Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (70786 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by luminouz(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I will come back to say what's on my mind

ModIfied.

Most of you that will condemn them started this when you were in primary school, don't come here and form saint.

leave them to enjoy their young love, their kisses, moans and orgasms. it is not your lips, body or fvck.

No biggie here, some of us started way younger. I just hope they are sensible to use condoms, besides baby girl is already using what she has to get what she wants, I won't be surprised if she becomes a millionaire before the age of 23 nice one girl, you rock!

Future slay queen.
Evaberry nitori olorun!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:
He just Fúçking signed a contract with Fresh Pússy FC grin

Is she fúçking jërking him off in the last fúçking pic gringringrin
Wey u been fvcker!!! I bloodyfvcking missed ur morrrafvcking wit Mahn...u were in a fvcking jail or what shocked
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
LEGITLAYO:
cry cry cry

See these children dey kiss...
I didn't have my first kiss till I was 20
I had mine when I clocked 45!!! undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by superpauL(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I will come back to say what's on my mind

ModIfied.

Most of you that will condemn them started this when you were in primary school, don't come here and form saint.

leave them to enjoy their young love, their kisses, moans and orgasms. it is not your lips, body or fvck.

No biggie here, some of us started way younger. I just hope they are sensible to use condoms, besides baby girl is already using what she has to get what she wants, I won't be surprised if she becomes a millionaire before the age of 23 nice one girl, you rock!

Future slay queen.

Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by FvckShiT(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
luminouz:

Wey u been fvcker!!! I bloodyfvcking missed ur morrrafvcking wit Mahn...u were in a fvcking jail or what shocked

Yo fúçking Gángst★r! grin , Fúçkin locked up by the numéro uño blöödyfûçkiñg douchebâg of nairafúckingland undecided , Fûçk him! grin

fúçking cool brah?
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Where is the download link to the video
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

Yo fúçking Gángst★r! grin , Fúçkin locked up by the numéro uño blöödyfûçkiñg douchebâg of nairafúckingland undecided , Fûçk him! grin

fúçking cool brah?
Dafuq they fvckin banning u for??
Just say d fvcking word hommie....amma fvvk DAT niggur up!!!

Been a fvckinsuckin boring month hommie!!! But hey. U fbcking back now ...let's lit this murderfuckin place up!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Vicvalentine: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Omo this no be naija, I can guarantee that.

From my perspective, that gal looks like the kind who'll dump so early and date d boy's Best friend

Sec sch life.

Thank God I wasn't this wild.
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by oyeezah(f): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
it will most likely be in the south-south
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by cuteme88(f): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Captain6:
Its just a voluntary service o. I like helping people a lot.

As if i don't know feofle like u.
u want to come N offer me as Sacrificial lamb to Bill gate son abi?

Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by sunshineV(f): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Omo. I just dey read all this comments they think......alot of nairalanders heart don break grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Danielmoore:
It must be in south africa
Naw grin that's Abuja
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by princesscool: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2017
End time has come, imagine?
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by dasrackhor(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2017
LEGITLAYO:
cry cry cry
See these children dey kiss... I didn't have my first kiss till I was 20
Had mine wen I was 26..
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Mccullum: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2017
It is advisable for girl child to be more mature before engaging in relationships, most of secondary school boys and girls friend ended in favor of boys that enjoyed their girlfriends as sex machines, in spite of the fact that segments of one body can be use as she/he feel but not fantastic for regretting what you did wrong in the past because had I know is the most painful self judgement.

The relationship of instinct is different with relationship of reality and only exposure, counseling and maturity can guide young lady to relationship of reality.
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by wahzupguy(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Life never jam them

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by drexzlord(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2017
it Clear that Love are Really Played By Students ...........
We pray say make God help us oooooooooooooo
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Diablo22(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
You people are coming here and claiming saint
African mentality is killing all of you...
Most of you must have done worse..
Enjoy your love jare

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Gr8Nez(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Make of ona do pass this one so nr form Saint here o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies,,,, Get To Know 7 Ways To Drive Your Man Wild! / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.