Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman (2028 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by samcorp: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
The Yoruba Tribe are one of the Best Tribe in the World, Below are Top 6 Reason why you should Marry one soon

1. They are Respectful
The Yoruba Woman are extra-ordinary Respectful as they all have one thing in common LITTLE or NO self-Esteem

2. They are Good Cook
In fact when it comes to cooking Noodles, they are the best, and thats the only food they can cook right.

3. They are Submissive to Husband
Most Yoruba Women are Very Submissive as they have no choice because They Never use their brain in thinking, so that i've them to agree and never object what the husband says.

4. They are Good at Taking Care of Kids
They are pretty good at being a nanny as they all are Jobless and have little or nothing to do

5. They end up being Witches
An average Yoruba Woman is a witch...

6. Add Yours?

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Munae(f): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
I disagree with number 2

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by samcorp: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:
I disagree with number 2

Please Enlighten me if am Wrong
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Bilec: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
The OP is a capital fool.

8 Likes

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by thesicilian: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
They are truly respectful, I can vouch for that. The other day in ibadan I even saw one Yoruba lady kneeling to thank the ATM after withdrawing money.

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Gentle034(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is no good! It's quite embarrassing the way we let tribalism divide us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by 2dice01: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
So you mean all Yoruba women are witches

Somebody is high on weed bigger than kingkong finger cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Asianguy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
true my mother is one
I can attest to that
except no 5

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by PheezyLee(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:
I disagree with number 2

And agree with the other foolish points? Don't follow suit 'cos definitely the OP is a shallow minded individual with limited/empty thinking cap. Nothing but a bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by tsamson(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
lawlahdey, aderola15, ganea, is the op right?
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by tsamson(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
PheezyLee:

And agree with the other foolish points? Don't follow suit 'cos definitely the OP is a shallow minded individual with limited/empty thinking cap. Nothing but a bigot!

are you rightfully angered at the op for giving people reasons to marry from your tribe or do you want to marry them by yourself?
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by PheezyLee(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
tsamson:

are you rightfully angered at the op for giving people reasons to marry from your tribe or do you want to marry them by yourself?

You can ask your mumu brother (OP) that dumb question. And persuade him to sync his fingers with his brain (if he has any) so he wnt cone her to. create another silly thread in the nearest future. Tnx bro

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by tsamson(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
PheezyLee:

You can ask your mumu brother (OP) that dumb question. And persuade him to sync his fingers with his brain (if he has any) so he wnt cone her to. create another silly thread in the nearest future. Tnx bro

congratulations, you have succesfully insulted the english language,
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by bloodmoneyspita: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
I disagree with number 2.

they can't cook.

I agree with number 5 they like mixing things in their food, and they know the road to every babalawo's house for sexual healing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
thesicilian:
They are truly respectful, I can vouch for that. The other day in ibadan I even saw one Yoruba lady kneeling to thank the ATM after withdrawing money.
Bros, take it easy gringringrin

OP, I don't agree with no1, little/no self-esteem is more like an insult.

I like Yoruba females, but I don't know why.
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by tsamson(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
skillful01:
Bros, take it easy gringringrin

OP, I don't agree with no1, little/no self-esteem is more like an insult.

I like Yoruba females, but I don't know why.

oya marry one nah

why did you think banky w refused to marry yoruba girl go pick edo, even obj son, just name it!
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
samcorp:

1. They are Respectful
The Yoruba Woman are extra-ordinary Respectful as they all have one thing in common LITTLE or NO self-Esteem

2. They are Good Cook
In fact when it comes to cooking Noodles, they are the best, and thats the only food they can cook right.

3. They are Submissive to Husband
Most Yoruba Women are Very Submissive as they have no choice because They Never use their brain in thinking, so that i've them to agree and never object what the husband says.

4. They are Good at Taking Care of Kids
They are pretty good at being a nanny as they all are Jobless and have little or nothing to do

5. They end up being Witches
An average Yoruba Woman is a witch...

6. Add Yours?

You are a national embarrassment, an embodiment of gross stupidity and a poster boy for the mentally challenged.
After all the gory scenes in Libya and the suffering of our people worldwide, a maggot like you, crouched in the corner like the rat that you are, decides to wrongfully tarnish the image of an entire tribe of people, YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Did I hear you say good cook? embarassed
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
6. They like pepper and palm oil stew.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by dollyjoy(f): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Harwoyeez(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
I think something has to be done to this foolish trend of ethnic bigotry, it's so stupid n foolish of u Op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by TechPanda(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
I'm goin to marry from either India or Phillipine.
Plz, dont fight me, am not feelin fyne.
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by tsamson(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
TechPanda:
I'm goin to marry from either India or Phillipine.

Plz, dont fight me, am not feelin fyne.

grin grin grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by labelle123(f): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:
I disagree with number 2
And number 1 respectful ke kneeling down to greet you and at the same time insulting you

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by tifany89(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Asianguy:
true my mother is one
I can attest to that
except no 5
Your mother is one ? It's obvious u didn't even read the write up, lolz

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by gejpmb: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
i no fit marry afonja for any reason

pls I no wan dey lie flat for ground say I dey greet person.
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by mumumugu(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2017
samcorp:

.food is oily
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by mumumugu(m): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2017
samcorp:

.food is oily
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Ralphshavin(m): 3:06am On Nov 30, 2017
The op is a big fool.......bigot that's who you are.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by Heloct(f): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by tsamson(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman by IAMSASHY(f): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wallahi!!! Everybody MUST Read This Except If You No Go School. / Why I Want To Marry My Boyfriend But I Do Not Love Him / Randy Boss Broadcasts Himself Having Sexx On Table Unaware Video Conference Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.