Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (39631 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? / Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? by MONEY247: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? by clockwisereport: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Homeboiy:
quit school and go and hustle

No guarantee that after writing the courses she will get job

At a time No time

Kpubome onu dianyi
Re: 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? by Homeboiy: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
clockwisereport:

Kpubome onu dianyi

Hahaha

Dianyi ime aga?
Re: 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? by Teeclassicroyal: 6:10am On Nov 12, 2021
MONEY247:
I have nine Carry over...
I have given up already........
I am currently into Forex trading.....

It took me months before getting myself back....
I forced smile
I faked laughs....

I can't see myself paying another 50k....
And more with a bad.....

Most of my results were c and d....

It's like The God I served abandoned me.....

I had to brace up for a life I never planned for....

I worked in a eatry.....(with a very low pay 10k)

Did things I should never had done.....
I gave this school my all.....

I studied with all my might....
But I got something that I never planned for....

I almost ran mad....

The sun will shine again

Kindly send a mail

1 Like

Re: 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? by clockwisereport: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Homeboiy:

Hahaha

Dianyi ime aga?

A dim oyi.

A na arukwa?
Re: 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? by olamoses75(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
She was given ? I know English is not our mother tongue but make una dey try abegee.Your English can do with some improvement. Maybe your friend has a similar problem,,,,,,,,, . It is very important to master our own language first,more important but the sad truth is people generally fail to master any . Your English standard,judging from this one paragraph , is very weak O level
can you just correct the blunder?
Re: 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? by abokifullo: 8:07pm On May 09, 2023
Queenlovely:
My friend is in a dilemma now. She has more [url=eduregard.com.ng/why-students-carry-over-courses-in-nigerian-universities/]Carry over[/url] in her final year. What do you think she should do. She was given economics to study as against the banking and finance she wanted. Now the day of pain is near. She cant tell her people of an extra year. They would kill her. She has so many other siblings waiting for aunty to graduate and rescue the family. What can she do. She no be slay queen oh.

I'm Studying Pure Physics at UDUS Sokoto , i'm having the same case here, i just concluded my UG3 Session with 11 Carry Overs , i'm doing good with no previews record of carry overs'I JUST DON'T WHAT WRONG', at the same i applyed and got admision to study HND Statistics at Sok Poly,can i study both at same time, shoud give priority to Bsc or the HND, Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) / WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As / Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.