Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,412 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (10690 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / See What My Boss Told Us In A Meeting / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by aljazirahnews: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
picture of d bed when she was showering...take this grin

whr r u in the picture?
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by toastedbread: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
luminouz:
U nailed it!! Which kain boss go book single room n pay u 20k again?? She wants DAT diikkk!!!

he couldn't decode the coded message from the other realm.
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by slimik: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
You should have knock that Pu**y out and swipe that Ass squicking clean then you will get your promotion and salary increment

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Have to share this...Really happened i swear. Please ignore my grammatical errors

Just yesterday i travelled with my female boss to owerri to meet a client who just paid us to discuss about the business MOU and sign documents.

After the meeting,we went to a hotel @ owerri, Owerri really have nice hotels lined up if you have been there...so she suggested to save cost we just share a room. I had an erection already just hearing her say that. As a guy,i immediately said YES if its ok by u ma, She is a divorcee to clear the story' but always very serious with the company's business and acts like a feminist.

Getting to the room,she entered the shower,i tried to peep through by any means but no way. She came out properly dressed on pyjamas as she took her clothes for changing with her inside the bathroom. Then she told me to go shower, I went in and came out with the towel from the bathroom to change inside the room.

Now the main point of this story, To my surprise this my madam, i wont lie...A beautiful clean lady of 43years about told me to drop my towel down that she will transfer 20k to me if i do that...Guys i cant blame girls who do prostitution o...i was feeling shy, and like a man hoe,a mitch....But back of my mind i was like who hiding preek epp sef?! was what was on my mind...see 20k sara o.....She asked fr my account details and punched it immediately...i got the alert and smiled.

I couldnt believe i dropped my towel and was standing well erected like adam in front of eve for like a min and she was just giving me a sexy smile

We didnt do anything last night,she pressed her phone for a while and slept off...I stayed at d end of one side of d bed,she at kinda d middle...I feel very shy now. Is that how u girls feel

I swear i cant tell anyone about this...Just travelling bck now with her and cant look at her eyeballs.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by bluice2(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
What's the name of this movie?

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by blacq2009(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Have to share this...Really happened i swear. Please ignore my grammatical errors

Just yesterday i travelled with my female boss to owerri to meet a client who just paid us to discuss about the business MOU and sign documents.

After the meeting,we went to a hotel @ owerri, Owerri really have nice hotels lined up if you have been there...so she suggested to save cost we just share a room. I had an erection already just hearing her say that. As a guy,i immediately said YES if its ok by u ma, She is a divorcee to clear the story' but always very serious with the company's business and acts like a feminist.

Getting to the room,she entered the shower,i tried to peep through by any means but no way. She came out properly dressed on pyjamas as she took her clothes for changing with her inside the bathroom. Then she told me to go shower, I went in and came out with the towel from the bathroom to change inside the room.

Now the main point of this story, To my surprise this my madam, i wont lie...A beautiful clean lady of 43years about told me to drop my towel down that she will transfer 20k to me if i do that...Guys i cant blame girls who do prostitution o...i was feeling shy, and like a man hoe,a mitch....But back of my mind i was like who hiding preek epp sef?! was what was on my mind...see 20k sara o.....She asked fr my account details and punched it immediately...i got the alert and smiled.

I couldnt believe i dropped my towel and was standing well erected like adam in front of eve for like a min and she was just giving me a sexy smile

We didnt do anything last night,she pressed her phone for a while and slept off...I stayed at d end of one side of d bed,she at kinda d middle...I feel very shy now. Is that how u girls feel

I swear i cant tell anyone about this...Just travelling bck now with her and cant look at her eyeballs.
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by blacq2009(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:

Can't tell anyone? You're telling billions of nairalanders - registered and guests.
Modified:
You're just traveling back with her and you're typing this to post on nairaland? What if you accidentally send this to her whatsapp number or email. Lawd have messi. grin
WowSweetGuy:

Can't tell anyone? You're telling billions of nairalanders - registered and guests.
Modified:
You're just traveling back with her and you're typing this to post on nairaland? What if you accidentally send this to her whatsapp number or email. Lawd have messi.
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oga @ WowSweetGuy , your madam is right here watching and observing all comments..

She also asked me to inform you that you shouldn't hesitate to get back to us(nairalanders) on the next story or action that follows. She also told me personally that soonest, you'd become an instrument of satisfaction BUT she sounded a note of warning that if you refuse her proposal, then you know what would happen..

For your information, she hid a camera on top of that AC wey you snap..

Cheers grin

yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by jeyselassie(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
She just wanted to see the size of your dick perhaps and she didn't have sex with you because it wasn't what she expected. Believe ne if you didn't show her she would have wanted you even more and had something to do with you.

4 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:
I am okay.
I have been noticing you both

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by AuroraB(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
toastedbread:

you know how on a monday, you'd be gisting your colleagues how you smashed some after the party on the weekend. forgetting your boss is standing at one corner looking at you and photocopying some papers or gisting in the bathroom stalls forgetting she's inside the opposite one.
OP, ngbo, se beeni grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chascop:

Lol, wetin we do?

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chascop:
Oga @ WowSweetGuy , your madam is right here watching and observing all comments..

She also asked me to inform you that you shouldn't hesitate to get back to us(nairalanders) on the next story or action that follows. She also told me personally that soonest, you'd become an instrument of satisfaction BUT she sounded a note of warning that if you refuse her proposal, then you know what would happen..

For your information, she hid a camera on top of that AC wey you snap..

Cheers grin

yeye
grin
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
blacq2009:

Modified:
You're just traveling back with her and you're typing this to post on nairaland? What if you accidentally send this to her whatsapp number or email. Lawd have messi. grin
Modified:
You're just traveling back with her and you're typing this to post on nairaland? What if you accidentally send this to her whatsapp number or email. Lawd have messi.
Anonymous mode
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
jeyselassie:
She just wanted to see the size of your dick perhaps and she didn't have sex with you because it wasn't what she expected. Believe ne if you didn't show her she would have wanted you even more and had something to do with you.
lol...my size is ok i think
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chascop:

Say wetin happen?
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by GoldNiagara(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op your mumu don do! You flashed your d.... for 20k, you are cheaper than a slut. Next time put on your negotiation cap, add more zeros like three more zeros to the 20k, she will back out and if she does not you would have been smiling home with 20,000,000.00. It is better than a miserly 20k, she now know you are a cheap male hoe and like a boss she will pass.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:

Say wetin happen?
say something der apn.. grin
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
pishure or we don't believe you grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by jeyselassie(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
I think she has seen bigger things so there is a standard she is looking for.
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chascop:

say something der apn.. grin

Something like wetin grin
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by ihec(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
she wanted to see if u ur phython was dancing as directed by fg

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
chai...that woman don rubbish uu. .

MALE HOE angry
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
jeyselassie:
I think she has seen bigger things so there is a standard she is looking for.
hehe
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chascop:

pishure or we don't believe you grin
grin my bazuuka is resting
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
You both lay on the same bed and you didnt even touch her atleast and see if it'll lead to fvcking? Bro,you fall our(players dem) hands
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by jeyselassie(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
hehe
but honestly if u had said no. She would hv really been interested in your case.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
jeyselassie:
but honestly if u had said no. She would hv really been interested in your case.
grin i need money and i was thinking it will start something thereafter...maybe another day tho since nothing last night
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by toastedbread: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
OP, ngbo, se beeni grin cheesy

Google translator cannot figure ou the language o
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by AuroraB(f): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2017
toastedbread:

Google translator cannot figure ou the language o
Merely asking OP if your assertion is right smiley
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by toastedbread: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Merely asking OP if your assertion is right smiley

Okay. What language be that?
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by AuroraB(f): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2017
toastedbread:

Okay. What language be that?
Yoruba language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women / My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.