Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (31192 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
it's aired every sunday on
Stv 9pm
Nta 11pm
Ait 8pm
soundcity/Africa magic 10pm wink wink
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by THEAMAKA(f): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2010
can someone upload it please!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
nellaluv:

Stv 9pm
Nta 11pm
Ait 8pm

evry day??
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
nellaluv:

Stv 9pm
Nta 11pm
Ait 8pm

tayo_ast:

evry day??

@tayo_ast
Its aired only on Sundays. And STV shows it from 11pm - 12midnight on Sundays and not by 9pm.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^ 10x a lot kiss
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2010
it shows on stv 9pm, i waited from 10pm to 12pm for stv to show it, i missed it for 2 sundays. Nta came to the rescue, if not i could have missed it again, i was already boiling inside, stv was busy showing that annoying star quest.
Besides i got d tyme from weird mc's facebook page, lol
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by suze(f): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2010
genevive has been too dry hosting this gus and I never expected chioma to be quarellsome.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2010
@nellaluv
Last Sunday dated April 4 2010, I watched the show on Silverbird Television (STV) from 11pm to 12 midnight. wink
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by parislomo(f): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2010
obinna5000:

@nellaluv
Last Sunday dated April 4 2010, I watched the show on Silverbird Television (STV) from 11pm to 12 midnight. wink

seconded
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by dbam: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2010
Thanks fellow parliamentariants for the info.will sure watch out.i think i will watch out
for 11-12pm which seems to be more reliable from ur replies.thx once more smiley
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by ceasyc(f): 2:29am On Apr 07, 2010
DEY ALL SURPRISED (mostly not in a good way) ME ON DAT SHOW OH

"star actress Genevieve Nnaji emerged to be a star actress
after the delivery of a baby girl at age 17 and came
back strongly after a ban that many predicted would end her
career. Here is the story of the Mbaise, Imo State ex-UNILAG
student as she told SAMUEL OLATUNJI"

link  http://nigeriamovies.net/news/news281.php

Go to page: http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showpiece/2008/may/25/showpiece-25-05-2008-001.htm

dat wud make her kid 14 years old now - wow!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by jdamian: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2010
ceasyc:

"star actress Genevieve Nnaji emerged to be a star actress
after the delivery of a baby girl at age 17 and came
back strongly after a ban that many predicted would end her
career. Here is the story of the Mbaise, Imo State ex-UNILAG
student as she told SAMUEL OLATUNJI"

link  http://nigeriamovies.net/news/news281.php

Go to page: http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showpiece/2008/may/25/showpiece-25-05-2008-001.htm

dat wud make her kid 14 years old now - wow!
.Ow dat 1 take concern wetin dem dey discuss.Amebo,gbeborun.No go find work do.Shor!!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by ceasyc(f): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2010
jdamian:

.Ow dat 1 take concern wetin dem dey discuss.Amebo,gbeborun.No go find work do.Shor!!

its about d host of d show i wrote innit u dunce! did i write 2 u?
was my post directed @u in anyway let alone insults 2 u?
SO fuccckk OFF!
i guess u no y u wrote dat gibberish post 2 your silly mother, u silly buffalo

and d highlighted = RIGHT BACK @ U DICKHEAD
. u think u can intimidate/insult
ppl as u pls ehn amebo jdamian, gbegborun jdamian. OR ARE U D ONLY 1 DAT HAS
VIEWED MY POST SINCE I POSTED IT N you MADE IT your DUTY DAT U MUST POST 2 INSULT your SILLY HEAD

y waste my time on u here anywayz. i just dont have d time 4 jobless n insulting ppl like u
bollocks! hissessssssssssss
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by fellabrims: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2010
WOW!!!. . . My eyes really itching with tears of lafta. . . I have been reading this thread from its first page till page 8.

I watched the show on the 28th of March but missed out 4th April edition. . . I have always come to conclude that "celebrities" are like you and I( d only thing wey separate us na money, for every other thing, we are same).

As for Funke. . .She's a disgrace to be evicted so soon with her "Jennifa" loud mouth. . . i know what she acted in Jennifa is yours truly what she is, i thot Princess wud have been. . . Anyway, we shouldnt assume.

As for Chioma, she has not only run herself down in the show, but has really prove what kind of a wife and mother she is. Its real natural beef for her to have called Muma gee "ogbanje". Can she create one? Abeg may she be the next to gerrout of that place!. . . Nonsense! angry

Abeg make una free Obesere, he is really trying in his grammar. . . and i have a strong feeling he will win.

Bob kinda stooped himself low to be one of the contestants: no be him they play host be4? Lets say he wins, wouldn't we think he as well knows all the gimmicks and rudiments around where clues are kept and how previous Ultimate searches were run?. . .Anyway, lets watch and see.

I think Muma gee is very pretty with less make up. . . All those are theatrical make up for her songs are way too offline, but she should just be still and wise in this show. . .

As for Dare, he is too calm, and me think to myself that he is pretending. . . (he no want insult) cheesy cheesy! Trash. . . If he near princess or Chioma small na wahala be that.

Weird MC. . . my chick, boy or both, . .whatever men! that lady/man rocks. . . anyway, i aint surprised. . . she's come off age and she always respect herself ( i have come to know). I wish she could win.

Daddy Showkey. . . pleezzze, i never liked that guy, this tells us that his wife cud be a punching bag at home for all we care. , . there is a word called "endurance/ patience" especially in public places like (T.V)

Princess, this isnt comedy( no be say ur comedy wey u dey pull funny sef) that was why u got that slap! grin grin Those your Ibadan paroles no dey work for here o! grin grin

NOW THIS ULTIMATE SEARCH IS IT PRE RECORDED?

I ask because i listened to an interview session with Weird Mc and Phoenix on Rhythm 93.7 on "good Friday morning"
More so, i saw Obesere two days ago in National Theatre?. . . Abeg wetin dey happen? Are they fooling us or what?. . .
Ok crucify me cool cool cool
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by maedan(f): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^^LOL.

But come oh, so true true, Showkey slapped someone, and you people are making light of it?? He slapped Princess on National TV and everyone is finding it funny grin angry embarassed. This is a crying shame!! No matter her crime he should never have lost control like that. It's stuff like this that cost Chris Brown his whole career.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Omolulu(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
maedan:

^^^LOL.

But come oh, so true true, Showkey slapped someone, and you people are making light of it?? He slapped Princess on National TV and everyone is finding it funny grin angry embarassed. This is a crying shame!! No matter her crime he should never have lost control like that. It's stuff like this that cost Chris Brown his whole career.
true talk, no matter what the situation was, the fact that they were on TV shud have given him some sense, well ghetto mentality too dey im head
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by maedan(f): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
Omolulu:

true talk, no matter what the situation was, the fact that they were on TV shud have given him some sense, well ghetto mentality too dey im head

Well, only in Naija can this thing happen and people don't raise an uproar. "She deserved it" is all they can say. Showkey is a big disgrace and I have no respect for him any more.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2010
Which of you saw the slap? and how did you come about the slap thing? what i heard was that he pushed her.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by maedan(f): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
honeric01:

Which of you saw the slap? and how did you come about the slap thing? what i heard was that he pushed her.

You yourself mentioned the slap in one of your posts. @ naijagal said it was edited out but there was definitely some undue violence.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Turquoise: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2010
I am definitely sure dat Showkey slapped Princess and they edited it and Yes o it is only in Nigeria that you will find that nonsense. If it was else where ehn, it would ave bin a big deal. i dont support Showkey in any way. Yes, Princess was running her mouth like tap, so what why cant he be man enuff and hold himself back,

Anyways, i hope the winner is goin to use the money for a just cause. i really do hope so. As for Muma i dont want her to leave now she brings drama to d house,
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
This is Reality show not script written Movies Guys
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by dupsytosh(f): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
Emeka really has a big mouth, dat his comment abt d laziest was uncalled 4.

thought princess wuld be d first one out cos of d task bt she surprised me. Wish it wasn't Jenifa though.

Daddy showkey no just try at all, don't know y he has 2 carry d whole issue on his head all in d name of makn peace. he shuld av just allowed her run her mouth till she tire. If he cant restrain himself on TV wonder hw violent he gets wen no one is watchn

Obesere was really cool there. a complete contrast 2 d image he has n his English sounds ok in his interviews.

proves dat u cant judge a book by d cover. Chioma had evry1 fooled by her innocent face

fellabrims:

NOW THIS ULTIMATE SEARCH IS IT PRE RECORDED?

I ask because i listened to an interview session with Weird Mc and Phoenix on Rhythm 93.7 on "good Friday morning"
More so, i saw Obesere two days ago in National Theatre?. . . Abeg wetin dey happen? Are they fooling us or what?. . .
Ok crucify me cool cool cool

thought abt dat 2, guess dey go to d jungle on Saturdays only
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
Princess and Daddy showkey were arguing seriously, the next thing i saw was princess crying a herself a river,lol (no be small cry), i didn't see any slapping or pushing, they must av edited dat part.
Fyi, the show is not live, it's pre-recorded, and i believe everything is real,lol
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by naijagal(f): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
dont know if anyone listened to showkey trying to explain himself after d edited "slap"
he said he was angry and was raising his hand and princess getting in d way and he "mistakenly" hit her (or something along those lines)
yeah rite tongue d angry showkey i saw on telly dat day was ready to strangle princess if he had d chance

dont know why he even bothered arguing with her over the gals beef with mumagee, wetin concern am? angry if he wanted to settle d beef as d elder of d group, he could have found a better and more matured way of doing it
i wont say princess deserved it but she did push things over d limit with her constant arguing & shouting at d top of her annoying voice tongue

african men, but why beat women now why cry
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by bilqiss(f): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
Chioma has which innocent face? I always knew she would be a troublesome personality. You can tell from those her eyeballs cheesy.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
bilqiss:

Chioma has which innocent face? I always knew she would be a troublesome personality. You can tell from those her eyeballs cheesy.
thank u o
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by kech(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
Awesome updates guys!! Please let's keep this pattern and not derail the thread. It makes it easier to follow what's going on. If anyone has any videos please post it so we can all see. Just learnt a new slang from Muma Gee, "I no dey feel dat kin skilashi"!  cool

Here's the video of Jenifa's elimination on the GUS website. Enjoy!

http://www.gulderultimatesearch.tv/CELEBRITY/homepage.html
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 2:22am On Apr 10, 2010
kech:

Awesome updates guys!! Please let's keep this pattern and not derail the thread. It makes it easier to follow what's going on. If anyone has any videos please post it so we can all see. Just learnt a new slang from Muma Gee, "I no dey feel dat kin skilashi"!  cool

Here's the video of Jenifa's elimination on the GUS website. Enjoy!

http://www.gulderultimatesearch.tv/CELEBRITY/homepage.html

Thanks Mehn.Abeg make someone try help us upload more videos.

Muma Gee i dey feel u die
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by maedan(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2010
Kai! na wetin be thiis cheesy?? Just watched the clip. Gracious goodness, these people are too real!! No glamour in it at all. Verging on razz grin! Showkey kept saying, I won't say anything, but he explained himself for good five minutes tongue! I like Genevieve's diction and dialogue,very polished. Princess sounds like an area mama, and I'm not happy Funke's gone but I guess she was the one they could afford to sacrifice so soon.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2010
I must not miss tonight's
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2010
Please is this the ultimate challenge, undecided mscheeew.
Lawd, this ya'abass guy, d guy na small man, see as he and princess sat down like mama and pikin cheesy
wow, chioma is fat sha. I didn't know they allow make-up in camp, mscheeew. I trust muma-gee make up queen
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2010
awww, Daaaaarrrrree is a fyne boiii kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Confusion Made Me Nominate Whitemoney For Eviction – Maria / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Exchange Words Over Issues Bordering On Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.