Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (37683 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Uyi168: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
zitame:
eya I rili pity u because at ur age nd shoe size, u still lie. Ask ur self y islam is band in some countries, dats if u ar current enof 2 knw. Incase u don't knw, u pple symbolize trouble. Anywia u pple begin 2 settle, fight nd rape is bound 2 happen.
,lol i'm not a muslim
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
BetaThings:

The greatest fear of a Christian is that people will know the truth - that Islam is a great religion

Otherwise why do Christians become depressed whenever there is good news about Islam?
Yet nobody contests the record of Christianity as the religion on which account the greatest number of lives have been lost

Vietnam war - Christianity implicated
Rwanda genocide - Christianity complicit
Wars of Religion - Christian raised the bar on religious violence
Missionaries and Slavery - Christianity double-face in action
The partition of Africa - Christianity demonstration that blacks are inferior to whites

And poor manners taught Christians are always evident in the way they abuse figures of other religions

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by rockog: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
[b][/b]the true test of lies is time.. money and fame chaser
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by zitame: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
BetaThings:

Hahahaha
They say their road is narrow, yet there are multitudes!
lolzz u dnt understand wat it means my dear dats y u need d holy spirit 2 teach u all dis. The narrow road is nt wat u wia tot in skul my broda, its byond ur understanding.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by zitame: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
BetaThings:

You are the judge, are you not?
if it was d oda way round u pple wuld have started planing on hw 2 Kill her. Hu judge reach una?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by zitame: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Uyi168:
,lol i'm not a muslim
lolz dats ur business
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by holatunde1759(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
So she wan lie say she no get belle for Alhaji abi........?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by presidentMZ: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
we are talking about converting n u are talking some thing different
BetaThings:

I agree
Allah forgives and forgives completely, no need to take the blood of an innocent man
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by pastoray(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord....
But,
I believe we serve the SAME God.

You missed the point here.
She's never a Christian because a Christian cannot apostate.

Secondly,
We NEVER serve the same God, BUT if you're not a Christian, then you can be serving same god.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by pastoray(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Christianity is LIGHT but she decided to choose otherwise

Anyway, welcome to religion of peace

You're confused!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Basdkg(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Masha Allah
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by mofresh(m): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Aha! Congratulation make I go tell my colleague

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2017
zitame:
yes bt u can kill 2 get 10 virgins in heaven in islam abi? Lolzz dis una love 4 virgins no b here oo

Tell us
What is the reward for the people burning people at the stake during the Christian Spanish Inquisition?
What is the reward for the people who engaged in the unspeakable bloodletting during the Crusades?

You need to understand your religion and also Islam
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 12:55am On Sep 18, 2017
presidentMZ:
we are talking about converting n u are talking some thing different
Somebody said she converted and Christians are all over the place, writing with bitterness about "we are not serving the same God"

Read before you comment
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 12:58am On Sep 18, 2017
zitame:
if it was d oda way round u pple wuld have started planing on hw 2 Kill her. Hu judge reach una?

Tell me, when did you discover the plot to kill
Pastor Tunde Bakare
Pastor Ashimolowo

Your common tool in Christianity is bearing false witness and you have once again demonstrated it
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 1:00am On Sep 18, 2017
pastoray:

You missed the point here.
She's never a Christian because a Christian cannot apostate.

Because Christianity is a cult, isn't it?
And Judas Iscariot was never a Christian, was he?
And you, sir, are the judge of everybody's faith

pastoray:

Secondly,
We NEVER serve the same God, BUT if you're not a Christian, then you can be serving same god.
I agree
Allah forgives completely; no need to kill an innocent person for the sin of another
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by BetaThings: 1:02am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=60559300][/quote]

The greatest fear of a Christian is that people will know the truth - that Islam is a great religion

Otherwise why do Christians become depressed whenever there is good news about Islam?
Yet nobody contests the record of Christianity as the religion on which account the greatest number of lives have been lost

The partition of Africa - Christianity demonstration that blacks are inferior to whites

And poor manners taught Christians are always evident in the way they abuse figures of other religions

And Christians shall bear false witness against Muslims
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 3:35am On Sep 18, 2017
pastoray:

You're confused!
And you too sir
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by top4: 4:12am On Sep 18, 2017
I really congratulate you. this is your greatest achievement in life. May God continue to be with you. just don't mind all those people with negative senses. I will just advise you to live your life in accordance with the teachings of Islam wholeheartedly. congrats.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 4:29am On Sep 18, 2017
zitame:
eya I rili pity u because at ur age nd shoe size, u still lie. Ask ur self y islam is band in some countries, dats if u ar current enof 2 knw. Incase u don't knw, u pple symbolize trouble. Anywia u pple begin 2 settle, fight nd rape is bound 2 happen.
Very funny cheesy
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Christianity is LIGHT but she decided to choose otherwise

Anyway, welcome to religion of peace

Kikiki grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2017
BetaThings:

Lol

* ISIS (Iraq & Syria)
* Hamas (Palestine)
* Al-Nusra (syria & lebanon)
* Al-Qaeda (Pakistan, Yemen, Arabia & Syria).
* Al-Shabbab (Somalia)
* Boko-Haram
(Nigeria & Cameroon)
* Talliban (Afganistan)
* Ansar-Al-Sharia
(Libya)
* Jumaat Ansar-al-
sunna (Iraq)
* Hezbollah (Lebanon)
* Ansar Dine (Mali).
* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt).
* Islamic Movement of Ubs (Uzbekistan).
* Jaish-e-muhammed (Pakistan & India).
* Jemaah Islamiyyah (Indonesia, phillipines).
* Laskar-e-Taiba ( Afganistan, Paskistan & Bangladesh)

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The Arabic word interpreted as "striving" in this verse is the same root as "Jihad". The context is obviously holy war.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Oh my gosh! shocked
You're a wicked somebori
See how you wasted a precious FP!

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by excel001(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2017
impossible27:

But islam did not belive in the dead of jesus nah. How did u guys now belive in resuraction
You saw where she quoted it from the Quran and you are still doubting. i am serving currently in katsina state, in a bid to understand the disparity between islam and christainity i found out the following.
1. A real moslem believes that Jesus was not born from the coming together of a man and a woman
2. They see him as a prophet that came, died and is coming again
3. They do not see him as the son of God because they don't believe in the concept of the trinity
4. They don't believe that his death is for the remission of mankind
5. They believe there is paradise and hell that is mean't for good and bad people at the last day
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by excel001(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
i am serving currently in katsina state, in a bid to understand the disparity between islam and christainity i found out the following.
1. A real moslem believes that Jesus was not born from the coming together of a man and a woman
2. They see him as a prophet that came, died and is coming again
3. They do not see him as the son of God because they don't believe in the concept of the trinity
4. They don't believe that his death is for the remission of mankind
5. They believe there is paradise and hell that is mean't for good and bad people at the last day
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by bams2999(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
May ALLAH continues guide and protect u ma sis
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by belindar: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Rubbish. So the God that sees you as a private person will not see you the way you dress as an entertainer. Keep up deceiving yourself.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Her problem dey for her back oooo
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Duru009(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Always fabricating stories, are you now since you have money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" / Odunlade Adekola 2nd Wife Is Pregnant : Shows Off Her Baby Bump / JJC Skillz Celebrates Son's 17th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.