Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba (48570 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Captain6(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:
stay away from 'terrorism' but they won't listen.

see this man now.... innocent soul just been wasted for course that will never see the light of the day.

where is the KANU wey start the wahala now? hin don run.... now an innocent soul is dead.

why am i even asking for kanu.... Isn't that what they do best? Start war and run enter another country.

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria. God punish him!

See as dem waste fine guy throw away.

Drabeey was HERE
Don't be ridicule, have you ever heard of "stray bullets",he may not be a terrorist as you blindly claimed. Everyone will surely encounter death someday, mind your ways,because you will give an account of every action you took.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by attackgat: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Only a demented person supports the shooting of unarmed civilians

In civilised countries, nobody sees the Army except in times of war

In civilised countries, the only time a security personel shoots a civilian is if the person poses a clear and present danger to life and property.

But to just come out and shoot a person just because they dont share the same opinion or beliefs as you is murder

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Captain6(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

Mr Emele Uduma you killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Now where is the bastard terrorist that led you to this, where is Kanu's brothers? Relatives? They're somewhere laughing at you.

I pray our merciful God forgive you and rest your soul.

This is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Kay25(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Am begin to be suspicious of dis buhari self anytime he is around there will sha be one blood spillage or the other. Either fulani or ipob blood sha msut flow. Someone better tell him to stop the shit he is doing or else

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ularibabe: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
You are a fool, did he look like IPOB member or with any of such items, did he look like your Boko Haram, why have you NOT killed your B: first? As your rejoice in his death this year won't pass you by.
Drabeey:
stay away from 'terrorism' but they w
see this man now.... innocent soul just been wasted for course that will never see the light of the day.

where is the KANU wey start the wahala now? hin don run.... now an innocent soul is dead.

why am i even asking for kanu.... Isn't that what they do best? Start war and run enter another country.

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria. God punish him!

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Oju4190: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
We shall not allow irresponsible elements to start trouble and when things get bad dey run away and saddle others wit d responsibility of bring back order if necessary with deir blood.......General Muhammadu Buhariiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by tobiasbeecher: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

I will burn down the country, what does it mean? if you are the president of biafra and someone said he will burn down your country will you sit down and watch?

and am not supporting any evil, am just telling what caused it, assuming Kanu listen this would have been avoided.
So it was Kanu that asked the coward army to shoot an unarmed man dead abi? Shame on you! People like you don't deserve to exist with civilised people.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by trendyfact: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

Mr Emele Uduma you killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Now where is the bastard terrorist that led you to this, where is Kanu's brothers? Relatives? They're somewhere laughing at you.
Eyah agidi okan lohun siwaju iparun. Where is d bastard dat call himself kanu, whete is d children, oh no where to be found. Una never c war ide gbogbo

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Nasiruddeen(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017

You killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Kanu said he will burn down the country, what does it mean? if you are the president of biafra and someone said he will burn down your country will you sit down and watch?

and am not supporting any evil, am just telling what caused it, assuming Kanu listen this would have been avoided.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Topmaike007(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:

Drabeey was HERE
d story was dat he was shot in front of his shop where he earns his living,not that he engage himself in agitation,make enquiry b4 u post thrash dat his my advice for u and all other nairalander dat do the same.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ensamy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Biafran martyr. R.I.P
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Oju4190: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
zlantanfan:
if dead people do vegance obasanjo/ mustapha would not be alive today enjoying longiviety with billions at disposal, keep your life first
Even Gowon
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by trendyfact: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
ensamy:
Biafran martyr. R.I.P
says who, call him biafra fool
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by pinkyd1st: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=60542325]The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

dnt get it twisted, Frm d pics u see does he in any way look like sumone involved in d ipob struggle? he was jst a victim of circumstance.he is a tailor that came out 4 d day!'s bizness bt was hit by a stray bullet.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by trendyfact: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kay25:
Am begin to be suspicious of dis buhari self anytime he is around there will sha be one blood spillage or the other. Either fulani or ipob blood sha msut flow. Someone better tell him to stop the shit he is doing or else
dont suspect anything ipob is of no use to nigerians.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by YelloweWest: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:

Drabeey was HERE
He was in front of his shop. There is no word that he was an ipob member. Even if he was. He should not have been shot for no apparent reason.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ZombieTAMER: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:

Drabeey was HERE

You and buhari will pay one day for all the atrocities meted out on igbos
Shameless bloody blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Captain6(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
This youngman may have been hit by stray bullets,it is on record that Nigerian security personnels can not control riots,without killing innocent citizens by firing life bullets indiscriminately, isn't that devilish? R.I.P to the dead man. I urge my SE brothers to remain peaceful and law abiding,never confront armed,trigger happy soldiers or police. In cases of sporadic shootings lie down immediately,if there is no shelter close by,to save yourselves,your lifes matters to us alot.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by dammiedot(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Everyone keeps putti g the blame on the army....i have nothing against the igbos wanting to spilt but there are ways of doing this peacefully...if you bring violence to the table what do you expect from the military...there will always be collateral damage ....those that died will be mourned for a while and then forgotten after a while it's his family that will feel the pain more not Namdi Kanu....i support Peaceful protest and not some Biafrain soldiers or IPOB...even way back in school during student aluta and they call the mobile poilce men in some students get I hired or even killed no one remembered them during graduation. violence is never the way....and where the hell is Mr Kanu.....

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by YelloweWest: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
ruggedised:
may your killers never know peace if you didn't look for anyone's trouble. May that army whom bullet fired you have no peace

May God comfort your family cry cry
Amen

Moat people on this forum are stupid. This guy was killed in front of his shop. Doing his business. cry

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Kay25(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
trendyfact:
dont suspect anything ipob is of no use to nigerians.

Haba dey r nigerians
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by stagger: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
no problem

ritababe see what those you're supporting are doing
this could be your brother boyfriend me you or any other person
this guy is not a thief, armed robber or any dangerous weapon found on him
he's only crime was that he's igbo and he decides to agitate for the welfare of him and his generation in this fradulent country where injustice nepotism tribalism and other vices are taking place with the real murderers out there being given vip treatment protection and amnesty
nsogbu adiro
agbasia oso agua mile
to those rejoicing just know that bullet doesn't know if you're pro Nigeria pro Buhari or anti
we'll all die one day the most important thing is how and what we died for

RIP bro you died for what you believed in
Nigeria will never know peace
your death has won many souls to the struggle

The dead guy is a tailor who was going to his shop and was killed by a stray bullet. Nnamdi Kanu has this man's blood on his head for endangering the lives of his people with a useless, needless and wrongfully-directed agitation while his own family is safe and sound in the UK.

Ojukwu did not lose a single member of his family; none of them was among the 3 million people who died in that 1967-1970 war. Go and study how Lech Walesa led the Solidarity movement to power in Poland without firing a single gunshot or preaching hatred and secession. It is infirmative and you will receive sense from this.

3 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by FisifunKododada: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
The deceased could be anybody - any Nigerian of any tribe. Until, Nigerians understand this, progress will be very difficult in this country. If you are thinking "I am not in Aba - so this will not happen to me," then you are deluded. Extra-judicial killings by police, soldiers and even mobs happen all over the country. And if the perpetrators know that they will not face the law, how likely is the number of these kind of atrocities going to go down instead of going up? Any society that does not stand up against this sort of wanton violence does not deserve a future. At the end of the day, we are all in this world to enjoy a brief moment of happiness in the sun. Either you are Southerner or Northerner; Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa; Christian or Muslim or unbeliever; rich or poor; Nigerian or Biafra - we are all pursuing our own idea of happiness in this plane. This should elicit compassion for each other - irrespective of our background and beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Mccullum: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
what of the 3 Hausa men killed by ipob mask men with their new strategy of gorilla warfare at the market in Delta state yesterday, and making publicity on one Igbo guy killed by military under provoking pressure while retaliation has been taken by IPOB for it... why shouting again after 3 soul of northerners lost for 1 igbo guy...

tell your brothers and sisters to agitate for self determination maturely like Catalonia in Spain, Kurdish in Turkey, syria, Iraq, Scotland in UK and so on, the war you can't finish don't drum for it because war is not worse than natural disasters.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by smileyoo: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
because of hatred, some people 're supporting evils. na waooo

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by sayaya101(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
They already made their decision... "Biafra or death"

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Benekruku(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2017

Nnamadi Kanu will compensate his family

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

blame Kanu, he called for war and ran away leaving his members to fight for him.

Rita mechie onu gi there...u r beginning to annoy me. Please just go back to the kitchen and cook/wash something... allow men handle things. na waa o

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Arielle: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nairaboi:

Why would he say he would burn down the country in the first place? Why would he go ahead to create a security network (illegal one for that matter), why would he say if they come to arrest him, No one will leave the place alive?
You Igbos are just senseless and good at crying foul. Go and study what mens rea as a legal term means. Let it be known that all over the Web, there are videos where Nnamdi Kanu made threats to the sovereignty of Nigeria, and UN, ICC, Amnesty International e. t.c are also being sent these videos grow well meaning Nigerians like myself who will go to show that Nnamdi was a threat to the country.

I am truly amazed. I hav e never seen such wide spread deliberate memory loss or selective amnesia. However bad Nigeria has become, it is still a sovereign nation. No country will stand back and watch when threats of that nature are made, over and over again. It is print, audio and visuals. No need to make anything up. War or voilence is never pretty. Unfortunately innocents will be killed in the process. People warned, but they were abused and called names. There are certain things that do not need to happen. Have enough lives not been lost? For what? For a legitimate right that should have been agitated for in a different and more effective manner? Where is the IRA today? After mowing down thousands of innocent citizens of other countries, including nigerians, in its violent agitations over the last several decades. Where is ETA? Chined by the Spanish government even afre revealing their arms and declaring a ceasefire. After so much bloodshed. And these groups were well funded and heavily armed. Smh.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Everything was going fine before Kanu showed up..
We are all marginalized both Yoruba , ibo and Hausa
Everyone is fed up of the status quo.
Why do we forget the past ,
Why do we forget the Cold War days,
Why do we have to point gun at eachother again.
Why do we still behave like an animal,
A good young man soul just wasted like that. I feel the sorrow and pray for God to grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss .
You have to know we are in Africa and self agitation in Africa is going to breed nothing but violence .
You are born in Nigeria for God sake and not in the developed countries , the moment you get that into your brain the better it becomes for you.........
RIP

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by mechanics(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
All this shedding of blood would have stopped assuming they embrace peace, now the so called Nnamdi they are looking for has gone into hiding.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:

the hate is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement / Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.