Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Can I Get Her Laid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Her Laid? (3147 Views)

What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Her Laid? by MrSavage: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
I need your help.
Been Spending money on this girl for 2 years now and i haven't seen pant. Taken to choice resturants buying her gifts and all that still all i hear is i love you for mouth. now i get my chance after a late night show she slept over at my place and she is still here am thinking hard how can i get her laid because now this girls would be shouting rape on any small thing. And i am a gentle man at least let me collect small dividend.

Abeg advice
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by jamariwolf2(f): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
2 years?
When stingy boys around here won't let me hear word after just one night out.
Op you're a good man, pls don't take advantage of her. I'm happy people like you still exist.
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by falconey(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrSavage:
Hi Guys,
I need your help.
Been Spending money on this girl for 2 years now and i haven't seen pant. Taken to choice resturants buying her gifts and all that still all i hear is i love you for mouth. now i get my chance after a late night show she slept over at my place and she is still here am thinking hard how can i get her laid because now this girls would be shouting rape on any small thing. And i am a gentle man at least let me collect small dividend.

Abeg advice

Get a condom in your pocket, act like you wanna take something from the pocket and drop it in front of her, her facial expression will give you the answer.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by MrSavage: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
jamariwolf2:
2 years?
When stingy boys around here won't let me heat word after just one night out.
Op you're a good man, pls don't take advantage of her. I'm happy people like you still exist.
yh but am not happy that its taking forever
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by jamariwolf2(f): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrSavage:
yh but am not happy that its taking forever
don't engage in fornication. Keep taking care of her like a gentleman would.
Thank u
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by greatnaija01: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
how is it that u are a wolf yet you call yourself gentleman?

LOVE has nothing to do with sex.

IF YOU LOVE HER, MARRY HER. else if u sleep with her n dump her, so it will be done to your own daughters. She didnt beg you to enter relationship with her, you took the stress and then u spent the money, she was not a beggar or hoe.... but you now want to make her one... so that the next guy she meets after u thinks she is cheap or only good for sex.... HOW HAVE YOU RUINED YOUR MINDSET... you are only with her cos of sex, that's animal-kind of love.

If you must gain from everything you give, then you do not know the definition of LOVE. what you have is LUST and it will get you LOST.

I know you will not listen to my 2cents of wisdom but understand, sleeping with a lady makes you cheaper. improving her and letting her go makes you a real MAN. Since i know you won't listen all I can say is.... think of the future of your kids and the person you would marry is also being slept with now.

MrSavage:
Hi Guys,
I need your help.

Abeg advice

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by Sturmbannfuhrer: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
She's at your place, so make a move. Cop a feel, touch something, kiss her, do something. Although I doubt after 2 years that this investment will yield any profit. If she says no, count your losses and close up shop.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by MrSavage: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
leefrak9:

oga e no go work....2 fuckin years n meanwhile anoda guy dy use d gyal stone ground steady
so are you saying someone else in entering her paradise
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by AnodaIT(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Spending for 2 years?
And she is sleeping on your couch and you are thinking of what to do.
?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Broke niggas won't like this.
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by MrSavage: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
how is it that u are a wolf yet you call yourself gentleman?

LOVE has nothing to do with sex.

IF YOU LOVE HER, MARRY HER. else if u sleep with her n dump her, so it will be done to your own daughters. She didnt beg you to enter relationship with her, you took the stress and then u spent the money, she was not a beggar or hoe.... but you now want to make her one... so that the next guy she meets after u thinks she is cheap or only good for sex.... HOW HAVE YOU RUINED YOUR MINDSET... you are only with her cos of sex, that's animal-kind of love.

If you must gain from everything you give, then you do not know the definition of LOVE. what you have is LUST and it will get you LOST.

I know you will not listen to my 2cents of wisdom but understand, sleeping with a lady makes you cheaper. improving her and letting her go makes you a real MAN. Since i know you won't listen all I can say is.... think of the future of your kids and the person you would marry is also being slept with now.

he who is without sin should cast a stone. Bros are you a virgin... dem no dey use virginity collect pounds for bank i am human and i can be allowed to get hor*ny. Even david for bible sef wey God caull a man after his own heart ho*ny pass me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by MinorityTribe: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
jamariwolf2:
don't engage in fornication. Keep taking care of her like a gentleman would.
Thank u
I can bet my two balls another man is flashing her steady. And you want him to be forming gentleman, God forbid! Two years sis?! Two fûcking years! A month is even too much for me to not make a move.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by falconey(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
leefrak9:

oga e no go work....2 fuckin years n meanwhile anoda guy dy use d gyal stone ground steady

It's not a manual to getting laid, it's a preposition. In the op's settings No girl will see a guy drop a condom without deducing he wants coitus_. however, She holds the card for the act to happen or otherwise.

with that being said, how can you tell she's being used? you probably infer she isn't celibate during the years.
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
simple solution: STOP SPENDING CASH ON HER!
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by greatnaija01: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
LOL i learnt from experience but i know experience is a teacher for foools.

MrSavage:
he who is without sin should cast a stone. Bros are you a virgin... dem no dey use virginity collect pounds for bank i am human and i can be allowed to get hor*ny. Even david for bible sef wey God caull a man after his own heart ho*ny pass me
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by MrSavage: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
simple solution: STOP SPENDING CASH ON HER!
how does this lead to getting her laid
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by ubunja(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
jamariwolf2:
2 years?
When stingy boys around here won't let me hear word after just one night out.
God really created the ultimate manipulating machine in women LOOOL
listen how she only thinks of praising the man but not mentioning how he needs to be thanked in sex.
and to put sex even further away from him she adds "dont take advantage of her" meaning dont ask for sex.
yet "she is happy people like Op exist". how does her happiness translate to OP getting sex??
but the gal has been taking advantage of the guy for 2 whole years!!!!!!!
i surrender. angry

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by majamajic(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
start rubbing her feet gently while u talk to her

let her notice your HARD ON (Dont go naked yet

make the room a bit dark

put on AC (If available)

play something from Enya or Celine Dion at the a very low volume

if she is not responding. .dont force her

after today bros if NO SHOW.... give her less attention. she might come back with full force

goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

God really created the ultimate manipulating machine in women LOOOL
listen how she only thinks of praising the man but not mentioning how he needs to be thanked in sex.
and to put sex even further away from him she adds "dont take advantage of her" meaning dont ask for sex.
yet "she is happy people like Op exist". how does her happiness translate to OP getting sex??
but the gal has been taking advantage of the guy for 2 whole years!!!!!!!
i surrender. angry

cheesy

Funny Ubunja
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by Homeboiy: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Run go pharmacy now

buy a condom

Spanish fly
and any type of juice

mix Spanish fly inside it and give her when she wakes up

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by rawpadgin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is one of the reasons i don't play the gentleman card.

B4 we meet, u must be aware that i am a bad guy who loves fvck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
Run go pharmacy now

buy a condom

Spanish fly
and any type of juice

Stop giving this guy bad advice. He has tried. Two years, you don't know if the chick has decided the time is now. I expect you to tell him to have a one-on-one chat with the chick and not spanish fly. Giving someone an aphrodisiac without their approval is equivalent to rape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by bingbagbo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
I greet you in the name of God the father and the Lord Jesus Christ
who is and who was and who is to come

This earth is bound for eminent destruction

This is not the first time the earth is going to be destroyed

This earth saw partial destruction before Adam was created

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!(Isaiah 14:12)

Then there was the destruction by flood during Noah's time (Genesis 5:28-10:32)

Now this earth is sitting on a time bomb, this earth is so fast passing away by the seconds only those who are sons of God shall prevail

Lucifer and his host of wicked fallen angels have been long condemned and their portion is an eternal lake of fire he is consequently looking for men to join him. He is bating you with SIN.

James 4:8

The Grace of my Lord and God Jesus Christ be with you now and forever more Amen.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by ubunja(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
The 2 Rules of Life my Niggar:
1.never pay for pvssy you are not fvcking. you dont buy a ticket for a bus you are not taking
2.if you can get the pvssy without paying then always aim for that.the ideal situation is to get the pvssy free while another Loser pays for it on your behalf.like how Wi-Fi works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by Homeboiy: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop giving this guy bad advice. He has tried. Two years, you don't know if the chick has decided the time is now. I expect you to tell him to have a one-on-one chat with the chick and not spanish fly. Giving someone an aphrodisiac without their approval is equivalent to rape

Where did I mention rape in my comment?

He asked for an advice

so respect yourself
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by walepackage(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
That is one thing about this niggers parading themselves as 'mr nice guy',when beneath your heart you are just pretending.I rather have a clear cut definition of what am looking for in a lady before going into the relationship.I think you should just let her know ur intention rite away, since the format of being a gentleman in order to bed her aint working,and you aint spending without aiming to kpanshy her puna.I bet if someone out there is not shining her congo wella.Gentleman indeed.
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by deeLima86(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Op over two years na now you wan figure how to lay on this girl? undecided I guess you have laid your duvet on her so she can sleep very well today. angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

Where did I mention rape in my comment?

He asked for an advice

so respect yourself

You no get slippers make you beat me?

Swerve to infinity joor
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by ubunja(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
Run go pharmacy now

buy a condom

Spanish fly
and any type of juice

dude, Sex Drugs = Rape angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad angry
Re: How Can I Get Her Laid? by Hefay(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
I greet you in the name of God the father and the Lord Jesus Christ
who is and who was and who is to come

This earth is bound for eminent destruction

This is not the first time the earth is going to be destroyed

This earth saw partial destruction before Adam was created

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!(Isaiah 14:12)

Then there was the destruction by flood during Noah's time (Genesis 5:28-10:32)

Now this earth is sitting on a time bomb, this earth is so fast passing away by the seconds only those who are sons of God shall prevail

Lucifer and his host of wicked fallen angels have been long condemned and their portion is an eternal lake of fire he is consequently looking for men to join him. He is bating you with SIN.

James 4:8

The Grace of my Lord and God Jesus Christ be with you now and forever more Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test / My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.