Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (10740 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / See What My Boss Told Us In A Meeting / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by bitchcrafts: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Funny. She's his boss, how could there exist such 'erekere' between them before now cheesy grin

Better believe she knew Op peeped at her while in the bathroom.
Talk about humiliating him at his game cheesy
You think she doesn't know Op's been fantasizing about her before this journey? Tsk Tsk Tsk, NO. She knew and had it all planned out. Gave him the 'hope' by being in the same room and all...
Small boi got served grin wink smiley grin
grin...let me be your small boy nah embarassed
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by AuroraB(f): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
grin...let me be your small boy nah embarassed
You don't need to ask tongue
Keekwanu undecided
Oto ojo mewa smiley
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by bitchcrafts: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
You don't need to ask tongue
Keekwanu undecided
Oto ojo mewa smiley
ojo kan pelu dear me... how've you been munchkin? wink
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by AuroraB(f): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
ojo kan pelu dear me... how've you been munchkin? wink
Been good smiley

Hey,
Welcome back cool
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by bitchcrafts: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Been good smiley

Hey,
Welcome back cool
wink... thanks love!

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Op your mumu don do! You flashed your d.... for 20k, you are cheaper than a slut. Next time put on your negotiation cap, add more zeros like three more zeros to the 20k, she will back out and if she does not you would have been smiling home with 20,000,000.00. It is better than a miserly 20k, she now know you are a cheap male hoe and like a boss she will pass.
20m....outrageous assumption and we shared a hotel of 45k/nite
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2017
jeyselassie:
She just wanted to see the size of your dick perhaps and she didn't have sex with you because it wasn't what she expected. Believe ne if you didn't show her she would have wanted you even more and had something to do with you.
embarassed i will have a good comeback on her...she started it
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by GoldNiagara(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
20m....outrageous assumption and we shared a hotel on 45k/nite

You still vindicate me, she made an outrageous demand on your person and dignity and you think 20 mill is outrageous. You obviously didn't go to a biz sch plus take a course in negotiation.

Sorry Bros you are cheap.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You still vindicate me, she made an outrageous demand on your person and dignity and you think 20 mill is outrageous. You obviously didn't go to a biz sch plus take a course in negotiation.

Sorry Bros you are cheap.
lol...funny u! if i had negotiated i would have missed the 20k i bet..Yeah im broke so i succumbed not like i was raped! so girls that get bleeped all nyt fr 5k must b cheapooooos to d brim! mine was just for fun tho tongue
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by jeyselassie(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
embarassed i will have a good comeback on her...she started it
careful. Our work is at stake oo

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by toastedbread: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Yoruba language.
oshey

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by GoldNiagara(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
lol...funny u! if i had negotiated i would have missed the 20k i bet..Yeah im broke so i succumbed not like i was raped! so girls that get bleeped all nyt fr 5k must b cheapooooos to d brim! mine was just for fun tho tongue

You could have earned more or have your dignity intact. Since it was for fun no wahala.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by pedrilo: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
her name is itohan
i knw her
Re: My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
pedrilo:
her name is itohan
i knw her
Itohan ko....Etomi ni! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.