Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria (3151 Views)

Prostitution Is A Vice / Prostitution Is Not Bad / In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
pocohantas:
It's funny you mentioned all this and missed out one important reason. THE GULLIBILITY OF SOME MEN!!! THEY'LL DO ANYTHING TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO ADMINISTER THEIR PRICK!! THE GIRLS KNOW THIS AND THEY HAVE CAPITALISED ON IT.

There are gigolos, but they ain't as popular as their female counterparts, because the average woman would never ever pay you for sex. Who you be??

Instead she'll come to your house and form uninterested. In usual testosterone rush, na the guy go still beg the girl to bend over, he won't even know he is the one being used for sex. He will still drop something in typical naija relationship style.

Some of you guys are being used for sex FOC, and you don't even know. The prick is more erect than the brain.

Demand! Demand! Very important factor.
Let's blame nature... cry
some men don spend their life savings on ashi.when a married man becomes addicted to sleeping around with ashawo he finds it hard to save.he is always broke.money wey man go use build a home for his family and save for the future he go dey waste am around on ashicheesy.dat one na serious bondage.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
SalomonKane:
That's so not true. Haven't you seen children of wayward mothers behave better than their mother's? The way I see it, it's a 50/50 thing.
in a situation if they dont hang around their moms yes they might behave better.but a situation when an ex ashi mom trains up the dauther there is every tendency the dauther will grow up as an ashi as well.she is transferring her talent to her dauther.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by SalomonKane: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
lefulefu:
in a situation if they dont hang around their moms yes they might behave better.but a situation when an ex ashi mom trains up the dauther there is every tendency the dauther will grow up as an ashi as well.she is transferring her talent to her dauther.
No right thinking woman will want her daughter to prostitute herself. Do you think baby mamas who prostitute about want their daughters to be like them? A woman who prostitute with her daughter around her is already laying the foundation for her to follow her footstep. So, most don't even let their daughters near their work environment.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by SalomonKane: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
pocohantas:
It's funny you mentioned all this and missed out one important reason. THE GULLIBILITY OF SOME MEN!!! THEY'LL DO ANYTHING TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO ADMINISTER THEIR PRICK!! THE GIRLS KNOW THIS AND THEY HAVE CAPITALISED ON IT.

There are gigolos, but they ain't as popular as their female counterparts, because the average woman would never ever pay you for sex. Who you be??

Instead she'll come to your house and form uninterested. In usual testosterone rush, na the guy go still beg the girl to bend over, he won't even know he is the one being used for sex. He will still drop something in typical naija relationship style.

Some of you guys are being used for sex FOC, and you don't even know.
The prick is more erect than the brain.

Demand! Demand! Very important factor.
Let's blame nature... cry
"used for sex?". Now that's a laugh. I bet you don't know this era, girls don't use guys for sex. It's the other way round. So like you to twist this like an earthworm sprinkled with salt.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
lefulefu:
some men don spend their life savings on ashi.when a married man becomes addicted to sleeping around with ashawo he finds it hard to save.he is always broke.money wey man go use build a home for his family and save for the future he go dey waste am around on ashicheesy.dat one na serious bondage.

LOL. There are rich men that control ashawos na. Some dey mumu finally sha! Na God go help this generation...

SalomonKane:
"used for sex?". Now that's a laugh. I bet you don't know this era, girls don't use guys for sex. It's the other way round. So like you to twist this like an earthworm sprinkled with salt.

K
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by SalomonKane: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
pocohantas:

K
Potassium to you too. tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote) author=SalomonKane post=60530021]No right thinking woman will want her daughter to prostitute herself. Do you think baby mamas who prostitute about want their daughters to be like them? A woman who prostitute with her daughter around her is already laying the foundation for her to follow her footstep. So, most don't even let their daughters near their work environment. [/quote ] there was a story that was posted here on nairaland some months ago.about a 19 yr old runz girl who was fleecing money off a married man. This married man bought her a brand new car and was spending like fire on her.the girl's Facebook id is mamus or sumptin..Pocohantas iyam sure u go don hear d story.it was the married man's angry wife that exposed the story and showed a video of the young girl dancing with her mom around the car bought for her by the lady's husband. The young girl's mother dem say she's an ex runz woman.so there are moms wey no dey right thinking.crazy as it seems ..some do groom their dauthers for prostitution.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=60532137][/quote]

Leave that one. Someone that doesn't know there are girls using a guy for sex, how will he know some mothers love-vendor their daughters.

Anyway, he said "right thinking" woman. So, he has a point. Those women are not normal, but they abound. I heard of one that helped fortify the daughter spiritually, to avert any attack from the main wife.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. There are rich men that control ashawos na. Some dey mumu finally sha! Na God go help this generation...

K
its like u dont know there are salary earners who spend a ton of money to feed their ashi habits.i am not talking about wealthy men at all.there was one i was talking about sometime ago to another person.he's a porter and he lives in a rented face me i face u.but this man took loan and used the money to purchase land for his mistress who happens to be a runz woman and he's training her child in school.his own children are out of school due to lack of him paying their sch fees.im wife he chase her out of his house.its like u never see men who just managing who spend more on women pass dangotecheesy.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
lefulefu:
its like u dont know there are salary earners who spend a ton of money to feed their ashi habits.i am not talking about wealthy men at all. there was one i was talking about sometime ago to another person.he's a porter and he lives in a rented face me i face u.but this man took loan and used the money to purchase land for his mistress who happens to be a runz woman and he's training her child in school. his own children are out of school due to lack of him paying their sch fees.im wife he chase her out of his house.its like u never see men who just managing who spend more on women pass dangotecheesy.

Wowwwww!!!!! I'm short of words.
What's in the nunu abeg? Is it gold-plated?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Leave that one. Someone that doesn't know there are girls using a guy for sex, how will he know some mothers love-vendor their daughters.

Anyway, he said "right thinking" woman. So, he has a point. Those women are not normal, but they abound. I heard of one that helped fortify the daughter spiritually, to avert any attack from the main wife.
lol fortify the dauther?shocked..its finished for any man wey go run such a ladycheesy.na im pension he go dey use buy rechard card for hercheesy.yes oo some moms are evil and they prostitute their own dauthers. Some of these ladies are highly diabolical oo. For me sha its just safer u have a normal girlfriend .wen i see ashi na opposite direction i dey wakacheesy.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Wowwwww!!!!! I'm short of words.
What's in the nunu abeg? Is it gold-plated?
helep me ask d mancheesycheesy...... It might be effect of juju sha
Re: 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria by essentialone(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
tosyne2much:
[/b] That's very true. I have seen cases when a mother told her daughter to bring the highest bidder home for marriage

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex and Why You Should Have Sex Often
1 . Having sex relieves headaches. Every time you make love , it releases the tension in the veins of the brain.

2 . A lot of sex can clear the stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine . It helps to fight against asthma and spring allergies .

3 . Making love is a spectacular beauty treatment. Scientists have discovered that when a woman has sex , it produces a large amount of estrogen that gives shine and softness to hair.

4 . Sex is one of the safest sports. Make love often strengthens the muscles of male and female body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps in the pool and there is not need special shoes!

5 . Make love slowly , smoothly and in a relaxed way reduces the chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and acne . The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow .

6 . Lovemaking can burn all the calories you have accumulated during the romantic dinner before bedtime.

7 . Sex is a divine remedy for depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream , creating a state of euphoria and leaving women and men with the feeling of being unique.

8 . Sex is the tranquilizer and muscle relaxant to a safer world . It is a thousand times more effective than Valium .

9 . Sexually active body releases more pheromones. .

10 . Kissing each day will keep you more time away from the dentist . Kissing is an art which makes the cleaner teeth and saliva reduces the amount of acid that causes tooth decay . This prevention eliminates many problems , in addition to offering a breath constantly renewed !

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Her Laid? / Aftermath Of The Valentine's Day Celebration / Check Out This Weird Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.