Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,009 members, 7,856,063 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

African Girls Are So Rubbish. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Girls Are So Rubbish. (1987 Views)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Girls Are So Rubbish. by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Mrbolt555:
So backward, they cant even initiate anything. Even common chat sef, they can't do shit. If they want sex, they'll just lie down on bed and be pretending to be sleeping. They are so fvucking backward in everything. Fvuck em all!

I've told you before to stop following people's housegirls, you won't listen. How do you expect them to engage you in intelligent conversations or give you latest sex positions? I just hope the madam of the house doesn't come home unexpectedly and catch you with her housegirl one day.
Re: African Girls Are So Rubbish. by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: African Girls Are So Rubbish. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: African Girls Are So Rubbish. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2017
TGoddess:
Hi
how you dey cheesy
I see you loving up cheesy
Re: African Girls Are So Rubbish. by cbkingbeatz(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
Kids though
That guy tho.. Generalizing it. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: African Girls Are So Rubbish. by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2017
sunshineG:
how you dey cheesy I see you loving up cheesy
I'm fine,you?
Re: African Girls Are So Rubbish. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm fine,you?
same here
Re: African Girls Are So Rubbish. by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
cbkingbeatz:
That guy tho.. Generalizing it. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Nude Again As She Flaunts Her Curves In Racy New Photos +18 / 11 Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild / See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.