Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (37680 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Dething: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by damosade(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Her life, her religion, her problem.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
modelmike7:

lord is not LORD!!
itumo osi? whitemen told you that poo,that is nothing like capital and small letter in hebrew,aramaic,arabic,tingiya,amaraic and the rest semitic languages.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Whatever floats your boat woman it's a free world except the is is controlled areas and the boko haram controlled areas as well but u get the picture
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Adaomalight(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Ballack1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Serious after useless. After fucking different dicks, she no converted to Islam. Oponu
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by sanerugwei: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord....
But,
I believe we serve the SAME God.
Eh ya..
Who did this to you?

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by kn23h(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Ur bizness
ur way of life
Ur religion

Do you know what Igbo means in Yoruba?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by azyaq(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
alobispot:
Popular actress, Liz Anjorin, has responded to claims she converted to Islam because of a man..

According to the actress, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, she didn’t convert to Islam because of any man, revealing she decided to follow her mother's path, who is a muslim..

She said;

The Owo Nairabet actress also stated that her new religion has caused her to change her mode of dressing.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/didnt-convert-islam-man-changed-dressing-actress-liz-anjorin/Alhamdullilah for her.

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Uyi168: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
busomma:
Tell us why nahh
Didnt u read where she said she converted becox of her mum?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by nura15(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=alobispot post=60545637]Popular actress, Liz Anjorin, has responded to claims she converted to Islam because of a man..

According to the actress, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, she didn’t convert to Islam because of any man, revealing she decided to follow her mother's path, who is a muslim..

She said;

The Owo Nairabet actress also stated that her new religion has caused her to change her mode of dressing.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/didnt-convert-islam-man-changed-dressing-actress-liz-anjorin/

[ALLAHU AKBAR]
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by biGwal(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
For your mind Abi??
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Ur bizness ur way of life Ur religion grin grin grin
what does Olaniyi mean in Igbo pls?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Uyi168: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Christians are very bitter sets of people
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Shafiiimran99: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
My sister don't mind them. Very, the religion before Allah is Islam. And Jesus said peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die and the day I shall be resurrected again.

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by ivolt: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
You haven't accepted islam wholeheartly babygirl,try to stop all the immortalies you are doing.

Islam is Islam don't try to change its definition.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by tyup(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord.... But, I believe we serve the SAME God.
we dont serve same God break yourself from destructive ignorance

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Ezigbonmadu: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who sabi her self. Never heard of that name.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Shafiiimran99: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
My sister don't mind them. Very, the religion before Allah is Islam. And Jesus said salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, the day I die and the day I shall be resurrected again. Q19v33
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Hakeem12(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Narldon:

Your Girlfriend will never tell you what I'm about to reveal to You Guys

she has that one male friend on her whatsapp whom she tolerates so much! shocked

and right now the guy is whatsapping her "How is that cow of yours?" grin

And your girl is laughing and replying with... "No he is not a cow lol" cheesy

but the moment you mess up embarassed

She texts that Guy with, "Guess what the Cow did today?" undecided

Then they joke and laugh at you all day!!

That's why sometimes You Lack Appetite to eat and blame Innocent Villagers cheesy
Nothing but the truth
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
ivolt:

Islam is Islam don't try to change its definition.
mtcheww,did i tell you that islam is not islam,understand what i said clearly.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by holyword: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why did you tasted Christ before? you have created unending battle now. had it been you have not tasted Christ ,it would ve been better but hell is jubilating shaa.

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by impossible27(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
what does Olaniyi mean in Igbo pls?
Olaniyi means someone that is wayward/spoilt/useless
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
kai

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by impossible27(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
My sister don't mind them. Very, the religion before Allah is Islam. And Jesus said salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, the day I die and the day I shall be resurrected again. Q19v33
But islam did not belive in the dead of jesus nah. How did u guys now belive in resuraction

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by AuroraB(f): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Narldon:

Your Girlfriend will never tell you what I'm about to reveal to You Guys

she has that one male friend on her whatsapp whom she tolerates so much! shocked

and right now the guy is whatsapping her "How is that cow of yours?" grin

And your girl is laughing and replying with... "No he is not a cow lol" cheesy

but the moment you mess up embarassed

She texts that Guy with, "Guess what the Cow did today?" undecided

Then they joke and laugh at you all day!!

That's why sometimes You Lack Appetite to eat and blame Innocent Villagers cheesy
Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Got an outlet one can come have some Springrolls, Samosa? @your siggy smiley
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by davss02(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord....
But,
I believe we serve the SAME God.
If you are a true christian and a bible scholar,you will know we aint serving same GOD
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by omobritiko: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na lie na lie
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Freshsan2009: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
gud 4 her smiley

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ballack1:
Serious after useless. After fucking different dicks, she no converted to Islam. Oponu
if she converted to christian nko,are you gonna say this?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
holyword:
Why did you tasted Christ before? you have created unending battle now. had it been you have not tasted Christ ,it would ve been better but hell is jubilating shaa.
stop crying nigga

Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos)