Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (31112 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
pls stick this thread @ mod
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by saintkola(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2010
Princess is so irritating, thank God Daddy Showkey slapped the taste out of her mouth.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2010
I think this topic should be sticked and have a title change as well. wink

Well, I can't wait to watch today's episode.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by saintkola(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2010
too bad funke got evicted, Oh well!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
AIT local-7pm-8pm sundays
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by lonelydude: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
why is AIT international not showing it?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Fadajasi(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ait 7pm? Damn, i missd it
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
Couldn't catch it on AIT International.

Na wa
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ahh, today's own was filled to the brim, i enjoyed it lol, Daddy showkry "slapped" Princess, come see cry, water water just dey rush comot for her eyes like small pikin wey dem collect okara from  grin grin grin, that girl talks too much and she deserved that slap, But then Daddy showkry, no dey beat woman oo, you too huge and strong, you fit kill woman oo (He later apologized and had to hug the oversize pillow called princess).

The task was at first not hard, they were made to stand on-top of a wooden platform (tiny) in the middle of the ocean (but close to land), they all endured the first 1hr 30 mins until Gene told them to stand on one leg, Funke the first to fall into the water after 10mins, followed by Princess, then Dare, then Bob, then Obesere, then Daddy, then Emeka then Chioma. Left with just Muma gee and Weird MC, didn't take long before Muma gee felt it was too much for her, Weird MC won the battle, therefore got Immunity from being evicted for 1 week.

Funke got evicted and i am so happy, really don't like that girl, she looks like a real green snake under the green grass, next to be evicted (my wish) is Chioma or Princess, these girls are evil and are making the show too hostile, always picking on Muma gee and she self no even send them, she doesn't cook with the girls and always maintains that its better everyone have a day each to themselves to cook for the rest than everyone cooking at the same time (most of the other girls didn't agree with her).

She feels they think she can't cook because of all her make-up (stage and all that) but she wanted them to know that she can cook and that too many brooks spoil the what again?

tired of typing, someone else should continue, i wasn't the only one that watched it. tongue
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by babymi2(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
Funke akindele, sorry. Princess is too troublesome i dnt like her
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2010
princess is a comedian
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2010
Gulder don mess up! How can u evict on d 2nd day of a reality show? Stupid if u ask me, dis guys have hardly settled down and bang-EVICTION!

Emeka should just do something stupid so he gets evicted early, he doesnt sound as intelligent as he should, he is better off mimicking Daddy Showkey or speaking his native language!

Princess is a true yoruba lady, she desisted from pouring invectives on Daddy Showkey despite d brouhaha, bibi're ko se fi owo ra! That camp would be boring without any of the 2 till d latter stages

No comments on Muma Gee's cooking? I dont expect much from her jare!

Weird MC is a great lady, end of story!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by lailai2(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Gulder don mess up! How can u evict on d 2nd day of a reality show? silly if u ask me, dis guys have hardly settled down and bang-EVICTION!

think d show would be rushed to accommodatn their schedules, they have other things to do especially if they will end up not making money

saw princess on saturday sef
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2010
yes weird is cool
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2010
Lai lai

they did these recordings weeks ago, winner sef don know himself as d ladies ended up weaker than they started
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by lailai2(m): 1:14am On Apr 05, 2010
guesd as much, then i hope everything wasnt acted

i like weird mc n dare so far
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2010
Princess is making the camp very spontaneous. I have a feeling she likes Emeka Ike.  wink

Emeka Ike should stop this his fake English he's blowing. He's beginning to sound like Obesere. cheesy

Weird MC is going to win this edition. [size=4pt]I gotta feeling.[/size]
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2010
Dare is really not involve in the show, he hardly talks and just watches what goes on, the women are the ones making everywhere look like a battlefield with their continuous hatred of Muma gee.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by saintkola(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Dr Kitaun:

Point of correction, Wierd MC is a great man. cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2010
saintkola:

lol, my friend Udeme was a great man grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2010
Pls leave obesere english alone now.We all know is background,he is trying.Atleast English no be our mother language
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tanimz(f): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin LMAO, haven't heard that in a while wink wink
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by naijagal(f): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
I just find it amazing dat so called ''celebrities'' can disgrace themselves like dis, just goes to show dat ur true character can not be hidden for too long especially on a reality show

Having said dat, boy wat a fight last nite daddy showkey hit princess after a heated argument concerning mumagee! Wat I found even more amusing was dat d main subject of d quarrel was nowhere in sight while princess & showkey duked it out, even more funny was d slap was carefully edited out so we didn't actually see except for princess crying like d world had ended and showkey trying to apologise (men if u missed dat episode u missed a show Hahaha)
Princess is too loud and highly annoying but showkey should have respected himself and walked away

Obesere was in a world of his own singing his fuji songs to while away time and I repeat again dat I am impressed with his level of spoken english. emeka's fake accent is so annoying & am wondering if there is more to d gals hatred for mumagee apart from d make up thing & her closeness to emeka hmmm, Talk bout drama y'all

From wat I watched yesterday, I don't think they were sad to see funke go cos there was no emotion from anyone when genevive announced she was evicted. How cold!!!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
^Princess was rooted to her seat and Bob had to pull her up and Weird MC, after taking a few steps when told to leave was befuddled enuff to look back at Genevieve in disbelief, all d others didnt budge, COLD! COLD!! COLD!!!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
Sometimes i wonder if these are the same celebrities we see on tv, see bickering,lol. Princess mouth was running like water,its her nature/lifestyle,wasn't surprised anyway grin grin . But she shouldn't be talking to daddy showkey like dat. By the way doesn't daddy showkey have any other name apart from. . .daddy showkey tongue tongue .
And y was she speaking yoruba is dat allowed
Daddy showkey: i'm not a violence person lngkm
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
@nellaluv
Daddy Showkey never said "I'm not a violence person" o.  grin

saintkola:

I AGREE. SHE IS A GREAT MAN.  grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by TCD: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
honeric01:

no, my friend Udeme is a drunkard grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Obinna, he said it when he was being interviewed.
''i'm not a violence person". He said it twice sef cheesy
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
obinna5000:

@nellaluv
Daddy Showkey never said "I'm not a violence person" o.  grin

I heard it too grin grin grin

tanimz:

grin grin grin grin LMAO, haven't heard that in a while wink wink
wink

TCD:

no, my friend Udeme is a drunkard grin

grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
Yes he did, much as Genevieve had to be completing their sentences 4 them in d CAPTAIN's COVE, why dat name sef?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by dbam: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
i tot i heard Genevieve shuned d invite that she did not want insect bitting her skin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by dbam: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
pls can some one tell me d actual time and stations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.