Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (55682 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ivolt: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
You have 2 options.
1. Go ahead with the marriage and remain unhappy for life because you will never trust her again.
2. Dump the lady, suffer heartbreak for few months and find a better partner.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Uyi168: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Dirty thoughts because of one silly hoe..pull urself together..these bitches aint loyal..

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by mokrizi: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
You can't believe she cheated? I myself can't believe that you can't she cheated. There are only few of this ladies out there who will try to stick to only one man that they love. "Quote me"

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Vikky014(f): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:
I'm typing this with heavy burden in heart. I'm getting crazy and weeping.

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry
When God said the heart of a man is desperately wicked. you thought it was a mere saying He said we should not trust any man but him. Now let me tell you I was cheated on after being faithful for 4 years. I had to break up so as to heal urs is that you had sex with her. mine told me no sex till we marry only for me to discover he was sleeping around. Now I moved on quickly BC I didn't trust him with my whole heart as a matter of fact I was always suspecting him. yes I cried for a week and moved on now the guy is staging a comeback. I have forgiven him but can't continue with a liar. check yourself. you said you are 30 mine was 32 last few days with no meaningful relationship. so you can still find someone if at all you can't take her back just forgive and move on please. don't kill yourself over mere mortals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by starstunna1313(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

I met this lady over 6 years ago during my higher institution days, she was a fresher while I'm in my semi final year in school. Things were going well, we had sex after two years of the relationship(I'm the one that disvirgin her).

I have been very caring, stood by her and also,I let go of any ladies that comes my way. I didn't want anything that will stain the relationship. That doesn't mean I'm perfect however I have been trying my best to make her feel comfortable, loved and happy.

I started feeling comfortable and worried about my future with her because I discovered that anytime we had a misunderstanding, before you know it she has find a guy she will be dirty chatting with. She always say she's doing that to hurt my feelings.

I proposed last year, met her mum and one of her uncle and introduced her to my parents officially. Presently, waiting for her extended family to send the list for the traditional marriage.

I traveled to Ibadan on Friday to spend the weekend with her, on Sunday I just took her phone to watch movie when a Whatsapp message, I checked it and I replied the message. The guy called her, she was reluctant to pick the phone, she picked and spoke with the guy. After which the guy messaged her on Whatsapp that he called to confirm she's the one chatting with him and not her bf. I play along and started chatting with the guy. The guy was telling her to come visit him, I started twisting the guy and he was splitting out how he won't touch her when she comes. I confronted my girl, it took her over 8 hours to confessed that they had sex.

Jesus! This is a lady I invested a lot on, build my world around, every other ladies are shit in my presence. Even when I had 1000 of reasons to let go, I still stay with her but right now my world is shattered, I'm going crazy.
I need help because I'm dying, where will I start from (I'm 30 years old). Every negative thought of this world is running through my mind (from committing suicide to killing the guy to making the girl useless to herself for the rest of her life) cry cry cry cry

cheesy Oga calm down ooo before you do what you will regret if you eventually not choose Suicide... cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by fatymore(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Kikikikiki.. Laughing out loud.. We gals ain't loyal I swear.. Out of mind is out of sight.... I hate relationship

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by KKKWHITE(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

commit suicide because of a Girl don't ever think of that God has a better plan for you and that was why you discovered it earlier assuming you were already married to her that would have been the worst scenario
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Asegzy: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Op I feel your pains .
I'm 29 yrs and just ended it with my girl of 6yrs.
I am also very confused .
But a broken r/ship is better than a broken marriage.
Trust me ,your relationship will never be the same if you wish to continue.
You deserve better.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Fembleez1(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

please na God I take beg you, no commit suicide o. I understand your plight and feel your pain, but just keep your head. The pain will wear off. Or better still, just start listening to enough good music till you forget your sorrows. Chase money if you're not doing that already and the perfect lady would come your way. Don't try to accept her back for any reason but forgive and forget. Life is never fair, no matter how you want it to be.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Afe11: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
HarunaWest:

N*gga your a blaady fool....she isn't married to yah she doesn't owe you any loyalty..she has a right to sleep about,if you decided not to,ain't her fault.....I hate when some guys come here to say a girlfriend cheated on them, like they were married to her,...mtscheeeeeew

I tell you man! Realest comment on this post . The nigha Dy whine bou girl wey e Neva evn marry..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Derende(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
My guy no girl is worth dying for...let me tell you this and let it sink, some people leave your life for the right person to come into your life.
A time will come when you will thank your stars that this lady was never worth it in the first place. Brush yourself up and face what is ahead of you, there is more to life than killing yourself over a lady who doesn't care about your feelings. Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by DanielsParker(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
missyadorable:

Lol...You didn't know she could cheat cos you think cheating is a monopoly,only you can cheat,abi?
Funny guy
The same way you fvck other people's ladies is the same way other guys fvck your own ladies,just that most of you don't find out

missadorable , with this your comment, what's really adorable about you?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Truckpusher(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

You went to school to build a relationship instead of building a life and your career first and now you're paying for your stupidity. Who told you you'll always end up with these people you met in school?
Oya welcome to the world of heartbreaks 101. grin
Meanwhile you deserve slap for even thinking about making someone useless, attacking another man and finally wanting to commit suicide over a puccy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by idupaul: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
98 percent of men will hook up with women that will cheat on them so face it
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Aquariann:
Forgive her.. You can't just throw the 6 years relationship you had with her like that and pretend you never knew yourselves.

But you still have to end the relationship for your sanity. Cheating Boyfriends /Girlfriends always metamorphose into Cheating spouses.
Woman take your time undecided
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by chinnasa: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
What you saw was not a mistake it was simply a question of are u ready to accept this lifestyle? Why will be build your world around a her when you have just one land.

Don't try anything crazy otherwise na u go suffer.

She is simply not yours but if you want to marry her be prepaid to see more after you say i do. QED
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by sameni123(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Commit suicide cos a girl you not married to cheated on you ? You should be happy this happened before you guys got married cos I can bet you even if you marry her that guy would still be effing her

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by steppins: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Do you think it's about money? Dear, it's not all about money, it's about my time, resources, trying to convince my parents to accept her due to tribal differences, risking my life on many occasions, etc
Tribal differences? You're not from the same tribe? No wonder. She's probably not feeling the relationship the way you do.
Ethnicity matters, even though people deny it.
She will one day ask herself if she was better off married to someone from her tribe.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

We all are so so sorry for this..First,so many adults have gone through this phase at one time or the other in their lives. Good news? It isn't the end of the world. You are still in shock..Love is fun but can turn your life upside down when things go South. Keep Calm,you are a man! It is okay to be heartbroken, you are human after all...Be of good cheer.. Talk to someone close..As tempting as it might be,I'd advise you don't go back to her...

Hope you heal soonest..And fall in love with being alive.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Bigsteveg(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Rajosh:
forget about the girl and relationships for now. I broke up with my ex two years ago. I'm still single as I don't wanna go through that lane at least not for now. no girlfriend no worries. you may be looking at your age but trust me, you'll be better off single than In a bad relationship. Love will come when it'll come.

Trust me, this is for me. More wisdom.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ibietela2(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Sorry Sire.. Don't do something you will regret or make your love ones sad
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by lastmessenger: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Take a bow and leave the relationship. You deserve a better girl
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by fof1: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

MY GOOD FRIEND. U ARE NOT D FIRST TO EXPERIENCE THIS PARTICULAR SCENARIO U HV PAINTED. PLS CALM URSELF DOWN FIRST. DON'T GIVE HEED TO ALL D BOISTEROUS ADVICE U ARE BEING LOADED WITH BY IMMATURE YOUTHS OR COS HERE. FIRST,LEARN TO FORGIVE URSELF & TO FORGIVE HER TOO. SEEK HER TRUE POSITIONS NOW. IS SHE REMORSEFUL AND VERY SORRY, THEN PLS MOVE ON WITH HER. GET HER OPINION ON D RELATIONSHIP. DON'T SHIP WREAK. GOOD CAN BE RECOVERED FROM D EVIL. GOOD BLESS UR HEARTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by nairanaira12: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
HarunaWest:

N*gga your a blaady fool....she isn't married to yah she doesn't owe you any loyalty..she has a right to sleep about,if you decided not to,ain't her fault.....I hate when some guys come here to say a girlfriend cheated on them, like they were married to her,...mtscheeeeeew

I pray your fiancee will sleep about and even get ffucked by your friends. Say amen to dat.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Omooniya1: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
I beg bros........don't kill urself oooh because of one stupid "TOTO" there is hundred and one toto awaiting you outside... you are very luck to detect early..... when you detect sickness early, the sickness will no way over power you... please keep a distance and see what d lady will do...the guy in question here, don't have problem its d lady who accepted to Bleep around I blame...because there is no mark to identify her that she is marry already....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Do you think it's about money? Dear, it's not all about money, it's about my time, resources, trying to convince my parents to accept her due to tribal differences, risking my life on many occasions, etc
move on, you are still young at the age of 30yrs. almost every guy experienced heartbreak in their lifetime, man up afterall she's not the only gal on earth. if you commit suicide/murderer because of her then you are OYO

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by Adaumunocha(f): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
The op fit done laugh for other people breakup story not knowing his own is around the corner. That's just the disadvantages of distanced relationship. Never make out anyone for an angel.

Op just calm down, you still young. You can forgive and forget if u truly love her and if she's truly repentant.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by ndiboy01(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Yu can't beleiv she cheated on yu......weyrey.....

Kill ya sef naaaaaaa

I ASKED A MILLIONAIRE HOW DID HE DO IT, HE SAID FORGET ABOUT GIRLS AND FOCUS ON ONE WOMAN, SHE'LL HELP YOU
ACHIEVE EVERYTHING. #It's_a_fact.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by cooljoe(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
I know ts painful. bt just snub and move on. give mother time, time to do her tin. u will heal. d tort of anoda man on d gal u luv is deeply painful, but dats life for u. if u can't forgive her(very dificult), just break-up, let go and let God.
Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by firstolalekan(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Shut the hell up!

You "disvirgined" her according to you.
Since you did that, haven't you had sex with another girl?

Please just fück off!
If you can't take it, just leave her alone.

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
I understand how it feels. .I hv been inndat shoes one's. .mine had started dating secretly a guy the next compound after mine. .so this is my advice. .don't be the first to cast then first stone. ..have u not cheatednon her before? hv u not slept with another girl while still dating her? have a talk with her and know why she did it. .if the reasons suites u, they forgive her and carry on, but if not, never look back. ,let go. .as for the guy, pls ignore n don't do anything. .don't let anything, man or living make u taken the life of another. .I understand u hv invested a lot but calm down. .u need to sit n do an analysis, do she really love u? just have a talk. .remove sentiments, don't beg or cry in presence and nevr scold her. .just be free n let her talk. .just try to know if she meant every words and he sincere she is. .I wish u d best but dent tinkmof a bbreaknup yet. .
www.valentine202.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me by felixomor: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Marry a God fearing person! [Not pretenders]

Fornication always comes with karma.
Always

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.