Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (56595 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Kyllahmc(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
oyi nwanyi abu ife ofu onye? guys n'akpari onwe ha!

but dude i feel your pain, trust me... I have been there, this can only happen when you sincerely love, trust and expect so much from someone...

dont kee your self you would still get over it and feel better...
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by glo4chuks: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
guy just cool ur temper because a 1000 broken relationship is better than one broken marriage. she don't worth it
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by mbjsuki(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Marvel1206:
Dude, just calm down. Investing on a girl is unwise

Just dump her please before you lose your sanity. Forget about marriage if you don't wanna die young

Apologies for saying this,I don't mean to sour your wound further more. However the truth need to be told.
She has cheated on you now believe me honestly that she won't think twice to do it again even if you guys get married.
Just do the needful, lick your wounds, dump her and move on with your life.
What will make you happy till old age will not start early in life to give you headaches.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by DarryOsh(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:
I'm typing this with heavy burden in heart. I'm getting crazy and weeping.

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry

Question for you op. What exactly do you mean by the statement "That doesn't mean that I am perfect"?

Have you been totally faithful?
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:
I never confront the guy and also, I never say I'm gonna kill anyone. Have you not been in a situation where negative thoughts will be running through your mind? Does that mean you will do it?
bro don't mind these hate comments.

I know how u feel brother, it's not easy at all. it's a huge set back for you kinda. just put urself together, if your woman is remorseful and agrees to change u can as well forgive her and get going. e no matter brother so long as she will change for the best. all of us dey fvck up once in a while.

but if you can't forgive her, just peacefully move on and never allow it weigh you down. never also do anything crazy because u will end up regretting.

God go help you brother!
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
My sincere advice is for you to let her go... Love without trust in a relationship can't stand. Anytime you're away from her, you'll always wonder "what if she is.........". Are you willing to live like that for the rest your life? There's one thing most people take for granted... PEACE OF MIND... Are you willing to give that up for her??... I pray God helps you to overcome this storm. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Larben: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
You dig too deep, 8 hours of critical interrogation, maybe she just decided to tell you what you want to here. If you truly love her, proceed with the marriage and you will be happy you did. She loves you!
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ceda99: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bros run 4 ur life. She's obviously not ready to settle down
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Larben:
You dig too deep, 8 hours of critical interrogation, maybe she just decided to tell you what you want to here. If you truly love her, proceed with the marriage and you will be happy you did. She loves you!
what would she gain by "telling him what he wanted to hear" according to you? Biko explain..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by JonSnow(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Daeylar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol,

Nothing, was just talking about when they stabbed you to death grin grin grin grin .

How was it like being dead? grin

Quite interesting. What would you like to know about my visit? wink
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

She's working.
move on. Good you found out early. She chats dirty with guys means she is wanting things she cannot get. Most things in life work by principles. A relationship is not an exemption and most times, it extends to busineses. In business you cut ties with partners that are not aligned with you values and goals. Investments in business can go the way we never planned. We move on. We take it as one of those lessons. You put her in esteem and she showed she isn't capable of that position. So just move on
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by abimic(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bow out when the ovation is high, once a cheat would always be a cheat, most especially when you forgave after 8hrs drilling of confession. She would keep cheating with that guy, it's fine to be mad at oneself, but there are a thousand one girls out there who would value your loyalty. You both owe yourselves nothing, relationship is a mutual thing not contractual, that's where trust comes in, she has lost the very essence of the relationship, just let go. In the journey of life, Use your brain rather than emotions.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by InvertedHammer: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry

/

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by babyebi: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Do you think it's about money? Dear, it's not all about money, it's about my time, resources, trying to convince my parents to accept her due to tribal differences, risking my life on many occasions, etc
Stop explaining my dear, I understand your feelings. Some person will never reason well in life before they will say all rubbish. Don't marry her, let go of d relationship, because this will continue to reoccupy your mind during marriage. Then that guy will continue to be her boyfriend anytime you are not around. We girls are terrible, if you were good enough for her, she wouldn't have try this nonsense in the first place. So my dear move on with ur life. Life is risky, its better to take the risky of going forward than taking the risky of been in one place, a word is enough for the wish.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
MAYBE U DID NOT Bleep HER WELL IN D NAME OF CARING FOR HER......THATS WHY HOLE DIGGER HELP U TO DO UR JOB ......
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by LordAA(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
HarunaWest:

N*gga your a blaady fool....she isn't married to yah she doesn't owe you any loyalty..she has a right to sleep about,if you decided not to,ain't her fault.....I hate when some guys come here to say a girlfriend cheated on them, like they were married to her,...mtscheeeeeew

It's wrong whether marriage or not. Remember most times you need to date before you marry and a level of trust is needed to move into marriage.

Have a rethink on your comment.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by HarunaWest(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

This is harsh brother!

I know how that guy feels, e no easy aswear!
did you also read the part he said he was expecting a list from her people? which means OP was already planning to settle down with the said girl. it's a huge set back for that guy. try to be more human to him brother.
Oga am human...and do you trust humans totally? NO......If today my wife decides to leave,I let her go and marry another one....once someone mind is made up,you can't change them...just let them be....He thinks because he disvirgined her she wudnt get adventurous, buh ladies of nowadays don't ave loyalty including we men...its better one manages what he sees and shuts his mouth.......Since the Day I learnt that each human had his or her own conscience, that's when I realized that no one owes me anything in Life except the supreme being we serve.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Teaser4(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
I can relate to this, it happened to me last year, I did forgive her but hard to forget, but mine never had sex, we're good now,trying to rebuild the trust, if you can forgive her go ahead, if you can't let her go... it's up to you bro
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by OCHKESTINE(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
it is because of people like you in this world that Evil is multiplying. people like you make Good sounds stupid and Evil sensitive.
HarunaWest:

N*gga your a blaady fool....she isn't married to yah she doesn't owe you any loyalty..she has a right to sleep about,if you decided not to,ain't her fault.....I hate when some guys come here to say a girlfriend cheated on them, like they were married to her,...mtscheeeeeew
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by HarunaWest(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
LordAA:

It's wrong whether marriage or not. Remember most times you need to date before you marry and a level of trust is needed to move into marriage.

Have a rethink on your comment.
Trust is overrated Oga....we men know what we do behind our women's backs which one is trust..Social Media has corrupted our ladies mindset and this debacle was caused by we men....so blame not the ladies,buh times just changed...the earlier we realize that unfaithfulness is gonna be a new norm in relationship cum marriage,the better for our fragile hearts...
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by HarunaWest(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
OCHKESTINE:
it is because of people like you in this world that Evil is multiplying. people like you make Good sounds stupid and Evil sensitive.
Accept the reality of today's world..don't be yesterday's men
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by tdept: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
HarunaWest:

I guess you will say trash like this when you don't have plans to marry the girl
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by lilmax(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
i think i have few words for you op. Firstly, if you truely love her., you wont think of leaving her because of that, because the devil you no is quiet better than the angel you dont no at all. i dont call that cheat because you have not marry her officially, she might just decided to give the guy a trial as a friend before it turns out to be all these. secondly, the guy might be there for her in some aspect of which you aint taking note of.

solution.. sit her down and explain how you feel to her, am sure she would have realize her mistake and feeling guilty,so let her understand where you relationship is heading to,all these will teach her a lesson that even when you marry she will never dare to cheat on you. ask her what exactly prompt her to do such and work on it if needed. lastly dont leave her because of having sex with another man , which can only be once because no body holy pass.. you disvigin her, she didnt disflower you and you cant say she is the only person you have been sleeping with for the past six years.

hope i haven't bore you with these my little idea... Think wisely wink wink wink
what is this nonsense.... op throw this crap away

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by OCHKESTINE(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
You and i have similar stories. 6 years relationship. i forgave mine and she did it again after 3 months. My honest advise is..... don't let ur age make u feel time has gone. i ended my relationship last year despite all pleas. my mum didnt know the full gist and i never told my family the details but i made them un derstand i was never getting back. Because my family loves her a lot. Her sister pleaded too but i just couldn't stand the betrayal and her ungratefulness. My honest advice is that you move on. i am 31 now and not in a hurry to marry. I have tried some relationships after then but i end it as soon as i sense an iota of my Ex's body language that i ignored which later turned out to be real. I have found someone that adores me, we are courting and will be married April next year but i still keep my eyes open! because ladies can be funny at times.

Just move on!
What is coming is better than what has gone!

GudPpleG8Nation:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by gentlegenius(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:
Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her cry cry cry cry
This is where you messed your life up.
Sometimes, it is God that makes certain danger signs to show up in our relationship so that we can see, learn and move on. Trying to hang on despite the danger signs is suicidal. You wouldn't be in this mood now if you had dumped her and move on when you had reasons to do so.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ayamAgenius: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Fire (Love) is very powerful.... It burns! (You fall in-love)
But what is burnt doesn't burn... (Hearts can't be broken twice)
So it becomes more powerful
Ashes don't burn...
Brother, you have just been reborn
Welcome to the brotherhood!

Trust me, you'd get over it with time. wink wink cool
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by KpagoGIN(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
franzis:
If you think your case is worse , the check out this one below , I was reading and had tears building up in my eyes...the devil is a learner where a woman cheats
Some tales are best imagined than experienced...... For this the world really has to End for me to get myself

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Magnifico2000: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Oooohhh, no, Not really. Catelyn may not have been one of the more foolish people in G.O.T but she wasn't very wise either. Choose another couple grin grin
Hmmm.. i wasnt talking about her uneise decisions ofcourse i know she is not that wise but sometimes we do anything for the people we love.
I was only talking about the genuine love she had for ned and her kids.

Okay lemme be your oberyn and you be my Eliara.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Welcome to the club bros.
You'll get better and don't get bitter to enable an Angel to fall on you.
Angels don't stay in an embittered heart.
Angels only rebuild a shattered heart.
Was a victim. Gave room to an Angel to love and stay true again and that was it.
Be grateful it happened now. Most couples are living in regret.
Keep loving. Love exist anywhere. That Angel isn't far. Calm down and you'll find her.
Finally, cowboy the f*ck up and move the damn life on.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
OCHKESTINE:
You and i have similar stories. 6 years relationship. i forgave mine and she did it again after 3 months. My honest advise is..... don't let ur age make u feel time has gone. i ended my relationship last year despite all pleas. my mum didnt know the full gist and i never told my family the details but i made them un derstand i was never getting back. Because my family loves her a lot. Her sister pleaded too but i just couldn't stand the betrayal and her ungratefulness. My honest advice is that you move on. i am 31 now and not in a hurry to marry. I have tried some relationships after then but i end it as soon as i sense an iota of my Ex's body language that i ignored which later turned out to be real. I have found someone that adores me, we are courting and will be married April next year but i still keep my eyes open! because ladies can be funny at times.

Just move on!
What is coming is better than what has gone!

Lol, what a world?
We share similar story and experience.
It's well. My regards to your Angel.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by makeitijn: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
JUST ANOTHER ENTICING CLICK BAIT
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Hedonistically: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Not so bad. A fool at 30 isn't condemned to being a fool forever. There is still hope.

You still have 10 long years to eschew tomfoolery and locate the path of wisdom; otherwise, you're lost forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman. / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.