Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) (3157 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Me personally I believe in the freedom to do whatever you like as long as you don't infringe on my right or kill me, so I have no problem with it,we just have to respect each other, by the way I am straight. grin

So when you come to Brazil don't be surprised to see gays and lesbians, it is legal here and as you can see from the photos and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOwJinlzLo

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/in-brazil-same-sex-relationships-is.html?m=1
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Mrnakeina(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Natural disaster looming

1 Like

Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Mrnakeina:
Natural disaster looming

Lol, it is legal in many western countries
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Too much freedom without limits and that's why the world is in chaos
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Too much freedom without limits and that's why the world is in chaos

If there are limits it won't be called freedom

1 Like

Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Doesn't actually change the fact

walkbrazil4k:

If there are limits it won't be called freedom
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2021
just like in the US, most European countries or Australia etc

if thats the law and culture they want for their country, so be it...but the fact that they want to enforce their nonsense upon all countries of the world, thats a joke..... especially when they are not ready to recognize other people's own culture (such a polygamy etc)

bunch of deluded hypocrites!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Me personally I believe in the freedom to do whatever you like as long as you don't infringe on my right or kill me, so I have no problem with it,we just have to respect each other, by the way I am straight. grin

So when you come to Brazil don't be surprised to see gays and lesbians, it is legal here and as you can see from the photos and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOwJinlzLo

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/in-brazil-same-sex-relationships-is.html?m=1

Nor be wickedness be this? U just wan burn people data without showing them anything. Na road and flag make u post this rubbish abi?

U dey F

3 Likes

Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Freestainworld(m): 5:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Bro, is there a any way I can dm you for some private discussions, have been seeing your thread about brazil for some time
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by punisha: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Come make person hear word for u...
U dey ment?
What's with the stupid threads u r creating?
How does this topic and the other you created affect Nigeria. Stop constituting a nuisance.

Someone might think u were paid to carry their matter for head.
Look for sensible things about Brazil and write about, if u must disturb people here.
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by BlueAir: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Mr Man,let us rest,we Don grab say u dey happy to be in Brazil,or is it only me tired with this guy disturbing the air with Brazil irrelevancies on the African atmosphere
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Nor be wickedness be this? U just wan burn people data without showing them anything. Na road and flag make u post this rubbish abi?

U dey F

Lol sorry I just want to show you all how the flag is opnwlt displayed in Brazil and here is what you want below and i hope it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4cbS8buhZE
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
BlueAir:
Mr Man,let us rest,we Don grab say u dey happy to be in Brazil,or is it only me tired with this guy disturbing the air with Brazil irrelevancies on the African atmosphere

I am actually just starting to post. Lol

1 Like

Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2021
punisha:
Come make person hear word for u...
U dey ment?
What's with the stupid threads u r creating?
How does this topic and the other you created affect Nigeria. Stop constituting a nuisance.

Someone might think u were paid to carry their matter for head.
Look for sensible things about Brazil and write about, if u must disturb people here.

I love Brazil and I am proud of Brazil
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by BlueAir: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
angry What relevancies are u posting from Brazil? Legalization of prostitution? Homosexualism of Brazil? What next?nudity in Brazil? Oh well the expenses are on u. E never touch u yet
walkbrazil4k:

I am actually just starting to post. Lol
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
BlueAir:
angry What relevancies are u posting from Brazil? Legalization of prostitution? Homosexualism of Brazil? What next?nudity in Brazil? Oh well the expenses are on u. E never touch u yet

This is the romance section and I am posting about that here, I am posting other topics in other sections, so what do you want me to post in romance section? I don't understand your pain? This section is called romance and I am blogging about Brazil and I am talking about all topics
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by BlueAir: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
sad Then it's okay if it's blogging.
walkbrazil4k:

This is the romance section and I am posting about that here, I am posting other topics in other sections, so what do you want me to post in romance section? I don't understand your pain? This section is called romance and I am blogging about Brazil and I am talking about all topics
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
BlueAir:
sad Then it's okay if it's blogging.

Yea man I am a v-blogger, I am just telling people what to expect when they arrive here so they won't be shocked like me
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by x123xlolls(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Animals cannot do this you know, WILL NEVER DO SAME SEX SOMETHING...

humans act worse than animals in the name of "FREEDOM"
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
x123xlolls:
Animals cannot do this you know, WILL NEVER DO SAME SEX SOMETHING...

humans act worse than animals in the name of "FREEDOM"

Different countries have their rules
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by cutieme(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Different countries have their rules
Why are writing this your stories scattered all over the place,why not concentrate on travel section and share your experience in a meaningful way please.
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
cutieme:

Why are writing this your stories scattered all over the place,why not concentrate on travel section and share your experience in a meaningful way please.

Because they are on different topics, eg food music, lifestyle, politics, travel, romance, I can't put them in one place and if I do that it would be derailed and I am also sharing it in a meaningful way
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by BlueAir: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
So. Which other sections have u been posting?
walkbrazil4k:

Yea man I am a v-blogger, I am just telling people what to expect when they arrive here so they won't be shocked like me
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
BlueAir:
So. Which other sections have u been posting?

Travel
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Brownoctopus: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
This dick head always posting Brazil this,Brazil that,we have no bleeps to give about Brazil,better go get a job and stop portraying your unindulating and animalistic unfortunate predicament and acting like a cock sucker and a pussy ass modafucka.
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brownoctopus:
This dick head always posting Brazil this,Brazil that,we have no bleeps to give about Brazil,better go get a job and stop portraying your unindulating and animalistic unfortunate predicament and acting like a cock sucker and a pussy ass modafucka.

I am actually a business owner and I v-blog about Brazil to tell people about Brazil and I have just started, so I know you would hate me more, lol. EU Amo O BRASIL
Re: In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) by theInterpreter: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
just like in the US, most European countries or Australia etc

if thats the law and culture they want for their country, so be it...but the fact that they want to enforce their nonsense upon all countries of the world, thats a joke..... especially when they are not ready to recognize other people's own culture (such a polygamy etc)

bunch of deluded hypocrites!
Gbam!

Guy collect one crate of cold lager there

I go pay

They and their fake freedoms sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Moses Bliss Pick Any Of The Fine Girls In His Church To Marry / Ever Been Embarrased? / Your Advice Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.