Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Chai! See The Bum Bum Everybody Is Talking About (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! See The Bum Bum Everybody Is Talking About (photos) (2125 Views)

Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chai! See The Bum Bum Everybody Is Talking About (photos) by nicky20: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
The photo which was taken from a night club which emerged online few hours ago, has gone viral on social media.
The viral image show how some men caught on camera starring seriously at the massive backside of a woman who is seen smiling at the camera.
The woman identity is still unknown as at the time of filing this report.

See photos below:

18+ only>. http://amala.ng/index.php/2016/12/10/chai-see-bum-bum-everybody-talking-photos/#.WcAbsTW1vGg
Re: Chai! See The Bum Bum Everybody Is Talking About (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
we are coming.... just getting the vaseline ready 1st.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Lack Of Money? / Joro Olumofin: "How To Know A Wife Material And The Qualities She Must Possess" / She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.