Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

There Is Only ONE God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Only ONE God (3024 Views)

Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? / Jesus himself believes in One God his God / So There Is No One God Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Empiree:
Wikipedia you quoted refutes you cheesy grin
Lol and what you just highlighted just refute your statement. If i may ask are you the only religion religion that believe in oneness of God? Lol i once told you, your basic principle as Muslim/Islam is believing in Muhammad as prophet of allah.
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Empiree: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol and what you just highlighted just refute your statement. If i may ask are you the only religion religion that believe in oneness of God? Lol i once told you, your basic principle as Muslim/Islam is believing in Muhammad as prophet of allah.
Believing in prophet muhammad (p) is believing ALL prophets and messengers of God. Rejecting prophet Muhammad(p) is rejecting ALL prophets of God.

I still don't get why you are getting clear text you quoted wrong

1 Like

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Humanistme: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Empiree:
Believing in prophet muhammad (p) is believing ALL prophets and messengers of God. Rejecting prophet Muhammad(p) is rejecting ALL prophets of God.

how is rejecting your Muhammad equal to rejecting all prophets of Abrahamic religions?

1 Like

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Empiree:

Really? When did your Muhammad become a mediator for prophet that never mention his name while they were on earth. Hmm,
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Empiree:

grin this one has come with his bullshit. What makes a misogynist child rapist so special and different from other men of his time and those before him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
frosbel2:

You are quoting from a book which was handed down to you by the WHITE MAN grin
are you now an agnostic theist?
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

are you now an agnostic theist?

no
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Empiree: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Humanistme:

how is rejecting your Muhammad equal to rejecting all prophets of Abrahamic religions?

Olabenjamen22:

Really? When did your Muhammad become a mediator for prophet that never mention his name while they were on earth. Hmm,
“Say, ‘We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we devote ourselves to Him.’” (Quran, 2:136)

مَا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَآ أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِ‏ّ شَىْ‏ءٍ عَلِيماً

translates

“Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Apostle of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.” (33:40)

Prophet Muhammad came with Divine scripture of previous prophets and messengers before him. He came with truth they brought that are currently corrupted in your books. In the Qur'an you will find torah, injil,, zabur and messages of previous prophets.

"Verily, We have inspired you (O Muhammad SAW) as We inspired Nuh (Noah) and the Prophets after him; We (also) inspired Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and Al­Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], 'Iesa (Jesus), Ayub (Job), Yunus (Jonah), Harun (Aaron), and Sulaiman (Solomon), and to Dawud (David) We gave the Zabur (Psalms). And Messengers We have mentioned to you before, and Messengers We have not mentioned to you, - and to Musa (Moses) Allah spoke directly. Messengers as bearers of good news as well as of warning in order that mankind should have no plea against Allah after the Messengers. And Allah is Ever All Powerful, All Wise. (Q4:163-65)

Without prophet muhammad, messages of previous prophets before him are lost. But he revived them. That's why you blasphemed many prophets and messengers in your bible. That's why you misunderstood identity of Jesus. But by believing and accepting prophet muhammad(p), messages of prophets before him are clear as daylight.

Now, there is a famous hadith which gives analogy of Muslims, Jews and Christians (read below)

The Prophet said: "Your example and the example of the people of the two Scriptures is like the example of a man who employed some laborers and asked them, ‘Who will work for me from morning till midday for one silver coin?’ The Jews accepted and carried out the work. He then asked, Who will work for me from midday up to the afternoon prayer for one silver coin?’ The Christians accepted and fulfilled the work. He then said, ‘Who will work for me from the afternoon till sunset for two silver coins?’ You, Muslims have accepted the offer. The Jews and the Christians got angry and said, ‘Why should we work more and get lesser wages?’ Allah said, ‘Have I withheld part of your right?’ They replied in the negative. He said, ‘It is My Blessing, I bestow upon whomever I wish.’

In another version, Muhammad is recorded to have said:

[b] The Prophet said, “The example of Muslims, Jews and Christians is like the example of a man who employed laborers to work for him from morning till night for specific wages. They worked till midday and then said, ‘We do not need your money which you have fixed for us and let whatever we have done be annulled.’ The man said to them, ‘Don’t quit the work, but complete the rest of it and take your full wages.’ But they refused and went away. The man employed another batch after them and said to them, ‘Complete the rest of the day and yours will be the wages I had fixed for the first batch.’ So, they worked till the time of ‘Asr prayer. Then they said, “Let what we have done be annulled and keep the wages you have promised us for yourself.’ The man said to them, ‘Complete the rest of the work, as only a little of the day remains,’ but they refused. Thereafter he employed another batch to work for the rest of the day and they worked for the rest of the day till the sunset, and they received the wages of the two former batches. So, that was the example of those people and the example of this light which they have accepted willingly.” [/b]

A somewhat different parable in christian faith. References Deuteronomy 24:14–15,  Matthew 20:1–16

Finally, the prophet Muhammad(saw) said

وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لاَ يَسْمَعُ بِي أَحَدٌ مِنْ هَذِهِ الأُمَّةِ يَهُودِيٌّ وَلاَ نَصْرَانِيٌّ ثُمَّ يَمُوتُ وَلَمْ يُؤْمِنْ بِالَّذِي أُرْسِلْتُ بِهِ إِلاَّ كَانَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ

By Him in Whose hand is the life of Muhammad, he who amongst the community of Jews or Christians hears about me, but does not affirm his belief in that with which I have been sent and dies in this state (of disbelief), he shall be but one of the denizens of Hell-Fire. [Sahih Muslim]

Proudgorgeousga:
grin this one has come with his bullshit. What makes a misogynist child rapist so special and different from other men of his time and those before him.
Grow up undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Peacefullove: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
ichuka:

Nope!!
The Word which is God became Flesh in her
...John1:14.
Mary was a vessel/an incubator through which Christ came.there was no mixture between both.

continue to dance.

God was manifest in what ?

so who Gave birth to God ( Flesh ) ?
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Peacefullove: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

1 John 1:1-2:2 New International Version (NIV)
The Incarnation of the Word of Life
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched —this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.
2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
John 1:1-2 New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 He was with God in the beginning.

So if i may ask, is the word not supreme being?

None of what you quote suggest or implied the word is the supreme being , Verse 2 separated the word from the Supreme being Clearly . he was with God ( the supreme being)

please, If Jesus is the supreme being , why is he subjected under the authority of another person ? Why should he have a God ?
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Empiree:
“Say, ‘We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we devote ourselves to Him.’” (Quran, 2:136)

مَا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَآ أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِ‏ّ شَىْ‏ءٍ عَلِيماً

translates

“Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Apostle of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.” (33:40)

Prophet Muhammad came with Divine scripture of previous prophets and messengers before him. He came with truth they brought that are currently corrupted in your books. In the Qur'an you will find torah, injil,, zabur and messages of previous prophets.

"Verily, We have inspired you (O Muhammad SAW) as We inspired Nuh (Noah) and the Prophets after him; We (also) inspired Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and Al­Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], 'Iesa (Jesus), Ayub (Job), Yunus (Jonah), Harun (Aaron), and Sulaiman (Solomon), and to Dawud (David) We gave the Zabur (Psalms). And Messengers We have mentioned to you before, and Messengers We have not mentioned to you, - and to Musa (Moses) Allah spoke directly. Messengers as bearers of good news as well as of warning in order that mankind should have no plea against Allah after the Messengers. And Allah is Ever All Powerful, All Wise. (Q4:163-65)

Without prophet muhammad, messages of previous prophets before him are lost. But he revived them. That's why you blasphemed many prophets and messengers in your bible. That's why you misunderstood identity of Jesus. But by believing and accepting prophet muhammad(p), messages of prophets before him are clear as daylight.

Now, there is a famous hadith which gives analogy of Muslims, Jews and Christians (read below)

The Prophet said: "Your example and the example of the people of the two Scriptures is like the example of a man who employed some laborers and asked them, ‘Who will work for me from morning till midday for one silver coin?’ The Jews accepted and carried out the work. He then asked, Who will work for me from midday up to the afternoon prayer for one silver coin?’ The Christians accepted and fulfilled the work. He then said, ‘Who will work for me from the afternoon till sunset for two silver coins?’ You, Muslims have accepted the offer. The Jews and the Christians got angry and said, ‘Why should we work more and get lesser wages?’ Allah said, ‘Have I withheld part of your right?’ They replied in the negative. He said, ‘It is My Blessing, I bestow upon whomever I wish.’

In another version, Muhammad is recorded to have said:

[b]The Prophet said, “The example of Muslims, Jews and Christians is like the example of a man who employed laborers to work for him from morning till night for specific wages. They worked till midday and then said, ‘We do not need your money which you have fixed for us and let whatever we have done be annulled.’ The man said to them, ‘Don’t quit the work, but complete the rest of it and take your full wages.’ But they refused and went away. The man employed another batch after them and said to them, ‘Complete the rest of the day and yours will be the wages I had fixed for the first batch.’ So, they worked till the time of ‘Asr prayer. Then they said, “Let what we have done be annulled and keep the wages you have promised us for yourself.’ The man said to them, ‘Complete the rest of the work, as only a little of the day remains,’ but they refused. Thereafter he employed another batch to work for the rest of the day and they worked for the rest of the day till the sunset, and they received the wages of the two former batches. So, that was the example of those people and the example of this light which they have accepted willingly.”[/b]

A somewhat different parable in christian faith. References Deuteronomy 24:14–15,  Matthew 20:1–16
Lol, when you want to spoil everything, you start posting your quran,
which was written by who if i may ask?
"He came with truth they brought that are currently corrupted in your books."
Lol 1. Was it before your prophet told you to consult the people of the book if you have any doubt or after?
2. For someone to claim something is wrong or fake, he/she could have see the original, so if i may ask did your Muhammad have any of his own original Bible and Torah that make him claim the scriptures is corrupt? Or the guy base on presumption too?
3. So all the prophet know that he will be the one to review the truth but non of them talk about him, what an irony of life. Common everything your prophet claim is 100% presumption.
No wonder he claim Christian worship father, mother and son.
Maybe that's what his original bible and Torah contain. Lol
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Auki: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
ichuka:

So who created the heaven and earth?

He who created Mary and you.
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Peacefullove:

None of what you quote suggest or implied the word is the supreme being , Verse 2 separated the word from the Supreme being Clearly . he was with God ( the supreme being)

please, If Jesus is the supreme being , why is he subjected under the authority of another person ? Why should he have a God ?

lol but you neglect the statement the word was GOD right,
so if i said my soul is with me, mean i separate my body from why soul?
The same way your word cannot be separated from you.
because the word is part of GOD, not an entity on his own before he separated(verse) which bring about is transformation to flesh.
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Humanistme: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Empiree:

translates

Mohamed fabricated and modified Jewish religion and folklore. if there were any fabrication it is Mohamed's.
even the fabrication that all were Muslims in the past is fabrication.
Historically most religions started out as polytheism.
you just believe because the Quran said so

messages of the prophets were not lost the Jews kept them.many of their books are in their original texts and language. no where in the dead sea scrolls which is centuries old did it say Ishmael was sacrificed instead of isaac.
the Jews also believe God is one, they believe all their prophets nothin
makes Mohamed special.

one can practice monotheism without Islam.

what makes you a Muslim is believing that Mohamed is a prophet of God in addition to d belief in oneness of god.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
frosbel2:

no
Christian deist? deist?
nondenominational Christian?
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
frosbel2:

no
Christian deist? deist?
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Christian deist? deist?

Between Christian Deist and Deist smiley
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
frosbel2:

Between Christian Deist and Deist smiley
ok
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Empiree: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Humanistme:

Mohamed fabricated and modified Jewish religion and folklore. if there were any fabrication it is Mohamed's.
even the fabrication that all were Muslims in the past is fabrication.
Historically most religions started out as polytheism.
you just believe because the Quran said so

messages of the prophets were not lost the Jews kept them.many of their books are in their original texts and language. no where in the dead sea scrolls which is centuries old did it say Ishmael was sacrificed instead of isaac.
the Jews also believe God is one, they believe all their prophets nothin
makes Mohamed special.

one can practice monotheism without Islam.

what makes you a Muslim is believing that Mohamed is a prophet of God in addition to d belief in oneness of god.
Speaking with no iota of reference is like mere parroting. The only thing for me to address is @bold. You want me to believe in people who said this:

"Do not charge a fellow Israelite interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest. You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the Lord, your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to, in the land you are entering to possess. Deuteronomy 23:19-20

On this issue Quran blamed the Jews on this Double Standard:

"For the iniquity of the Jews …That they took usury, though they were forbidden" (Allah punished them) Al-Nisa 160-161

So you want me to believe their fraudulent story of nabi Ismail and Ishaq(as)?. No way. ANd there are many bogus stories like this in their corrupted torah. You dont need Phd to figure out that Deuteronomy 23:19-20 is fraud shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Empiree: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, when you want to spoil everything, you start posting your quran,
which was written by who if i may ask?
"He came with truth they brought that are currently corrupted in your books."
Lol 1. Was it before your prophet told you to consult the people of the book if you have any doubt or after?
2. For someone to claim something is wrong or fake, he/she could have see the original, so if i may ask did your Muhammad have any of his own original Bible and Torah that make him claim the scriptures is corrupt? Or the guy base on presumption too?
3. So all the prophet know that he will be the one to review the truth but non of them talk about him, what an irony of life. Common everything your prophet claim is 100% presumption.
No wonder he claim Christian worship father, mother and son.
Maybe that's what his original bible and Torah contain. Lol
I am yet to make any sense out of your writeup undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Humanistme: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Empiree:
Speaking with no iota of reference is like mere parroting. The only thing for me to address is @bold. You want me to believe in people who said this:

"Do not charge a fellow Israelite interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest. You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the Lord, your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to, in the land you are entering to possess. Deuteronomy 23:19-20

"For the iniquity of the Jews …That they took usury, though they were forbidden" (Allah punished them) Al-Nisa 160-161

So you want me to believe their fraudulent story of nabi Ismail and Ishaq(as)?. No way. ANd there are many bogus stories like this in their corrupted torah. You dont need Phd to figure out that Deuteronomy 23:19-20 is fraud shocked

The same way you want people to believe the bogus story of Mohamed in the quran and hadith who was delusional set different standards for others while setting another for himself.
ordered the murder of a poet for critizing him
he approved 4wives maximum for others, he took more than four wives, he married his adopted sons wife under the command of Allah. he approved sex slaves

forced a Jewish girl to marry him after murdering her family. when ever he needs anything Allah convinietly reveals a new verse.

Mohamed is a bigger fraud..
Mohamed wasn't credible either. he stole Jewish folklore and created a new religion.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Empiree:

is it child rapist, a liar and a murderer that is credible? irrespective of what you have been brainwashed to believe Judaism predates Islam.
Re: There Is Only ONE God by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Humanistme:

Muslims are not the only ones who believe God is one.

satan too believes that God is one and he trembles. shocked

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Empiree: 1:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Humanistme:

The same way you want people to believe the bogus story of Mohamed in the quran and hadith who was delusional set different standards for others while setting another for himself.
he approved 4wives maximum for others, he took more than four wives, he married his adopted sons wife under the command of Allah. he approved sex slaves

forced a Jewish girl to marry him after murdering her family. when ever he needs anything Allah convinietly reveals a new verse.

Mohamed wasn't credible either. he stole Jewish folklore and created a new religion.
remove the clog from your eyes and see what othwewise could not be seen. The Bible passage I quoted choked you. You see clearly it is nonsense.

If you had said he set those standards for Arabs only and another standards for non-arabs, you could have made valid point. But you are trying to pitch different analysis against each other makes you look like a f@@l.

Prophet muhammad (saw) was entitled to many things due to his status that muslims or his followers could not have. That's advantage of his prophethood conferred to him by God.

1 Like

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Empiree:
I am yet to make any sense out of your writeup undecided
It cannot make sense, just like the way your prophet claim bible and Torah is corrupt doesn't make any sense without an evidence. Peace

1 Like

Re: There Is Only ONE God by hopefulLandlord: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Humanistme:

All the abrahamics are jacked up b.s., without exception. Pushback by sane humans normalizes religion over time which is why Judaism no longer practices the precepts of sharia law that it did in it's heydey and it is islam instead of christianity that is the new inquisitioner. The best thing that could ever happen is for the renunciation of all the barbaric animal herding bullsh*t cults, and a return to traditions of hunter gatherers when humanity was apparently a tad more civilized at least drawing from the few hunting gathering cultures left alive today. Clearly animal husbandry and agriculture warped the human mind into such a bad state it came up with Abrahamism which is arguably the worst religiosity the world has ever produced.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only ONE God by HCpaul(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Stop pushing things...... I stopped taking life serious when I read a book. The book affirm that the universe is made up of stories not atoms, created by ideas and not by any myths or deities.

These stories are of two major types:

1. Stories that touches

2. Stories that works.

Religions are stories that touches and that is why it targets human emotions and not their mind knowing that when humans are emotionally captured they cannot be mentally vibrant.

Science on the other hand are stories that works and that is why we are having all manner of scientific lyrics and philosophical tales yet these stories works. That is what Stephen Hawkins was referring to when he said that science will win because it works.

These stories has digressed from being one of those lenses and dimensions of reality but has become reality themselves.

Some months back, I thought that it was only God that is homocentric but I have gotten to realize now that humans are.

Religious people portrayed God in the image of mankind...... Scientists are also victims because they also portrayed intelligent aliens with this same image of mankind.

I am beginning to love religion but I hate and detest the bigots behind it. I dislike people that take religion to head. It's obvious that true religion are born out of ancient traditions and ideology but some ignorant minds of the twenty-first century still take religion to head. people with no significant impact want to live forever.

By the way

Re: There Is Only ONE God by Humanistme: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Empiree:
remove the clog from your eyes and see what othwewise could not be seen. The Bible passage I quoted choked you. You see clearly it is nonsense.

If you had said he set those standards for Arabs only and another standards for non-arabs, you could have made valid point. But you are trying to pitch different analysis against each other makes you look like a f@@l.

Prophet muhammad (saw) was entitled to many things due to his status that muslims or his followers could not have. That's advantage of his prophethood conferred to him by God.

the bible is Jewish folklore of course it has a truck load of bullshit what's new.

if you are arguing that Mohamed has status that his followers can't have because he is a special, judging from his life nothing special about him then the Jews can argue they have special benefits for being God's chosen people.

it's all bullshit my friend grin
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Humanistme: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
All the abrahamics are jacked up b.s., without exception. Pushback by sane humans normalizes religion over time which is why Judaism no longer practices the precepts of sharia law that it did in it's heydey and it is islam instead of christianity that is the new inquisitioner. The best thing that could ever happen is for the renunciation of all the barbaric animal herding bullsh*t cults, and a return to traditions of hunter gatherers when humanity was apparently a tad more civilized at least drawing from the few hunting gathering cultures left alive today. Clearly animal husbandry and agriculture warped the human mind into such a bad state it came up with Abrahamism which is arguably the worst religiosity the world has ever produced.

cc empiree
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Empiree: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

It cannot make sense, just like the way your prophet claim bible and Torah is corrupt doesn't make any sense without an evidence. Peace
One of the evidences of their corruption I quoted earlier was just one typical example of their corrupted Torah Deut23:19-20 , and I told you there are bunch of them. If this doesn't open your eyes I don't know what will.
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Empiree: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Humanistme:

the bible is Jewish folklore of course it has a truck load of bullshit what's new.
Case Closed cheesy
Re: There Is Only ONE God by Humanistme: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Empiree:
Case Closed cheesy
exactly you can't point fingers when both your religions are built on Bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Cannot Pray In Jesus Name To Amen. / TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him / Vibration While Praying !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.