Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift (1311 Views)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by rapcy(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
A South African girl took to her Twitter page to share the pictures with her followers, according to her boyfriend surprised her with an apartment as a gift. Guys learn o! Love biko.

SOURCE:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/09/south-african-lady-gets-apartment-as.html?m=1

Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by BadBlaize(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Hope when is ur turn to surprise him u will do DAT with something of dis magnitude?
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by TINALETC3(f): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2017
cool dat cul, many ladies wl Change dia prayer point and begin to ask God to gv dem a man like ur guy 4geting dat u must hv made alot of sacrifices(dnt mean sex abeg) b4 getting to dat stage.nice one
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by fk001(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
congrats
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by ojun50(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2017
In return na boxers, singlet nd shirt she go give d guy back. Ladies been cheat guys since eve came to dis world

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2017
I've been hearing of car surprise, phone surprise, dinner surprise Now men have upgraded it to apartment surprise.

Before you go drooling over this dude and cursing and treating your boyfriend anyhow because he's currently broke

have it in mind that this chick must have experienced high and lows with him, stood by and with him, encouraged him and never gave up.

she never went to sleep with Papa chinedu or papa kunle for an iPhone or for monetary gains, she was content with her dude and with whatever little he had.

MEN ALWAYS REWARD A GOOD WOMAN.

Now how many of you can do the same without running off with the first guy that smiles at u from a car.

lemme call lalasticlala and mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by Miradamian: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Don't rejoice yet,make sure he gives u the original receipt.
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by Evablizin(f): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Endeavour to share what you did for him on social media.

The last piy though grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by ChopBellefull(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2017
If ma babe had dah kinda breast i wnt even buy her slippers undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by Jagermeister(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2017
It's good.

They will break up in four months and she won't be able to pay the rent for next year.

Then she'll go back to sharing toilets with her face-me-i-face-you neighbors in Soweto.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by Samsimple(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2017
I'm sure the guy wont buy a chair in the apartment..so that all conversation wud b done on the bed...if u knw what i mean
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by ImmaculateQueen(f): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Jagermeister:
It's good.

They will break up in four months and she won't be able to pay the rent for next year.

Then she'll go back to sharing toilets with her face-me-i-face-you neighbors in Soweto.

You know her before
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool dat cul, many ladies wl Change dia prayer point and begin to ask God to gv dem a man like ur guy 4geting dat u must hv made alot of sacrifices(dnt mean sex abeg) b4 getting to dat stage.nice one
What if she got it from a sugar daddy?. Again, some girls are chronic liars, just what if she bought it herself and is lying her boyfriend bought it for her just to rub it on her friend's faces. I've seen it happen.
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
That's so romantic.
Love is blind.
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by thundafire: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hope side boy wouldn't launch it b4 dey giver to the givee comes
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by thundafire: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
BadBlaize:
Hope when is ur turn to surprise him u will do DAT with something of dis magnitude?
dey will buy boxers and singlet for the guy ooooooooo or a packet shirt
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by McBrooklyn(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
cool
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by muller101(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Power of the pussssy
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by TINALETC3(f): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
U mayb rite tho, gals cn form 4 Africa
kimbraa:
What if she got it from a sugar daddy?. Again, some girls are chronic liars, just what if she bought it herself and is lying her boyfriend bought it for her just to rub it on her friend's faces. I've seen it happen.
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by IamLEGEND1: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Let me see...
Face - 42
Yansh- 55
B() () bs- 17
Body balance - 50
Vanity- 86

And he bought/rented you an apartment? For my hand you no go see even shoestring. Iranu!
Re: My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift by Jagermeister(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

You know her before

Common sense!

Buy me an unfenced one-bedroom apartment and keep your 75-bedroom serviced racket.

(1) (Reply)

When A Couple Outgrows Sex – Ify Anaele / Let Me Be Your Suga Mvmmy” – 54-year-old Nigerian Mum Begs / Photos:gross Messages Pervert Sent To Girls Under 14 To Meet Them For Sex In Ho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.