Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (31194 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tanimz(f): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
9ja4eva:

Please someone help us upload the episodes na.

Dis abroad na bad thing oh

Abeg make una help us upload episodes cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Check YouTube to see if episodes has been uploaded
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
Nothing oh
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by maedan(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
Please naaw, the internet gurus cheesy cheesy. Abeg post something, even if na small clip. Or even photos sef.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by topeorekoy(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2010
watched it yesterday and i must say it is quite an interesting scene but i must admit, the women will fall like a pack of card. they are so much dis-jointed, arguments all over. i did not see any of the men arguing with each oda. from muma gee vs princess, funke akindele vs muma gee. the only woman that is a lil bit on the good side is wierd m.c (maybe she looks more like a man).
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2010
Watched it too, that chioma is so troublesome and princess is another troublesome woman, i see them crashing out pretty soon, they both ganged up on muma gee and she was calm all through, i think that muma gee's very matured in her thinking. and as for that funke girl, she's a typical Yoruba girl, a chameleon, always trying to be on the good book of anyone she deals with, supporting anyone that is of advantage to her even when they are wrong.

Chioma accused Muma gee of claiming the puzzle glory to herself, yet she did the same thing she accused her of when she found the food hidden under the canoe, women are the REAL problems to themselves.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by semid4lyfe(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2010
Saw it yesterday too. Genevieve wasn't looking bad. . .I guess I now know why Dbanj is tripping, lol.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2010
yea, that girl's in shape.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by babonboard(f): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2010
Na waaaah oo,someone should pls helep us make we too watch am now
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2010
I tried to save it on my phone but the phone won't cooperate.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by joobreel(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2010
Yesterday's episode wasnt bad afterall
Geneveive: guess she is going to make a good host afterall
Bob Manuel: he assumed the position of leadership automatically.
Dare: was cool all thru
Emeka: i think this guy and muma gee has a thing going on b4 camp. he also has issues wt funke and princess, probably cos dey are kinda against muma gee
chioma: she has disappointed me. thot she was cool, now i think otherwise
muma gee: what has age got to do wt reality tv, if any woman shd be talking age, guess the weird one should be.
Daddy showkey: i am feeling you all thru
princess: u re a real trouble maker, if u av beef wt muma gee, sort it out later. not on the show
jenifa: no disappointment really, i knew u werent that Behind so wasnt expecting much
obesere: u dey try for your english jare, i dey feel you. 'there character on-stage and off-stage are not difference', 'i understand thats what am telling u', 'i know everybody are to win'. baba, just enjoy the show, u dont need their money. infactall other contestants' money in their lifes combined is not up to a quarter of waht u av. 'ori omi la wa yi o' singing,
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2010
joobreel:

obesere: u dey try for your english jare, i dey feel you. 'there character on-stage and off-stage are not difference', 'i understand thats what am telling u', 'i know everybody are to win'. baba, just enjoy the show, u dont need their money. infactall other contestants' money in their lifes combined is not up to a quarter of waht u av. 'ori omi la wa yi o' singing,

grin grin grin grin grin grin, that guy wan kill me, even Daddy showkry wan kill me with pidgin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2010
lol @ Obesere
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
Obesere wan finish me with grammar yesterday. grin
Why should Bob Manuel Udokwu be appointed leader without contest?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
Yeah Chioma really disappointed me.1minute she was accusing Muma gee of taking the glory for teamwork then she turned around and did the same thing!
Don't understand why women have so much beef for each other, the only calm woman was Weird Mc, guess being a tomboy has some benefits, lol
Obesere and Daddy Showkey seem pretty cool even though their english is wack and yeah Geneive looked really good
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
obinna5000:

Obesere wan finish me with grammar yesterday. grin
Why should Bob Manuel Udokwu be appointed leader without contest?

there's no leader yet.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
the show just begin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by naijagal(f): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
wow wow wow!!! if u didnt watch yesterdays episode then boy u missed out big time wink
where do i start from?
the " i too sabi" attitude of all d contestants or d screaming match between d alliance of princess, funke, chioma all against muma gee? boy o boy, these women r viscious shocked wierd mc was d most matured female yesterday
am luving dare, obesere & bob manuel. good players & very matured, dont know if showkey can go d distance here undecided & emeka seems to enjoy winding up funke especially cos they did have quite an arguement
all dis b4 nitefall of day 1 shocked shocked shocked hope they dont kill themselevs in d jungle cos as d saying goes anyway " no padi 4 jungle" grin grin grin
cant wait for d next episode ; cheesy
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^^^
na so we am grin, i was just laughing yesterday while watching the episode yesterday.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by rhymz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
O boy yday's episode was sth else. . Hahahaha. . O boy i no fit laf. .lemme start with the guyz:
Obesere: hahahahaha. . .each time the Camera moves to his face, i burst into uncontrollable fits of lafta. That guy is as Fugee as the word goes. . Him no send U msg, see how im just dey throw way im fugee english. . Hahahaha. . And no doubt dat guy go like woman. . He got me cracking when he said: HEmeka, how U take no say Mumagee food dey swit.hahahaha
DaddyShowkey:. . . i like dis Guy! No fakin & no nonsense too,he's got the lookz and physical attribute for the task. . And yeah. . His english is a lil better than obesere's(lol)
Emeka Ike:. . . Likeable & Sly. . Dis Guy is a moda4ckin Scheemer. . I suspect he is intentionally making the Dumb galz gang up against Muma gee. . Seriously, Emeka knows exactly that Funke, Chioma & Princess hate Muma Geez guts so he is taking advantage of the crack to cause more cracks amongst the galz. . Hehehe. . He knows what the show is all about, Entertainment Baby! Besides, Emeka's english and cultivated accent is so Fake. .
Dare Art Alade: this guy shows class in the way he does his things but unfortunately this show is more about strength and endurance. He is a delight to watch when speaking but am yet to see anything extra ordinary about him. . .
Bob Emmanuel Udokwu: this guy represents what the Search is all About. . Eloquent, big, strong and tall plus he is got this maturity that makes U wanna make him a leader. . Hahahaha. . Dis guy is a sure contender for the Price . . . up next, the crazy Galz. . Check My next Post. . PTO. .lol
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by rhymz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
Am going to Start with:
Muma Gee: no doubt she is the prettiest and shows off the most, I suspect that is why the other galz do no like her.However,when the show first started she was pissing me off until the stupid gang up and the way she was reluctant to tell emeka change position shows there's some kinda chemistry btw em or she is just acting out.
Princess: this woman is annoying and ill-mannered, i think her beef with Muma gee goes beyond the confines of the show. . And she lukz $tupid each time she tries to be funny and can be very unruly like a child. . .
Funke:. . Scheeew. .this gal is razz to the core, hitherto i had overrated her but yday's episode was an eye-opener. . This ugly gal flourishes where there is rancour & trouble, she is so bipolar and unneccarily loud. . Very wishywashy, i pity chioma that is acting out against Muma gee with the belief that the likes of Funke have got her back. . If it was up to me, she would be the first to go. . Her very local face getz me piss'd. .
Chioma: contrary to Obesere's observation abt the galz, chioma shocked me with her overreaction and unneccessary hate. . She showed no tact and finesse in handling issues, too many childish tantrums and unrestrained idiosynracies. muma gee out-smart and out-classed her in that regard. . She better watch out. . .
Weird Mc: She has managed to steer off the controversies not becoz she is mature but becoz she is kinda weird. . Seriously, why is she on the show, everytime she talkz she reminds me of MC Harmmer, rapping instead of talking, with tomboyish mannerism that make U wanna slap her. . . Abeg make dem kwo mot am 4 dier, . Anyway sha. . I think dis edition is goina be very interest. . .am even lukin forward to some hot sizzling romance esp btw Muma and Emeka possibly leading to some raunchy $ex. . You know, mum lukz kinda crazy and wide and emeka lukz kinda crazy and ready. . He just likez to flirt with muma who also lukz like she wont ve any probz 4ckin him
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by meggy11: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
time and days for the show pls.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2010
@rhymz

your head dey there, did you watch the part where Chioma called Muma gee and obanje? did you see the reaction of the face of Funke after Chioma confirmed she actually did? that girl is a blood snake and Muma gee clearly told her who she is.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by aieromon(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
Only one person impressed me yesterday. . . . .Obesere.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by semid4lyfe(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2010
aieromon:

Only one person impressed me yesterday. . . . .Obesere.
True that! Abass Akande Obesere na the Man jare. . . .im dey down to Earth and im no send. Every other person na counterfeit!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2010
it would av been more interestin if Koko Mansion's Rita was there tongue
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tanimz(f): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2010
^^ She's not a celebrity.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2010
tanimz:

^^ She's not a celebrity.

Exactly

Abeg someone help us upload am na.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2010
Rita's not a celeb??

wow!! it would av bn much more interestin anywayzzz
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2010
Sorry but who's Rita? the only Rita i know is Rita Dominique
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by cecegorz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
This show is really living up to its banner 'CELEBRITY SHOWDOWN'

Well, first of all i was impressed with the host/boss, ms Gene for her kits. she was really looking like a jungle boss! D'Banj must be having a real ball, u know  wink  wink  wink

Let's call it ladies showdown for now, anyway. From muma Gee's highly publicized ego to Chioma chukwuka's unnecessary bickering ( i really used to think she's well mannered), to Princess's lack of finesse, you get to understand why some of these celebrities may not really be good models for the young ones after all, because when you see them in their real elements aside acting, as the show is bound to expose, you will be disappointed.

I expect more shocking behaviors as the show goes on, Emeka Ike/Muma Gee is sure getting a kinda thing going on that may develop into full bloom as time goes on.

Dare is such a class act and calculated, always showing maturity in speech and deeds. am tipping him to give Bob a good run.

Yeah, Bob. what else do you expect from a serial host of the show, he knows the inner workings of the show already, the terrain are already a 2nd home to him, the way he insisted the ash looking dump must be a clue shows the veteran's instinct. Asides, his carriage, maturity, urbane nature surely gives him a head start.

The first day was so much fun folks, i wonder why Gulder is making this a sunday-sunday medicine instead of the usual daily affairs. Keep a date nxt sunday!

Em,  Oga moderator, it will be fun if this title can make it to homepage. ciao
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by folly69(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
Please can someone confirm this,i heard their was a sex scandal btw muma gee and someone on the how.Heard it on radio yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Confusion Made Me Nominate Whitemoney For Eviction – Maria / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Exchange Words Over Issues Bordering On Privacy