degree to replace the english test?
Also do I have to submit my personal bank statement as the scholarship comes with full tuition waiver and €10000 grant for living expenses.
Please anyone who has an idea should reply... Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sledgeunited: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=writeizu post=69012270]Please, I currently hold a UK masters degree... I qualified for the GOI IES scholarship for another masters in Ireland. Do I need an English Test to apply for the Student Visa in Ireland or I should just submit my UK masters degree to replace the english test?
Also do I have to submit my personal bank statement as the scholarship comes with full tuition waiver and €10000 grant for living expenses.
Please anyone who has an idea should reply... Thanks[

hi! Please, I also applied for the GOI-IES Scholarship, but I haven’t received any response on my application. I know a number of people who were denied. But without getting an email, I don’t know if I should forget about it or keep hoping. Also, what did they send you in the award email and were there instructions on what to do next?]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
writeizu:
Please, I currently hold a UK masters degree... I qualified for the GOI IES scholarship for another masters in Ireland. Do I need an English Test to apply for the Student Visa in Ireland or I should just submit my UK masters degree to replace the english test?
Please anyone who has an idea should reply... Thanks
To be on a safe side please write English test because that field is marked compulsory when filling the form and no where written for others
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
lankool86:

Congrats bro.... May God perfect all other things that concerns you.

I am also going to Griffith but to undergo my bachelors degree all over again. I have applied for mine on May 21 and awaiting their response.

By the way is there anyone in this forum going to Griffith who has had their student visa application refused?. If so kindly state reason

THANKS BRO

God will all see us through
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=Sledgeunited post=69021525][/quote]

Hi i also applied for the scholarship and havent heard from them, how did you know they were denied? Were they sent an email confirming their denial and when did they receive the mail? Please respond to your pm
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yankee2134: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please has anyone who applied between may - June 10th gotten their response from the Embassy? The waiting is killing. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yankee2134:
Please has anyone who applied between may - June 10th gotten their response from the Embassy? The waiting is killing. Thanks.
We are in the same shoe oo this waiting is taking sleep from me on a daily basis since June 4th
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PetahPash: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Hello people
When would anyone suggest is the best time to book an appointment for the IRP card?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Darhtwinzz: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Yankee2134:

Same here...the waiting is really killing. I hate the fact that we can't monitor anything and just hope day by day we will be contacted. Who else checks their phone every minute there is a ping? I tought of calling them by tomorrow to ask about it. They should know we have to prepare nah and without this response every other things are stalling automatically cry
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Glokit:

Ok.. No harms ... Wanted to confirm for u guys in the school cos I'm in Griffith... But since u are a rep.. Let me leave you to do your job...
hello how far griffith college ?How standard is that college ,what the job prospect of Africans after graduation by u expirence
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by shevydinho(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Darhtwinzz:

Same here...the waiting is really killing. I hate the fact that we can't monitor anything and just hope day by day we will be contacted. Who else checks their phone every minute there is a ping? I tought of calling them by tomorrow to ask about it. They should know we have to prepare nah and without this response every other things are stalling automatically cry
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions
u can use the link above to check for your visa approval
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Darhtwinzz: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
shevydinho:

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions
u can use the link above to check for your visa approval
Make no mistake. That link is not for the embassy in Nigeria. it's only ment for the Dublin visa office. Someone posted that before now too and am sure they must have realised it's not for the embassy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yankee2134: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yankee2134:

......and the waiting is over. Visa approved. stated 1st July to 30th September.
Thank you Jesus, Thank you all. Your testimony shall be celebrated.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jonghyunwife: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yankee2134:

......and the waiting is over. Visa approved. stated 1st July to 30th September.

Congrats. I applied june 7th. It would be a month by Friday. Just have to be patient. The anxiety no be here.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dordan97: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yankee2134:

Wow big congratulations.

I must comend the effort of the gurus in this forum, their advice and guide has gone a long way to reduce hypertension psychologically. weldone. Almighty God will reward you.

please can the gurus in this forum spell out guide of what to do after visa issued
I mean what and what one need to do till one lands in Ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Darhtwinzz: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Yankee2134:

Congratulations...was your passport sent to you? Or were you notified?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Yankee2134:

please kindly let us know when your visa is process. I'm also in same shoe with you. when I mailed recently. They told me I have to bring some documents up to date. Which I sent to them on June 5th, 2018. Waiting against month end for their response.
Please when exactly did you apply for the visa
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lankool86: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
abuhusna1:

We are in the same shoe oo this waiting is taking sleep from me on a daily basis since June 4th

Since you applied on the 4th of June, 8weeks maximum processing time for u will fall on 4th August.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lankool86: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Darhtwinzz:

I too I am on the waiting list which I believe they will respond towards ending of July which will be 8weeks as I applied on the 21st May
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lankool86: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Yankee2134:

Congrats bro....May God perfect all other things that concerns you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2018
lankool86:

I too I am on the waiting list which I believe they will respond towards ending of July which will be 8weeks as I applied on the 21st May
You are the next to share your positive testimony money then me as you are may 21st and I am June 4th
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dordan97: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
dordan97:

Wow big congratulations.

I must comend the effort of the gurus in this forum, their advice and guide has gone a long way to reduce hypertension psychologically. weldone. Almighty God will reward you.

please can the gurus in this forum spell out guide of what to do after visa issued
I mean what and what one need to do till one lands in Ireland.

please somebody help to answer these question.

waiting in anticipation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lankool86: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
abuhusna1:

You are the next to share your positive testimony money then me as you are may 21st and I am June 4th

AMEN BRO!!! ...thanks a million

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.