Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (31109 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by sexybash(f): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2010
What Will She Be Doing (catWalk) [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2010
lovemoi2:

this is a good news
but how can some of us watch it now ?? IS THERE LIKE A CHANNEL I CAN SUBSCRIBE TO SO I CAN WATCH

I heard it will be shown on NTA, silverbird and Africa Magic (on DSTV).

sexybash:

What Will She Be Doing (catWalk) [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Funny. grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by beeman80: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2010
I hope they were all scrutinized medically. I am really rooting for Dare,he seems to be the fittest though looks could be deceptive they say. Go go go celebrities!javascript:void(0);
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by beeman80: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2010
I hope they were all scrutinized medically. I am really rooting for Dare,he seems to be the fittest though looks could be deceptive they say. Go go go celebrities!javascript:void(0); grin smiley
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by beeman80: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhhhh, did I just see Genevieve as the host? What happened to the Onyeka Uwenus and Joke Sylvas of the nation? Point is shez too young and might have issues with bossing these huge dudes around men! This is Afrika not Europe. wink
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Toyins(f): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2010
@ beeman80 you have a point dia. she is too young for the project. wink
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by parislomo(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2010
I really do pray it is as interesting as it sounds. Also praying Genny won't be too stiff. Also praying, it is not a home video at the end of the day! *sighs*
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by seunspice(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2010
Lets wait and check this one out. I hope it is worth it at then end. Having her host the show is a departure from the past and i hope she does it well.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by babymi2(f): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2010
yes, Genny is too young for d project how i wish joke or pete edochie was given d role
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DoubleN(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2010
Singing, I'm in Love,I'm in Love. grin
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2010
Having Genny as the host is arrant nonsense,is she going to be able to boss a daddy showky ? we have more matured men/women who would have done it well without causing chaos. To hell with the programme, Ramsey Nouah and Rita Dominic have both backed out and so am i.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2010
Having Genny as the host is arrant nonsense,is she going to be able to boss a daddy showky ? we have more matured men/women who would have done it well without causing chaos. To hell with the programme, Ramsey Nouah and Rita Dominic have both backed out and so am i.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2010
The show hasnt even started and we already have misunderstanding, what were the organisers thinking when they were picking Genevieve as the host.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2010
Alot of question marks in their selection process, i thought the contestants are meant to be fit and agile ? If so what is Daddy showky,Obesere and Princess doing there ? I wouldnt waste my precious time watching pot bellied men and big ass ladies fooling themselves on TV.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by joyblinks(f): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2010
Rooneyboy

whether u back out or not, the truth is, THE SHOW MUST GO ON. so my advice for u is go screw urself while d show goes on(period)
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2010
And what happened to the likes of 2face, Dbanj, basket mouth,AY,Oge okoye,Stella inzeribe etc ? I m still trying hard to comprehend how Princess,Obesere and Daddy showky made it . What was their selection criteria?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by wendieposh: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2010
Funny though,the only one i want to see is Dare Art Alade, the guy too sexy! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2010
I wonder if the celebrities will undergo the same harsh treatments contestants of previous editions underwent
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2010
joyblinks:

Rooneyboy

whether u back out or not, the truth is, THE SHOW MUST GO ON. so my advice for u is go screw urself while d show goes on(period)
i doubt if u've watched GUS before, u dont really know how tasking it is and u also dont know that the contestants takes orders from the host . Please Genevieve is a small girl thus wouldnt carry the contestants along.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Redman44(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2010
@Rooneyboy,

The organizers of the show know what they're doing. They chose the celebrity participants to appeal to different segments of the society smiley smiley Abass Akande Obesere will appeal to residents of Mushin, Ibadan and Fuji music lovers all over the country.  Fuji Music has a huge following among Muslims in Southern Nigeria. Daddy Showkey was chosen for obvious reasons- his personality and roots [ which will attract a lot of viewers ]. Daddy Showkey and Obesere are very funny artistes even in real life. They will add a lot of comedy and flavour to the show. I just hope the Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown Production Crew will be able to tame the egos of the celebrities who'll be participating.  They all have to be briefed properly before the show starts.

As an afterthought, I feel Nigerian Breweries should have considered throwing Don Segun Arinze and  Chidi Mokeme into the mix. The two of them would have brought a lot of deviousness into the show.  They are both hard guys, you know. Anyway, the show goes on.  I want Obesere to win cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2010
Redman44:

@Rooneyboy,

The organizers of the show know what they're doing. They chose the celebrity participants to appeal to different segments of the society smiley smiley Abass Akande Obesere will appeal to residents of Mushin, Ibadan and Fuji music lovers all over the country.  Fuji Music has a huge following among Muslims in Southern Nigeria. Daddy Showkey was chosen for obvious reasons- his personality and roots [ which will attract a lot of viewers ]. Daddy Showkey and Obesere are very funny artistes even in real life. They will add a lot of comedy and flavour to the show. I just hope the Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown Production Crew will be able to tame the egos of the celebrities who'll be participating.  They all have to be briefed properly before the show starts.

As an afterthought, I feel Nigerian Breweries should have considered throwing Don Segun Arinze and  Chidi Mokeme into the mix. The two of them would have brought a lot of deviousness into the show.  They are both hard guys, you know. Anyway, the show goes on.  I want Obesere to win cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont have any qualms with Obesere or anybody, my emphasis is on fitness, rather than Obesere they would have gone for pasuma. Dont u think so ?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Decryptor(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2010
Since Genevieve is the host, the show will be soooooooo dryyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Tarmpa: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2010
Wao! Really? but is'nt Genny too young to be the host? Well,all the same,cant wait to watch it,
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2010
all this genny is a small girls shows how backward we are as nigerians

i wih some of these posters good luck in their future careers

there are plenty of 'small girls' in corporate nigeria dishing out orders to older men

nd what happened to the likes of 2face, Dbanj, basket mouth,AY,Oge okoye,Stella inzeribe etc ? I m still trying hard to comprehend how Princess,Obesere and Daddy showky made it . What was their selection criteria?

it is not baby daddy ultimate search we are doing here tongue
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Redman44(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2010
@Rooneyboy,

The celebrity participants will undergo some training and fitness classes before the show begins.  However, who else can be fitter than Obesere with all the energy he expends on the stage while performing cheesy cheesy? Anyway, I know the organizers know what they are doing. Cheers.

@All Threaders,

Genevieve Nnaji will do well as Anchor for the show. She's not a small girl and she's articulate enough to handle the responsibilities given to her. We need to water down the Omotola-Genevieve rivalry on Nairaland sad sad. Cheers.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by bebe4u(f): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
Genevieve as the host wont werk for me at all,
She got a little bit of a pretty face with no flavours
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
'Genevieve is a small girl to anchor the show' how? tongue when u see when she acts tough u're all gonna eat your words.
Bob-Manuel is gonna taste a dose of his own medicine, can't wait,lol.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by timely: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
am sure many of them will quit easily.
if they are treated to real jungle life like it has been happening.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
It appears the 'small girl' phrase is irritating some of u, ok let me put it this way, Genevieve doesnt have that commanding presence. It would have gone well with someone like Joke silva,Olu Jacobs or Onyeka owenu.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
It appears the 'small girl' phrase is irritating some of u, ok let me put it this way, Genevieve doesnt have that commanding presence. It would have gone well with someone like Joke silva,Olu Jacobs or Onyeka owenu.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by violent(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
Obesere is sure going to spice things up. . . he might even get laid lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
nellaluv:

'Genevieve is a small girl to anchor the show' how? tongue when u see when she acts tough u're all gonna eat your words.
Bob-Manuel is gonna taste a dose of his own medicine, can't wait,lol.

The thing tire me, people and their double standards.
When Bob Manuel was doing it, no one questioned his age or asked that he be replaced with Pete Edochie. I wonder what age has got to do with anchoring a show sef or is it now important because a woman will be giving the orders this time? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be