Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (90085 Views)

A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by OrireSA(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Foolish woman, obviously a man won't just be friends with a woman ( unless his gay )

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by FakeAccount(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Born2conquer:
The same way a girl was begging me to be her bestie!

I'm gonna straff you.. simple!

I told her! She backed off immediately cheesy

Few weeks later she came to my house...and when I moved closer to kiss her she didn't make any move to stop!

I sexed her over the night! Why? She already knew what's gonna happen with her coming over!

You can't come to my house and expect me to be discussing SALONI with you or JENIFA diary..I have jobs to do Ma'am

I compliment your boobs and ass immediately you enter my house to prepare your mind down on what might happen

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Samphoenix1: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2018
BISHOP MRS OLOSHO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by vincixpresso: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Adaumunocha:
Some stupid guys are fond of moving onto a girl just because she made the mistake of visiting him. Like they are entitled to that place! Jeez!

Jeez kill u der. Mgbeke forming fly
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by vincixpresso: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Daeylar:

I'm so irritated, the way they treat women on this nairaland is very irritating, I don't know the real story but based on what the girl narrated I'm struggling to see where she did anything wrong so I wonder why she is being insulted.

It's very annoying, nairaland posters treatment of women is so disgusting.

1) she omitted the parts that faults her.
2) why will she visit a guy(not his boyfriend) in his apartment?
3) When he requested for sex, and she refused, why did she stay back, she should have left the house at least.
4) Staying in that house with the pretence of waiting for uber might give the guy the impression that you need the sex, but want to do small shakara.
5) Why didn't you wait for him to call you, someone that personally deleted his number from your phone. You still searched for his no. and called him.

Bia!!! Don't angry me biko!!

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Twitter lies?
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by jbblues24(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2019
It's simple not just magnificent! sad
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Eze2Odds(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Born2conquer:
The same way a girl was begging me to be her bestie!

I'm gonna straff you.. simple!

I told her! She backed off immediately cheesy

Few weeks later she came to my house...and when I moved closer to kiss her she didn't make any move to stop!

I sexed her over the night! Why? She already knew what's gonna happen with her coming over!

You can't come to my house and expect me to be discussing SALONI with you or JENIFA diary..I have jobs to do Ma'am

I compliment your boobs and ass immediately you enter my house to prepare your mind down on what might happen
respect mah nigga
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Starz825(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
if u think say most girls no dey lie then na OYO u dey ... Cos me I find it hard to believe girls this days...

My younger brother was just telling me just yesterday that his girlfriend did one shit thing to him...have been asking him Abt the lady..like u guys still dey?!....he said the girl is foolish...she went ahead to tell his friends and her friends that she caught my brother pant down with another lady....the lady she was talking about is someone they both know.....
And truth be say she only saw the girl's picture on my brother's phone....cos of jealousy she told everyone she caught them red-handed/pant down... funny enough everyone believed the story....

Oga fear girls oooo.....u can have a mutual sex with a lady and she go lie say u rape am.....
Oga if girl set u up for her mind..ur own don done be that....

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by CashOutOnline01: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Girls and their gutt3r behavior. #sp!ts
You visited an adult of the opposite s3x & expect nothing to happen?

That's how me & my guys rescued one babe that was nearly rap3d by a niqqa. If you know you won't have s3x with him or won't allow him cuddle you, stay your house.

We're freaking tired of these silly a$$ stories daily online & #justice for amaka etc. Haba!
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by skj1377(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
When I was growing I fell into all these traps. God bless Nairaland!
humilitypays:
‎The simple truth is, Nigerian ladies are very selfish and stingy!

The only reason ladies keep saying that they prefer keeping male friends than female friends is because they love taking advantage of guys financially in the name of friendship without offering anything in return to the guy they call friend.

A lady will demand money, call cards, flight ticket, house rent, gifts, free lunch, free ride, etc from her male friends....she expects her male friends to help her fix her home theatre when it develops fault, help her fix fan, help her refill her cooking gas, help drive her to salon, and parties, help fix her car or take it to mechanic, and also help her secure a job but what does she offer to this her male friend Irrelevant gossip and nonsense talk that has no financial or business meaning and she expects this her male friend to be happy with her forever!

Is he your brother or father Even your father that's training you in school and sponsoring u financially expects that when u finally become financially capable tomorrow, that u will take care of him at his old age. So what does your male friends stand to benefit for helping you all through your life And u also expect them to storm your wedding day to shower u with expensive gifts for being a parasite to them all year long and then u go to your husbands house to go and deposit all the value your male friends dumped in your life and they go back home empty handed like Israelites returning from Egypt, lol...I don't blame u ladies sha, I blame some gullible sisy men lol

Nigerian women need to wake up to reality; you can't be a parasite to a man in the name of he is my friend and expect the man to be happy with u forever, not possible!

Guys wake up o, the same girl u have been helping financially, academically, career-wise, business-wise, spiritually for free in the name of "she is my friend" and she gives u nothing in return is busy offering free sex and more to one inconsequential guy that's doing nothing for her at all! In fact, the guy she sleeps with and cooks for and cleans his house and wash his clothes does nothing for her at all....he even beats her join, so Naija guys wake up!

Don't do anything free for any girl in the name of ordinary friend....if u have plenty money to give out, give your sisters, your cousins, nieces, aunts and help the less privilege in the society. 

If a girl isn't your sister, not your‎ cousin, not your niece, not your sweet mum, not your girlfriend, not your fiancée, not your wife, not your business partner, then she is nobody but a stranger...if u want to help her, help her as a stranger or a less privilege person, not as a female friend because female friends are parasites in Nigeria!!

To be a good female friend to a guy, offer him some value if u don't want to offer him sex. If u can, buy him a car, help him get a good job, lend him big money to invest in his business, sometimes surprise him with worthy and useful gifts, ladies stop being parasites to men....Nigerian men are waking up! you ladies need to wake up too!

You ladies can buy your male friends car and houses na, you can do it! Do it and if he asks u for sex after u have bought him car, house or helped him secure good job, then slap the thunder out of him and report him to me for proper dealing‎
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by humilitypays(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
skj1377:
When I was growing I fell into all these traps. God bless Nairaland!
grin
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by imagrg(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin
OkuFaba:
Havent she heard....

Keeping a girl as a bestfriend is like keeping a chicken as a pet... One day you go chop am.. In ur own case, you've served well as a pet, unto the next level

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / .... / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.