Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent (11516 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Dominion202: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
My brother that lives in the United Kingdom send me down to Lagos to check on his wife.
Getting to their house in Lekki, I met the door locked so I try to check on their neighbour for me to ask of her where about. Actually have tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from their own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room, I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my brother's wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to come out. After an hour and 30minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be her boss.
After the man have left she begged me not to tell my brother but I can't keep dis to myself. My brother is to kind to me. He was the one sponsoring my eduction from secondary to University. He has be in UK no for a year trying hard just to make things work fine for the family while the wife here was engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of country not that long This is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more 3years before the family join him?
Am at a confused state now, what should I do?
Kindly help

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by KingSatan: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
cheesy[s][/s]
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Starz825(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oga act wisely
No go rush tell ur brother ooo......things fit spoil pass normal o....
Give her sometime, advise her....if u catch her again..then report

This one wey u add picture...u wan make Dem push am go fp grin

Modified: u guys quoting me calling me mumu...u all are mumus....

You telling him to tell the brother,...but if it was the brother that was doing same while the wife is abroad ...would u guys have advised him to tell the wife....
Hypocrites....men are just so quick in crucifying women... where as most men are worse when it comes to things like this

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by SUPERPACK: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
See, judge and act.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by timibare(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
U wan sly ur Brother because of one b1tch, hold on are u a bastard? Tell ur brother en send d b1tch packing asap

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by donbachi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ur life is already in danger.so,be careful with her..for me i will advice u tell ur bro.the choice of continueing or ending the marriage,lies in his hand.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by uwa1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dominion202:
My brother that lives in the United Kingdom send me down to Lagos to check on his wife.
Getting to their house in Lekki, I met the door locked so I try to check on their neighbour for me to ask of her where about. Actually have tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from their own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room, I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my brother's wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to come out. After an hour and 30minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be her boss.
After the man have left she begged me not to tell my brother but I can't keep dis to myself. My brother is to kind to me. He was the one sponsoring my eduction from secondary to University. He has be in UK no for a year trying hard just to make things work fine for the family while the wife here was engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of country not that long This is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more 3years before the family join him?
Am at a confused state now, what shoud I do?
Kindly help

This your story ehhh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Waste of time and money
You live abroad while your spouse live in Nigeria do you expect the spouse to stay one or two years without sex?
Think again

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tell you brother....

This is Africa...

Tell your brother now that you have the opportunity, before she go jazz you.

Make she and her husband go settle themselves.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by ak22(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Let him know about this . safe your brother nothing will happen to you . God want you to know and he want you to help your brother this time he has been help you since . bitch is a bitch

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by 2special(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tell your brother and you must show him the evidence or his wife might set you up by lying against you to his brother,, she can tell your brother you attempted to rape her..so act fast...

8 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Scatterscatter(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
@OP, so you know the sound of your brother's wife's Moan.

Double twale for you!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by blakid(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by IamDavids: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fake story!!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Marshal3518: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
be careful
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Freestainworld(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
every karashika in form of a woman looking for good men like us, holy ghoooost, fire
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Vyzz: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2020
grin

Guy man recognised the moan of his brothers wife

Oga even your brother the slide into pants over there.

But I won't advise u to keep this away from him..

He is your brother remember...

What would he have done if he was in your shoes?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 09, 2020
So you travelled during interstate lockdown ??

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by reginaeb: 2:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Tell your brother ASAP
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by VickyRotex(f): 2:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Naughtysite:
So you travelled during interstate lockdown ??

na the only thing wey you see for the story be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Men who leave their wives and abandone them in the name of hustle, I just pity them, shey it is only food the woman needs no, dick and attention nkor

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by LastProphet: 2:41am On Jun 09, 2020
All marriages are like that even your brother is not faithful or will not be very soon. Most marriages you see beautiful outside are like that and it has never stopped them having a happy ending. You never chi chumtin
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Freelane33(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Don’t dare tell your brother that shit bruh , untimely death wont be ours and yours ooooo... you have to be very careful around her now that you knew her secret because women are dangerous and she can go to any length to make sure she even bring you down now that you’ve knew her secret . You tell your bruh or not , you’re still in a freaking danger .all you need to do now is man up , talk to her , let her know that what you saw wasn’t your business and you don’t give a damn but she should just try and change if she likes because everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by ettaetta(m): 2:52am On Jun 09, 2020
if it's me I will mind my. business so it won't look like I scattered their family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by ednut1(m): 3:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Linus
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by SweetCunt97(f): 3:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Men who leave their wives and abandone them in the name of hustle, I just pity them, shey it is only food the woman needs no, dick and attention nkor
Dick and attention without money will simply cause irritation

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Do you have evidence, a recorded audio of the moaning. Whether you do have it or not do tell him. So that when he comes home and find out he won't kill somebody and everyone begin to call him mumu. Besides paternity fraud is real. It will be sad if he finds out that he spending on another man's Children
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by SavageResponse(m): 4:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Dominion202:
Am at a confused state now, what should I do?
Kindly help

How did you know that the man you saw with her is her boss?

Fake story cool
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 09, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Waste of time and money
You live abroad while your spouse live in Nigeria do you expect the spouse to stall one or two years without sex?
Think again
So is that a criteria for her to sleep around? An adulterous woman can never change unless bn exposed and shamed, and if the brother failed to let his elder bro married to ds woman know what is on ground then he is an accomplice to the act as she will not stop

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 09, 2020
The faster you tell your brother the safer you become. That lady will do everything possible to keep the secret between both of you and the best way she can do it right now is to silence you either by hook or by crook.

Tell your brother now and receive only "god will punish you " from her besides if you don't protect your own brother, who will?

I would've said forgive her because no one is above mistake but by bringing a man to the same bed she share with her husband, she is disrespectful and has no regard for her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by zexy2030(m): 4:21am On Jun 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Dick and attention without money will simply cause irritation
irritation kwa? let her make money, let the guy give her dick n attention. so it now u understand when we say the only thing most ladies bring to the home/marriage is their pussy, sense of entitlement because of the hole, the poor man is digging. I don't know how some men enter holes of women with irritable characters. So when u now give that stinking pussy to another man, u will be soliciting for forgiveness. Can't u work more to complement his effort, then instead of irritation due to lower purchasing power, you can have fun combining resources to acquire an affordable comfort, then live peaceably together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / VAR Meme Challenge. A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.