Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

“men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out (3164 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Newsprex(m): 1:45am On Sep 19, 2017
The wailing of a group of Ghanaian military women, has surfaced on social media and subsequently gone viral..

According to Newsprex.com, in a recent interview at Burma Camp, some women blamed their singleness on the timidity of some Ghanaian men, saying they (men) lack the courage to propose to them.

According to them, their statuses as military women mostly strikes fear into men, and that is the reason why they find it difficult to marry.

They believe, is the main reason for their singleness, adding that in terms beauty, they can match any civilian lady in the country.

One of the military women who spoke on condition of anonymity is quoted as saying by Newsprex;

“When we took the hard decision to defend and serve mother Ghana we never anticipated that it was going to cost us an opportunity to find our life partners,”

Another woman added;

“It has been more than 4yrs in the service and not a single man has made an attempt to approach me not to talk of proposing to me.
Apart from being a military woman, I am human too with needs.., how do you expect me to give out my best when those needs are not met?”

http://www.newsprex.com/2017/09/men-are-afraid-to-propose-to-us.html

Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by lekjons(m): 1:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Since they don't go to war, what exactly are the roles of women in military

I don't understand..

1 Like

Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by SoftP(m): 1:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Those ladies aint ghanian soldiers'

The real ghanian female soldier

9 Likes

Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by BALLOSKI: 1:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Ghana women are not faithful. It will be 'cataclysmic' to even marry those in uniform.

1 Like

Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Regular Ghanian women can't stay married. These ones can't even live as a wife with a husband.
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Vutseck(m): 2:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Marry a military woman and be rest assured you are sharing her with her top commanders

the day you want to exercise your right as the head of your family, will be your undoing

her top commander boyfriend will send his attack dog after you

you will write an apology letter to your military wife after two days in guardroom

4 Likes

Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Vutseck(m): 3:14am On Sep 19, 2017
ScotFree:
Regular Ghanian women can't stay married. These ones can't even live as a wife with a husband.

hasty generalization

Can you substantiate your claims

how do you arrive at your conclusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by mumumugu(m): 3:16am On Sep 19, 2017
The act of slut shaming tries to make a woman feel guilty about her sexual expression. According to the thought processes behind the words, women should not have sex (before marriage), not desire it, not enjoy it, and definitely not sleep with more than one person. A woman who has sex frequently with the same person, has sex with different people, has a high desire for sex, seems to enjoy sex, or just doesn’t feel the need to hide or be embarrassed about her sex life is seen as a slut by many people. Women can even be called sluts/whores/skanks for reasons outside sexual behavior. The way a woman chooses to dress, if she shows too much cleavage, wears skirts or shorts that are too short, or wears clothing deemed too tight, may elicit the judgment of others. Jealousy or dislike may also provide reasons for a name caller to term a woman a slut. Oftentimes, girls are the ones who call other girls sluts I would certainly not refer to a woman that enjoys sex as a slut. The reality is that men are just as “slutty whilst men are allowed to be sexual beings and proud, the masculine equivalent of a slut being ‘stud’ a word ‘used to describe a highly sexual man, [and] often a term of approval and envy.’ very unfair

1 Like

Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Stanweezy(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Compare the first pics and the last pics and see the difference, been in the arm forces has nothing to do with been single, i believe those ladies wailing might be ugly
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by LanreGH(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2017
If i hear... Military women? When there are thousands of normal people looking for husband.

My advice... Let them marry themselves. If military marry military dem go born betta.
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Lalas247(f): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Here is read excuses grin
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by hanassholesolo: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Ghana women are not faithful. It will be 'cataclysmic' to even marry those in uniform.
grin grin grin grin
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Exponental(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Fear! I can if I met her. A gentleman has no fear!
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Partnerbiz3: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Taaa, I go marry una jor. Military shocked
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2017
cry
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Greystone: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Newsprex:
The wailing of a group of Ghanaian military women, has surfaced on social media and subsequently gone viral..

According to Newsprex.com, in a recent interview at Burma Camp, some women blamed their singleness on the timidity of some Ghanaian men, saying they (men) lack the courage to propose to them.

According to them, their statuses as military women mostly strikes fear into men, and that is the reason why they find it difficult to marry.

They believe, is the main reason for their singleness, adding that in terms beauty, they can match any civilian lady in the country.

One of the military women who spoke on condition of anonymity is quoted as saying by Newsprex;

“When we took the hard decision to defend and serve mother Ghana we never anticipated that it was going to cost us an opportunity to find our life partners,”

Another woman added;

“It has been more than 4yrs in the service and not a single man has made an attempt to approach me not to talk of proposing to me.
Apart from being a military woman, I am human too with needs.., how do you expect me to give out my best when those needs are not met?”

http://www.newsprex.com/2017/09/men-are-afraid-to-propose-to-us.html

Marry urselves

4 Likes

Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by KennyID17(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Here is read excuses grin
angry
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Lalas247(f): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
KennyID17:

angry
The devil is a liar sad
So u think u gonna give me high blood pressure aye ..... what happened to you angry u Berra ... holla
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Ranchhoddas: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
mumumugu:
The act of slut shaming tries to make a woman feel guilty about her sexual expression. According to the thought processes behind the words, women should not have sex (before marriage), not desire it, not enjoy it, and definitely not sleep with more than one person. A woman who has sex frequently with the same person, has sex with different people, has a high desire for sex, seems to enjoy sex, or just doesn’t feel the need to hide or be embarrassed about her sex life is seen as a slut by many people. Women can even be called sluts/whores/skanks for reasons outside sexual behavior. The way a woman chooses to dress, if she shows too much cleavage, wears skirts or shorts that are too short, or wears clothing deemed too tight, may elicit the judgment of others. Jealousy or dislike may also provide reasons for a name caller to term a woman a slut. Oftentimes, girls are the ones who call other girls sluts I would certainly not refer to a woman that enjoys sex as a slut. The reality is that men are just as “slutty whilst men are allowed to be sexual beings and proud, the masculine equivalent of a slut being ‘stud’ a word ‘used to describe a highly sexual man, [and] often a term of approval and envy.’ very unfair
How does this relate to the thread?
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by muller101(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Now that u are free to do whatever u wish you are complaining.
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by KennyID17(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

The devil is a liar sad
So u think u gonna give me high blood pressure aye ..... what happened to you angry u Berra ... holla
My phone went blank on me yet again, just refused to turn on. Took it to a repair shop, they promised to get back to me. Still waiting on their call. How av u bn? The flu gone? Btw, u no fit holla me for here abii? angry
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by elsse(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
the women should do the needful...........ask the men out na
they will ave no option but to accept
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Lalas247(f): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
KennyID17:
My phone went blank on me yet again, just refused to turn on. Took it to a repair shop, they promised to get back to me. Still waiting on their call. How av u bn? The flu gone? Btw, u no fit holla me for here abii? angry

Been ringing that number thought u got kidnapped grin u n ur yeye phone
Are you using ur sis?
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by KennyID17(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Been ringing that number thought u got kidnapped grin u n ur yeye phone
Are you using ur sis?
Lol, instead make u epp ur friend, u dey yab am grin I got this basic phone that can access the internet. Would b on this till futher notice, btw, u knw say u b fowl, how would i b using my sister's phone when u knw I'm not home. I dey that village grin grin grin
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
KennyID17:
Lol, instead make u epp ur friend, u dey yab am grin I got this basic phone that can access the internet. Would b on this till futher notice, btw, u knw say u b fowl, how would i b using my sister's phone when u knw I'm not home. I dey that village grin grin grin
I don forget say na inside cave u dey grin kikik
Abi na me u suppose epp grin
Aite well I don't know if this is a blessing cause I see ur face today .. maybe u should keep this new phone tongue
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by KennyID17(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

I don forget say na inside cave u dey grin kikik
Abi na me u suppose epp grin
Aite well I don't know if this is a blessing cause I see ur face today .. maybe u should keep this new phone tongue
Lol, winch grin grin I will b back in no time cool coz i knw say if u miss me too much, u go start to cry tongue grin cool
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Lalas247(f): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
KennyID17:
Lol, winch grin grin I will b back in no time cool coz i knw say if u miss me too much, u go start to cry tongue grin cool
Me wey don dey find ur replacement ..
I don kuku advertise for Twirra .. u have 7days to comply or u know the rest grin
How r u jare mo to miss e pa
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by KennyID17(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Me wey don dey find ur replacement ..
I don kuku advertise for Twirra .. u have 7days to comply or u know the rest grin
How r u jare mo to miss e pa
Lol, i'm good babe. how the wolves on here, i can see they still on ya matter cheesy stay safe on these nl streets.
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
KennyID17:
Lol, i'm good babe. how the wolves on here, i can see they still on ya matter cheesy stay safe on these nl streets.
Kikiki these Nl streets just ain't safe .. one nearly break bottle on my head the other day grin. Have u seen the verified ladies for miss nl ? Check fashion section
How's our twirra baes grin dem don dump u abi
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by KennyID17(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki these Nl streets just ain't safe .. one nearly break bottle on my head the other day grin. Have u seen the verified ladies for miss nl ? Check fashion section
How's our twirra baes grin dem don dump u abi
Lol, anoda miss nl scandal loading innit? i'll check it out much larer. Btw, how can my tweeps dump me, logged into twirra on my laptop, my mentions was bombed up. Twirra over nl anyday grin grin ;P
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by Charles4075(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
How does this relate to the thread?
Help me ask him ohh. Well, as his moniker implies.
Re: “men Are Afraid To Propose To Us” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out by GOFRONT(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Okay make una Resign military then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? / In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) / How Do I Punish This Girl For Her Wrongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.