Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B (1016 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by mareeam802(f): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerian striker Anthony Ujah is reported to be planning to tie the knots with his Nigerian girlfriend after dumping his former white girlfriend.
Read more http://weddingmadam.com/2017/09/15/nigerian-striker-set-wed-nigerian-girlfriend-dump-white-babe/

Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by demsid(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
E make sense,
Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Hm he come find out say white babes are not all dat the way they are hypedcheesy.ehen u pull cloth and d white babe comot comot cloth then u see say her yansh flat like ur own.u dey do her doggy and the strong yansh with bones dey shook ur crotch.it can be frustrating and i can understand d guy's situation.so he don go back now to feeling African ukwuscheesy.
Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by mofeoluwadassah: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2017
good for him...btw lefulefu where you dey since
Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by Adukey(f): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
The girl kinda have a resemblance with Lilian Esoro.
Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
good for him...btw lefulefu where you dey since
sorry oo na sumptin be hold me cheesy
how body na wink
Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by mofeoluwadassah: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
lefulefu:
sorry oo na sumptin be hold me cheesy how body na wink
cool
Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by mofeoluwadassah: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2017
lefulefu:
sorry oo na sumptin be hold me cheesy how body na wink
i gallant o
Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by offishialpablo: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2017
hope he nets a hat trick while se***
Re: Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Hm he come find out say white babes are not all dat the way they are hypedcheesy.ehen u pull cloth and d white babe comot comot cloth then u see say her yansh flat like ur own.u dey do her doggy and the strong yansh with bones dey shook ur crotch.it can be frustrating and i can understand d guy's situation.so he don go back now to feeling African ukwuscheesy.
White girls age fast..

Black don't crack.

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Having Sex In The Night And Its Benefits / Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... / 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.