Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (37688 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by presidentMZ: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
is not the same God
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord....
But,
I believe we serve the SAME God.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Demmzy15(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Christianity is LIGHT but she decided to choose otherwise

Anyway, welcome to religion of peace
When did you become a bigot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Demmzy15:
When did you become a bigot?
Does my comment depict that of a bigot?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Shafiiimran99: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
impossible27:

But islam did not belive in the dead of jesus nah. How did u guys now belive in resuraction
He has not died yet
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Kebreal92(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Narldon:

Your Girlfriend will never tell you what I'm about to reveal to You Guys

she has that one male friend on her whatsapp whom she tolerates so much! shocked

and right now the guy is whatsapping her "How is that cow of yours?" grin

And your girl is laughing and replying with... "No he is not a cow lol" cheesy

but the moment you mess up embarassed

She texts that Guy with, "Guess what the Cow did today?" undecided

Then they joke and laugh at you all day!!

That's why sometimes You Lack Appetite to eat and blame Innocent Villagers cheesy

That you are like that doesn't make all women the same.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Ballack1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
if she converted to christian nko,are you gonna say this?
She has the right to covert to any religion though
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by bimbim75: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
I pity your life,go and ask moji Olaiya
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ballack1:

She has the right to covert to any religion though
so why are you distroying her because of her past?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Demmzy15(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Does my comment depict that of a bigot?
Yeah
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Demmzy15:
Yeah
Pardon me bro
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Liar

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by enemyofprogress: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
This babe can lie

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Meanwhile Bobrisky is busy looking like Kemi afolabi

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Christianity is LIGHT but she decided to choose otherwise

Anyway, welcome to religion of peace

Christianity is lightweight, I agree
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Kharyur: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na ur problem
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
BetaThings:

Christianity is lightweight, I agree
U gerrit bro
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This babe can lie

The greatest fear of a Christian is that people will know the truth - that Islam is a great religion

Otherwise why do Christians become depressed whenever there is good news about Islam?
Yet nobody contests the record of Christianity as the religion on which account the greatest number of lives have been lost

Vietnam war - Christianity implicated
Rwanda genocide - Christianity complicit
Wars of Religion - Christian raised the bar on religious violence
Missionaries and Slavery - Christianity double-face in action
The partition of Africa - Christianity demonstration that blacks are inferior to whites

And poor manners taught Christians are always evident in the way they abuse figures of other religions
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
presidentMZ:
is not the same God
I agree
Allah forgives and forgives completely, no need to take the blood of an innocent man
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Uyi168:
Christians are very bitter sets of people
Hahahaha
They say their road is narrow, yet there are multitudes!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
tyup:

we dont serve same God break yourself from destructive ignorance

I agree
No need to kill A for the sin of B in Islam
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
holyword:
Why did you tasted Christ before? you have created unending battle now. had it been you have not tasted Christ ,it would ve been better but hell is jubilating shaa.

You are the judge, are you not?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
davss02:

If you are a true christian and a bible scholar,you will know we aint serving same GOD

Yes, we don't
Allah forgives completely

omobritiko:
Na lie na lie
Appetite lost!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your guy isn't in safe hands. cool

Narldon:

Your Girlfriend will never tell you what I'm about to reveal to You Guys

she has that one male friend on her whatsapp whom she tolerates so much! shocked

and right now the guy is whatsapping her "How is that cow of yours?" grin

And your girl is laughing and replying with... "No he is not a cow lol" cheesy

but the moment you mess up embarassed

She texts that Guy with, "Guess what the Cow did today?" undecided

Then they joke and laugh at you all day!!

That's why sometimes You Lack Appetite to eat and blame Innocent Villagers cheesy
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Kingspin(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who Islam eep? Abi iPhone them produce!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by zitame: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
You haven't accepted islam wholeheartly babygirl,try to stop all the immortalies you are doing.
weldon chief judge and saint.... Y do muslims bhave as if d conversion nd worship is 4 dem? Mitcheeeeew acting like saints wen u ar d worst in immorality. Una wey dey marry 6-9 year old children all in d name of virginity, dey cause vvf every wia. Go sleep jare
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by goodnews777: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord....
But,
I believe we serve the SAME God.

Because you are lost in sin. Jesus says I am the way, the truth and the life . No one comes to the father except by me. Not a way but the way.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
zitame:
weldon chief judge and saint.... Y do muslims bhave as if d conversion nd worship is 4 dem? Mitcheeeeew acting like saints wen u ar d worst in immorality. Una wey dey marry 6-9 year old children all in d name of virginity, dey cause vvf every wia. Go sleep jare
sharap,do u know me ni?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by wildchild1: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
story

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Ballack1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
so why are you distroying her because of her past?
I sha know she's serious before useless
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by zitame: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Uyi168:
Christians are very bitter sets of people
eya I rili pity u because at ur age nd shoe size, u still lie. Ask ur self y islam is band in some countries, dats if u ar current enof 2 knw. Incase u don't knw, u pple symbolize trouble. Anywia u pple begin 2 settle, fight nd rape is bound 2 happen.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by zitame: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
BetaThings:

I agree
No need to kill A for the sin of B in Islam
yes bt u can kill 2 get 10 virgins in heaven in islam abi? Lolzz dis una love 4 virgins no b here oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Hushpuppi Spraying Dollars At An Event In Dubai. / Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.