Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat (48449 Views)

Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by kyber(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Was surprised when my baby girl made me this delicacy

I must say she’s a good cook

This should go well for the night

Where are all my Weed niggers

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Winningbot: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Who no get girlfriend get peace of mind

277 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by donbachi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cooked pepsi and cooked pure water...because i no sey u no get bakery for house.

313 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by kyber(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Winningbot:
Who no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Where the peace of mind dey ?

8 Likes

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by kyber(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
donbachi:
Cooked pepsi and cooked pure water...because i no sey u no get bakery for house.

Cooked what ?

Me no understand you

26 Likes

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bread, Pepsi and pure water. angry

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by AdorableSat: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
donbachi:
Said my mind here ��
Cooked pepsi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
The meal looks cute tho..is that some toasted bread? cheesy
She got you good with a great meal.. enjoy.. wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by jimmyolasun: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bread agege, eyin alata gigun olororo ati pure water pelu Pepsi tutu..

All treat naa treat

162 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Bluntguy: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bread and Pepsi and you are disturbing us already?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Adejo1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg I never see waiting she cook for here way u dey call her good cook, abi dem don dey cook Pepsi, abi na pure water, and the egg, e be like say she cook am too

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Chloraseptic: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Threads are always about romance..

Nollywood movies are always about romance

Songs are always about romance..

And yet there's no single love in the hearts of the people..

Very funny set of people

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by bigcee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rubbish!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by OSDD(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dog treat bah?

Agege bread of 150, egg 70 *2 , atagungun 50, Pepsi and sachet water.... E don turn treat...

If I see am, I go chop am... Treat na treat

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Legalcriminal: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
I prefer bread and Akara pressed this way cuz I dislike eating bread with fried egg.

But OP I can’t see any sign of SK or Loud there why calling weed niggarz

8 Likes

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by tydi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
And you will go and reciprocate now by buying her iPhone 13 worth millions of what she just prepared for you.
Yes! Of course you wouldn’t even know when you making the promise when she also add her V to you tonight.
Just thread carefully boy.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by gulfer: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bricklayer combo, if you know, you know grin grin grin grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by wumi2017(f): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mtchewwww grin grin..Esha rora ma paro

2 Likes

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Samuelojonla123(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
This one na mad man oo na bread be special treat wey your babe use surprise you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by VOsimhen144(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2022
All JoJo are highly rugged, May we all fly safe.

Confidence!!!!! Ibaka akoko!!!!.

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by temmypotter(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Pre Valentine treat? Really?

Our standards have dropped so bad.. I mean, it's nice she made you a meal... But don't call it a valentine treat I beg you!

10 Likes

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by stano2(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Nice
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by sukkot: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
what is dat ? this ya girl na cheap broad. where is the shawarma and pizza ? angry sad
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Offpoint1: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
What a simp...

9 Likes

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by MaverickA3: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
She wants you to have the strength to Bleep her. And if you can't do that alone, I'm available

2 Likes

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
What a terrible SIMP!! angry

I'm sure You must have spent hell of money on that hoe, always meeting her needs and demands.. And this is what you get back in return? What a huge joke!

Indeed, Simpson is a curse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by uthlaw: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

Where the peace of mind dey ?
inside ur mind...break fast go soon rich or make u and another nigga de share d puna!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by bibianna(f): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Cool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.