Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Single Ladies, Can You Just Help? Hmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies, Can You Just Help? Hmm (365 Views)

Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies, Can You Just Help? Hmm by onleek(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2017
It's becoming unbecoming of me to be having my memory engulfed with thoughts of a lady. I have tried times without number to figure out why most ladies developed interest in hook up, instead of starting a family to work alongside.

You talk to "A", she is hooked, talked to " B", she is engaged, but try make a research on their various claims, you will get to know that, they are only hooked to one non-existing ghost. Do not be surprise that such lady have a lover who she pays bills but distracting the destination of other peeps on queue.

Kindly separate your wants from needs[b][/b]. These are just totally different.

Please, Single ladies' response will be highly appreciated.

Is it PAY or FAMILY?
Oseni Olalekan

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Can You Just Help? Hmm by ifyan(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
When time come they will know what to do , thinking they are still young not knowing age is not at their did

Or

Personal decision
Re: Single Ladies, Can You Just Help? Hmm by TINALETC3(f): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2017
D truth is, most of dem always hv an"expensive quality " list of al dey wnt in a man, which I no very well dat, for one person to hv al dat qualities is almost impossible. So, wen dey study u and discover one or two tins missing, d best dey cn do 4 u is 2 chop and clean mouth
Re: Single Ladies, Can You Just Help? Hmm by Dillusionist(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2017
check yaself well
Re: Single Ladies, Can You Just Help? Hmm by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Well, most ladies are not single, that's the hard truth, some even have more than one boyfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Managing Your Soundcloud Account? Then This Is For You. / Is Keeping Quiet Same As Listening In Conversation. / EQUITY OR EQUALITY SHIFT - Regen Relationship Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.